chapter 58

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Jaejoong closed his cell phone then looked at yunho and said :

" 'that' is a paper?"

"yeah and it seems that they found it "

"you made it ?"

"yes ..did he tell you what it contented ?"

"some of it ..he said it says that she hates him and that he bothers her and that she will disappear if he bothered her one more time "

Yunho smiled and said :

"which is exactly what we wanted right ?"

"but …that is weird ..i mean from yoochun's pov If aya wrote this shouldn’t she atleast mention me ? she said in it that she will disappear because of him "

"and that is my point jaejoong …we shouldn’t drag you into this mess.. plus yoochun has to know that this has nothing to do with you and that its all because of how that aya think ..all because aya is extremely jealous and selfish and because she wants him all to her self alone …I think he was more comfortable in his second call right?"

"actually yes"

"that is because he is not feeling guilty anymore ..i mean in the start he thought that she disappeared because HE didn’t walk her home but now he knows that she disappeared because of her own thoughts and believes ..he is not blamed .."

"yun chan"

Yunho looked at jaejoong who smiled at him a small smile and said :

"you are evil "

Yunho laughed so hard and said :

"just a couple of minutes ago you said im a good man "

"yeah ..but I mean ….this way yoochun would stay his whole life hoping that aya might return"

"most of the people on plant earth live on hoping for the impossible ..why take that from park ?"

So said yunho and smiled at jaejoong then continued :

"anyway ..we couldn’t have done anything more than this …"

Yunho looked at jaejoong gulped then looked away and stood up saying :

"im going to go take a shower now then I will start working on the painting ..you are going home ?"

"no ..i will stay here tonight"

"but I cant spend time with you "

Jaejoong gulped ..stood up to face yunho then said :

"its ok ..i want to spend the night near you even if you were busy ..i don’t want to go to my empty home "

Yunho smiled ,leaned closer to jaejoong and whispered to his lips :

"you're always welcomed here "

Jaejoong gulped ..breathed in and out then whispered :

"yun chan"

Yunho made a noise in the back of his throat :

"hmm??"

Jaejoong blushed and said :

"you are a good evil man "

Yunho leaned even closer ..so much so that his lips were touching jaejoong's while saying :

"your good evil man"

And with that jaejoong leaned that one inch left and there lips touched in a light kiss that sent the air out of yunho's lungs and made jaejoong's knees to jelly …yunho couldn’t help but press his lips harder against jaejoong's and jaejoong moaned alittle when their bodies pressed against each other …yunho took the chance and slipped his tongue in jaejoong's mouth ..jaejoong's knees gave and he almost fell if yunho didn’t hold him by the waist and back them to the sofa so he laid jaejoong on the sofa while making sure not to leave jaejoong's lips for a minute…jaejoong started to moan in a need that he didn’t know what it was exactly ..see he never kissed anyone before and he doesn’t know what comes after that ..surprisingly enough neither did yunho …

After feeling like they needed oxygen badly they pulled away to breath harshly ..jaejoong was biting his lower lip while looking away not knowing what to expect now while yunho was thinking that he is not sure what to do next and that he better research this before making any bad moves or mistakes on jaejoong ..

So with that yunho looked at jaejoong ,smiled sweetly and said :

"I better go bath "

Jaejoong was shocked for a minute ..he didn’t know what expect but it was surely not yunho leaving but then again they need to hurry with the painting so he just nodded shyly and said :

"goodnight"

And yunho disappeared into thin air …

Jaejoong tried to calm down but everytime he remembered those sweet lips against his he would blush even redder than the time before ..giving up jaejoong thought that the best way to calm is to think of something else .. then like a flash it accord to him …top …top that ..

Jaejoong burred his face in a the small pillow that was on the sofa thinking ..why did he think of top ?why does he keep occurring to him ?..wasnt he the bastard that used him ??...

That bastard wanted to kill yunho ..and he trusted him …and he even tried to lift the punishment of him ..damn him ..

Flash back:

" kim sama ..what is the lesson you learned today ?"

"you are saying I shouldn’t trust parents ?"

"and friends too "

End of flash back

Tears gathered in jaejoong eyes ..he betrayed him ..he used him to hurt the most precious person to him..

That was the first lesson he learned with him ..was he warning him that he will betray him one day ??...

Flash back :

"yes im very grateful for having yun chan in my life ..but when I think that he introduced you to me I feel like killing him .."

"don’t say that kim sama ..you know you love me ~~"

"you know yun chan would kill you if he heard you saying that .."

End of lash back

Jaejoong's eyes became more teary ..to be more exact he started crying silently …

Why did you do that top ?..i loved you and you were my friend ..why did you do that ? why did you hurt me like this ?...

"jaejoong sama"

Jaejoong stopped crying ..

Top is here ..he is standing in this room ..when did he come ?..

"yunho sama lifted the punishment off me and I can talk to jaejoong sama again now "

Jaejoong didn’t answer just pulled the pillow closer to his face …

Top said after clearing his throat softly :

"jaejoong sama ..you know that I can hear the conversations that you and yunho sama have in this house and I can hear what you are thinking when you allow me too .."

Jaejoong didn’t answer so top went on :

"that made me able to hear you say to yunho sama to lift the punishment off me because you wont talk to me anymore .."

Top gulped and said :

"can I know why?"

Yes ..there is no way yunho told him ..something like this could hurt jaejoong so much …but he is acting weird …last night he was defending him and now he wont talk to him ??...

Jaejoong took the pillow off his face ,got up and a walked to the door with an angry face …

"jaejoong sama"

Jaejoong didn’t answer and he was surprised by top standing in the door way preventing him from passing through..

Jaejoong tried to pass him but couldn’t so he looked up at top with fire eyes and said through clenched teeth :

"what the hell do you think you are doing ?"

Top bowed slightly and said :

"I apologize for my rudeness"

Then he stood on the side allowing jaejoong to pass …

"so I understand yunho sama told you …I understand now why you are angry with me ..but let me tell you one thing .."

So said top to the walking away jaejoong :

"im sorry"

Jaejoong felt the blood rushing to his head ..he turned around to find top bowing so much that his nose almost touching his knees..

Jaejoong smiled with the corner of his mouth and said :

"what are you apologizing for top ?"

So said jaejoong in a shivering voice ..top looked up shocked ..he didn’t expect jaejoong to talk to him …

Top gulped and said :

"because I used you in hurting who you love"

The smile disappeared from jaejoong's face and he said through clenched teeth :

''so its true??"

"yes ..and that is why I asked yunho sama before not take off my punishment because I deser-"

"you are so rude !!!"

Top looked up at jaejoong to find him saying with anger dripping from his face :

"how can you talk to me after all of this ?plus is that it ?that is the only reason you are apologizing ? because you hurt yun chan ?..you almost killed him !!..then you tricked me and said things were fine ..you lied top ! you lied too much !!!...and I never expected you to lie to me .."

"jaejoong sama please calm down "

"how do you expect me to calm do-"

"don’t you think I had my reasons ?"

Jaejoong looked at top with an open mouth then he said :

"I cant believe you..i shouldn’t have talked to you in the first place .."

Then he turned around to leave but top said :

"don’t you lie all the time to yoochun ?"

Jaejoong stopped so top went on :

"isn’t he your friend ? doesn’t he trust you ?arent you betraying him now because you know the truth about aya.. his love .. and you are not telling him ? but don’t you have your reasons ?"

Jaejoong looked at top who was looking up now and continuing in an almost begging tone :

"and like that I have my reasons too ..and I apologize to you and I deserve any punishment ..i admit I did something wrong but please ..please hear my reasons .."

"there is no reason that could justify for you trying to kill yun chan "

Top took a deep breath then said :

"you are mad at me because you had some kind of trust in me right ?"

"yes and you betrayed that trust "

"but that trust was there ..why was it there ?"

Jaejoong murmured while trying to be patient :

"I don’t know ..maybe because I spent a lot of time with you ..maybe because I defended you so much and didn’t expect you to stab me in the back .."

"and im telling you ..im that one ..the one who spent a lot of time with you and the one that you defended so much ..that one wants you to listen to him now because that one had a lot of reasons that in that time were justifying .. so would you listen to me ?"

Jaejoong didn’t answer and looked away from top so top said :

"jaejoong sama ..i know you are really mad at me …and I repeat that I did a wrong deed and I deserve the punishment ..but I am asking you to have some patience and listen to me to the end"

Jaejoong thought for a moment ..

There is nothing that can justify what top did …

Jaejoong looked at top in the corner of his eye…

But this is top and top always has something to say ..and a lot of times he has a reasonable pov ..

What does he have to say this time ..??..

Is it just excuses or is there really a blind spot that jaejoong himself cant see ??..

Jaejoong finally decided to go to the end of the line with top and went back to the room ..top bowed alittle and said :

"thank you jaejoong sama "

Then he entered the room behind jaejoong ..

Jaejoong sat back on he sofa and said coldly as if he was yunho :

"talk"

Top bowed alittle like he as taking a permission to talk then lifted his head and said :

"you are mad at me because I wanted to hurt someone you love …I almost killed him ..and I used in that the person that he loved the most ..you .."

Top took a deep breath and continued :

"don’t you see the same thing happened to me with its details ?"

Jaejoong looked at top who continued :

"he hurt someone I love ..almost killed her ..used me in hurting her the person she loves the most  .."

"lahi is the one who started ..she kidnapped me "

"why did she kidnap you jaejoong sama ?"

Because she wanted top back ..jaejoong gulped …he knows that ..he knows that kidnapping top was the reason to all of this …jaejoong opened his mouth to say something but top said :

"can I the one who was used to hurt the person I love the most be mad like you are mad now ?"

"you fought lahi on your own free will "

"but its not fighting her ..its not fighting her that is making me mad ..do you know jaejoong sama why yunho sama put me in a coma ?"

"because you were tired "

"I wasn’t put to coma because I was tired ..i told you before that I didn’t need the coma and that alittle rest would have been good enouh ..he put me in a coma while I was standing there talking to him "

"then why?"

"so he can put me in the same room he put lahi in and so she can get scared and think that she or the cleaner killed me in the battle .."

Jaejoong gulped and said :

"yeah ..i heard"

"you heard ???!!!"

So said top shocked but then he smiled in the corner of his mouth hand said :

"I think then you weren’t mad that yunho sama used me in hurting the person I love most right?"

Jaejoong didn’t answer because at that time he thought it was a smart move from yunho..

He thought alittle bit ..it never accord to him to look at things from top's pov …

Top continued :

"there is one more thing you don’t know ..the damn cleaner ran in the middle of the battle and that let lahi fighting alone and that made yunho sama pour all his madness on her ..you know how yunho sama gets when he is mad don’t you ?"

"when he captured lahi she was already badly hurt from the battle and I helped in fighting her ..but that was not enough for him ..he put me in a coma to hurt her through me more  and he took away her magic .."

Top stopped for a minute to catch his breath then he continued in a small voice :

"if you wanted me to shut up after all of this and just bow my head in respect to him then im sorry its way over my ability or patience.. even if I have to be punished later .."

"this is not the only problem top .."

Jaejoong said that in a teary voice while looking in top's eyes then continued :

"I understood your anger and that is why I defended you but ..but …"

He gulped and continued :

"you used me !!!...you used me top and stabbed me in the back !!..thanks to you I almost killed my best friend…my love "

Jaejoong bit his lip then continued :

"that is why I cant forgive you ..and lahi was not an innocent angel ..she was going to let that bastard try to turn me back to a girl over and over again until I was unfixable !!!.."

Top was surprised ..yunho told him that too ???...he looked down at the floor …

He gulped ..he was silent for some time .. jaejoong looked a him and his eyes widened .. is it his imagination or is top's eyes are red ?...

Top said in a shivering voice :

"jaejoong sama …you don’t agree on a lot of yunho sama's actions ..but you wont allow me to disrespect him ..its the same way with me and lahi ..i was there with yunho sama and heard everything …and my choice to fight against her was because I didn’t approve on her way ..but I couldn’t handle her being hurt that way ..plus .."

Top lifted his head without lifting his head and continued :

"plus I didn’t use you for the sole reason of using you …I was in need of a way to hurt him and there was only this one way …I didn’t think then that I was using you ..i only thought that I was using his technique against him .."

"really?and me?"

"you wouldn’t have been hurt I you didn’t know …in the end im not the one who hurt you "

Jaejoong's eyes widened …

Is he saying that yunho was the one who hurt him when he told him ?...

Top bowed and said :

"forgive my rudeness ..forget my last words "

"its not possible top ..you said them "

Top smiled ..he didn’t know why but he did then he sighed and said :

"it was not a right move .. I did it while I was mad and I didn’t think of it well ..i really did something that deserve to be punished about but .."

Top looked at jaejoong and continued :

"I hope you remember that everything has a reason ..right or wrong ..and I hope you remember what you learned when we visited takuya …do you ?"

"I remember and I don’t get how this help your pov "

"I understood then that you got that the most trusted people might betray you for simple reasons that might seem at the time good reasons .."

"yeah ..and sadly that is exactly what happened"

Top smiled and said :

"I hope you know that the opposite is right too "

"the opposite ?"

"yes ..i don’t mean the opposite of the words but I mean rearrange the sentence and you will understand what I mean .."

Jaejoong frowned thinking ut top bowed and said :

" excuse me jaejoong sama..yunho sama finished his bath and is calling me "

"but.."

Jaejoong didn’t continue his sentence because top disappeared into thin air ..

Jaejoong gulped and thought again ..what did top mean ?...

'most trusted people might betray you for simple reasons that seem in that time good reasons '

It most mean something that help top's case …jaejoong's eyes widened ..

'the people that betray you for simple reasons that seem in that time good reasons might be the most trusted people .."

He understood ..

He looked at the place top was standing in …and now how does he feel about all of this ??...

 

**********************

 

"how is things top?"

So said yunho while sitting in his chair ..top said while bowing:

"nothing new sir"

"did you talk to jaejoong?"

"yes I thanked him for taking off the punishment "

Yunho smirked and said :

"and what did he say?"

"he was upset ..its clear he was mad "

Yunho's smirk turned to a relived smile ..and with that top and jaejoong's thing is over …or so he thought …

Top said :

"the painting is in the study room ..do you want me to start the preparations?"

"yes top go "

But top didn’t leave …

Yunho said pissed :

"what is it ?"

"well ..you told jaejoong sama about the technique thing ..i didn’t expect that "

"no one asked for your opinion"

"did you want to take revenge from me so badly that you are willing to hurt jaejoong sama in the process ?"

Yunho smiled sweetly and said :

"no top ..you are not that important ..you are nothing but a small bug.. but jaejoong bothering me the whole day for a bug was annoying me …so I decided he should stay in the picture "

"even if it meant that he lose his trust in everyone around him ?"

Yunho said in a pure sweet smile and in a lot of narcissism :

"jaejoong is mine and im his ..its enough that he trust me "

"no need to have other friends he only needs your friendship..they wont bring him anything but hurt and pain ..so he has to stay away from them and only talk to you and trust you …"

"exactly ..i see you understood.."

"actually I heard this before ..not from you but from aya ..she was talking about yoochun.."

Yunho looked at top who bowed and said :

"excuse me yunho sama.. im going to go prepare the room "

And he disappeared before he yunho could say anything …