Chapter 20

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

The class has started but none of the students were actually listening ..most of the student were either making up rumors or spreading them while aya's hand was still shaking with anger …on the other hand jaejoong had his head on the table between his arms and yoochun was watching aya then jaejoong and thinking how the hell would he get out of this mess ….and risa who was looking at jaejoong and sighing …while yunho was sitting straight and paying attention to the teacher like a straight A student ..changmin was cutting class today ..
"so that is how he knew "
So thought jaejoong while talking to top in his head …
"he told you to tell him everything im thinking since the moment I walk into the class room "
Top was silent for couple of seconds then said :
"yes he asked me to do that "
Jaejoong smiled without lifting his head ..top was so accurate with his answers ..so yunho asked him to do other things but he cant tell him ..he was sure top wanted to help but had no way of doing so …then he said to top:
"you are an idiot ..yunho is not an idiot don’t try to out smart him "
"do I have to answer to that jaejoong sama?"
jaejoong smiled and was about to say something to top when he heard yunho calling him from behind him :
"jaejoong ..jaejoong are you sleep ?"
jaejoong lifted his head and looked behind him at yunho while yunho nodded for him to look infront of him and when he did he was surprised to see the teacher standing infront of him ..
"kim..sleeping is not allowed in my class"
"I was not sleeping teacher "
One of the student said :
"ofcourse he was sleeping ..he was busy all night long ~~~"
Aya started shaking her leg real fast while yoochun buried his face in his hands and jaejoong looked at the student with so much rage in his eyes …but he didn’t say anything to the student but turned around and glared at yunho ..yunho shrugged and said :
"what is wrong with you ? don’t look at me while talking to the teacher "
"that is right "
"That is right don’t look at yunho san"
"You cheated on him"
"He is good enough to even talk to a cheater like you"
The teacher yelled at the students to shut up then he looked back at jaejoong and said :
"look I don’t know what is going on here but no sleeping in my class "
He said that then he turned around and continued with the class ..
Jaejoong sat in his place and said to top in his head :
"top "
"yes jaejoong sama"
"tell jung to meet me in the music room after school "
Top was silence in horror …jung ????....then he said :
"jaejoong sama I really don’t see a reason to make the small issue to a big problem "
"you call this a small issue ? do you know how much that hurt me ? and my name ? do you know how many people were hurt by what he did just now ?"
"I know I don’t know much and I cant say I agree with what yunho sama did ..but this thing might end your friendship with yunho sama…all friends have fights no they need to have fights ..i don’t see why you must make this a bigger problem "
Jaejoong sighed and tried to calm himself then said :
"thank you top "
"you are welcome sir "
"but don’t do that a lot and middle between me and him …just do it in moments like this "
"then I wish to never middle again sir ..so what do you want me to tell yunho sama ?"
"nothing "
Jaejoong looked back to face yunho and said :
"yun chan "
Yunho looked up at him and the other looked at him seriously and said :
"meet me in the music room after school"
"ok"
So said yunho with his ever existing sweet smile …
Yoochun waited for the break time so the other students will leave and he can talk to aya alone ..but the students didn’t leave their places ..all were whispering and looking at them waiting for new developments….
Aya didn’t leave her seat and risa jumped to yoochun and said :
"what are you waiting for ?"
"what ?"
He said that and lifted his head to meet her eyes and for her to see the most miserable look she ever saw in her life ..this guy will die soon if nothing changed so she thought and started to pull him and push him to aya's seat then said :
"go on ..go talk to her ..you have things to say to her right ?"
"and what do I tell her ? what do you say in cases like this ? and plus everyone is here and staring "
"that is better ..talk to her and prove to everyone that what was said was wrong "
"nothing is wrong in what was said "
Risa stopped in her tracks and said :
"you slept with jaejoong that day or just shared the bed ?"
"ha ? wha.."
He couldn’t even breath …even risa?even risa thinks so ?..he sat back down and put his head on the table looking half dead …
Risa was shocked and said :
"no ..no don’t die ..stay with me here "
Then she started shaking him with her right hand …
"yoochun …yoochun don’t die "
"ok ok im not dead "
"I meant to say you didn’t do that because you love jaejoong right ?"
"I do love jaejoong "
Risa's eyes got bigger while both aya and jaejoong turned to look at him ..he then gulped and continued :
"jaejoong is my friend ..i love him because he is my friend ..what is wrong with that ?"
"but ..but you know .."
He then said with a louder voice so every student can hear :
"you girls ..dont you sleep over at eachother's houses ? don’t you sleep in each other's beds ? don’t you sleep next to each other ?"
He smiled and continued :
"and you risa ..dont you love aya ? doesn’t aya love you too ? is that wrong ?"
Aya got up and yelled :
"don’t compare us to that gay son of "
Yoochun's face went red with anger ..again with the gay thing ..risa said in a small voice :
"well ..you know jaejoong is a special case ..and there is a lot of rumors about him ..and his sister did say a lot of weird things so I do understand aya's pov "
yoochun looked at risa with wide open eyes ..risa ??? wasn’t she the one who alwas stand up for jaejoong..isnt she and jaejoong …
Risa then continued :
"ofcourse that doesn’t mean I agree with any of this …"
Then she turned to look at aya and continued :
"I also don’t agree with aya's reaction it was too over the bored but you have to be careful yoochun "
Aya was shaking now and she said :
"not only that ..he is not even sleeping in his apartment anymore ..he isn't calling us ..if we didn’t run to him in a coincidence he wouldn’t even know about music classes I have been taking "
She looked at yoochun and said :
"since when did you start to get so distance from us ..why ? "
She then looked at jaejoong and yelled while pointing at him :
"AND FOR WHO ?"
Yoochun got quiet for abit ..on one hand he really cant balme her ..he really did get caught up in a lot of things and couldn’t spend any time with her …but on the other hand he cant let her into this ..he cant put her in danger ..he took a deep breath and said :
"look …I know I have been away for some time now ..i know that and im sorry I will try to make it up to you aya but listen .."
He looked in her eyes and said in all the seriousness he could show :
" stop calling jaejoong the gay bastard "
She looked at him and there was fire in her eyes ..so he continued before she could yell anything :
"he really is not gay ..i slept next to him last night and he didn’t do anything "
All the student in the class looked at him wide eyes while jaejoong looked at him questioningly while he was watching yunho in the corner of his eye…
"then you admit it "
"yeah I admit it if me sleeping next to my friend needs to be admitted about "
"then can I ask you yoochun about the reason ?"
" we were sitting on his bed while he was explaining math problems to me and i fell sleep ..where would he sleep ? in the bathroom ?"
He smiled to himself secretly ..no one knows about his sister's bed so this is good ..aya then said :
"ok then why at his house and not min-"
"YOURS AYA ????i would sleep in your bed aya ??? in your house ??? for god sake come back to your sense already "
"and you studying with him needs all this time to sleep at his house ?"
"yes ..im that big of an idiot..you know that ..my math degrees are the lowest in the whole class "
"and why him not anyone else ?"
"why at anyone's else ?"
Aya sighed and yoochun said :
"jaejoong is not gay ..dont you believe me ?"
"I believe you ..but you are an idiot who doesn’t notice the gay things he does "
"really ..and you do ?"
Aya's face went red and he said looking at yunho :
"believe me ..i know gays when I see them "
Jaejoong thought in his head ..idiot stay away from yunho..but yunho got up and said to jaejoong sweetly :
"are you hungry? ..im hungry ..come lets go eat something together jae chan "
===============
comments are loved