chapter 47

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Jaejoong opened his eyes or more like tried to open his eyes only to find out that they don’t exist …

Actually all of him doesn’t exist …is he dreaming ? but his mind is so clear …

"top"

He called out worriedly ..

"im here kim sama and by the way welcome to my house "

"your house ? where am I right now ?"

"you are in the dimension I live in  which is a mental dimension …relax ok ? your body is safe at yunho sama's house ..only your mind is with me .."

"what do you mean?"

"kim sama please relax ..this is a spell made by yunho sama that I can use only this one time ..i am using it because the place we are going to doesn’t exist in place we can access physically..we are going to visit someone's thoughts ..his brain  ..his mental world …choose the name you like "

"mental world?"

Jaejoong got quiet for a moment then he said :

"but when did you have time to put my body there to start with ?"

"kim sama jumping only takes like parts of a second …all I did was jumping to yunho sama's house to put your body in safety and I will go back to take it because our trip doesn’t end here and there will be one last part to it later …can we move on now ?"

Jaejoong didn’t know what to say or if he even have a say in this so he just murmured a small yes …

Some time went by before they heard he of some woman …

Jaejoong wanted to ask top about the noise but he figured that top will explain so he kept quiet then suddenly a loud voice was heard …

"MAMA~~"

"mmmm~~~"

"mama get up its 11:15"

The other voice ..that cute voice ..this is takuya..

"ma~~ma~~~ come on wake up ~~~ if you don’t wake up we will be late ~~"

…..

……

'What is this ? oh its takuya ..what does he want now ?????...'

So he heard the woman say in her mind …jaejoong gulped and said :

"what is this ?"

"you are now hearing what the woman is thinking in her head ..takuya's mom's head.."

"is it a dream?"

"its not ..dream dimension is a different dimension than the thoughts one …what we are hearing is what is happening in reality ..now listen to the conversation kim sama"

The boy's voice was back :

"mom wake up~~"

"what do you want ?"

"come on take me to school"

"but today is the holiday ..let mama sleep ok?"

"mama did you forget ? today is the trip come on~~"

'oh damn it ..yes there is that damn school trip which we prepared the bag for it last night …'

"mama~~~"

'damn it ..i cant get up ..but takuya is so excited about this trip …what should I do ???...'

"come on mama we will be late~~~"

'I want to sleeppppppppppppp….how can I just make him leave me alone???????????'

"listen takuya"

"what is it ?"

"the teacher called today "

"the teacher ?"

"yes"

'now I have to make up something he wont figure out that it is a lie later '

"the bus already left "

Takuya's eyes widened …

"left?"

"yes left without you"

"but ..but how ? there is still time …the teacher said that the bus leaves at 12:30"

"yeah..he was wrong ..the bus leave actually at 10:30"

"but how ???"

"the papers ..the ones the teacher had …they had the wrong date on them ..its actually 10:30"

'wow …how can I find all those lies while im half sleep'

"but (in a crying voice) …why didn’t they wait for me ?"

"well…the teacher didn’t find out until it was too late and they had to leave and well because our house is far from school they couldn’t wait for us "

"but (in crying voice).."

"no no ..dont cry baby ..its not in our hands"

"but ..*sob sob* how can they leave without me ???"

"I told you our house is ar so they couldn’t wait"

"why didn’t they call?"

"I told you they called but after it was too late ..the teacher didn’t find the mistake until it was too late "

"but *sob* …*choke * ..i wanted to go to the school trip"

"don’t worry you will go to other trips in the future "

'damn it I have a headache and now he will start to cry …damn it '

"but I want to go to this one ..come on ..get up ..take me there maybe they didn’t leave yet "

"its 11:30 they left"

"but I want to go ~~"

"well you cant ..now go down to the garden and play there the whole day ..mama is tired from last night and want to go to sleep"

"mama~"

"go~"

'I will cover my head in the blanket …maybe that will drawn down his crying voice and he get the message…forgive me takuya ..but I cant drive you there now ..you will grow up and forget …and will go to a lot of school trips later ..the spoiled kids you met this year are not going to last as friends anyway ..all they want is to have fun and I cant let you go now im too tired ..oh damn it stop crying …'

"takuya go down stairs and cry there mama wants to sleep "

And slowly the kid's crying voice disappear …

'good boy ..always do what I ask him to ..and now I close my mobile and disconnect the house line from my side and with that even if the school called they wont be able to get a hold of us ..forgive me takuya but my head hurts and im really sleepy '

'oh ..he might ask his friends about it ..well doesn’t mater I will think of something then ..now back to sleep'

Jaejoong couldn’t believe what he was hearing while top just smirked…

"but ..but …"

So said jaejoong before he was surprised to be standing back in the street with top's arms around him …

Jaejoong waited a minute while looking at top's arms  when top let go of him he said :

"was that real ?"

Top nodded a yes ..but for jaejoong it was a cruel nightmare ..

"but why ? why did she do that ?"

"you heard her your self "

"I cant believe it ..i cant believe she lied to her son who was so excited about this only so she can go back to sleep !!!"

"well its not exactly like that …you see she drank so much last night  which gave her this headache today …last night right after the kid went to sleep she went out to drink ..you know her husband is out side the country and she was lonely ..and ofcourse who could turn down the invitation of the most handsome young man in this world ??"

And with that top's smirk widened with jaejoong's eyes …jaejoong said :

"you asked her out to drink with you ?"

''yes"

Jaejoong was mad and his face turned red while he started screaming while waving his hands everywhere :

"YOU !!! you are the reason she couldn’t take him to the trip ??? you did all of this knowing she will miss her son's trip ????? you are the reason of that kid's misery???? you "

"kim sama ..please listen to me "

"listen to what ???? what kind of bastard are you ????why did you do that ???"

"that is what I want to explain and what is the point of our trip today …so listen to me please "

Jaejoong got quiet while trying to catch his breath from all the yelling  while top said in a serious face :

"I didn’t make the woman go out with me ..i just asked her ..she could have thought of her son's trip and say no but she didn’t ..and she could have drank only a bit but she drank a lot ..she could have pushed her self and took her son to his trip but she decided to sleep and lie to him ..you cant  blame me for choices she made "

Jaejoong got quiet ..on some level top has a point ..but …

"whatever it is you are not completely innocent here ..you could have not invited her to start with and made the kid going to the trip something 100% sure thing "

"but I didn’t go to her house to ask her out ..she was already outside leaving her son sleeping alone in the house when I saw her ..i just invited her to something she would have ended up doing anyway "

Jaejoong gulped and didn’t answer …suddenly he was surprised with top walking ..

"follow me please kim sama"

They walked together until they reached the kid's house ..he was not in the garden but they can hear his cries from the inside of the house …his cries were able to cut jaejoong's  heart to a million pieces …

Jaejoong said while trying to hold back his tears :

"why are you doing this ?  what is the point of today's trip ?"

Top smirked and said :

"kim sama..this woman up stairs ..she loves her son ..and if she found out that someone wants to hurt him she would kill that person and take him apart with her teeth and nails … so why ? why in your opinion she ruined her son's first trip while knowing how important it was for him only so she can go back to sleep ?"

Jaejoong thought for a moment but couldn’t find an answer …top looked at him and said :

"kim sama ..what is the lesson you were taught by this today ?"

Jaejoong gulped and thought about it while looking down at the ground …he thought of the question..why did the mother do this ?...he thought again then he said :

"you are saying I shouldn’t trust parents ?"

But that is not right …it feels not right …he was surprised by top who smiled and said :

"and not friends too "

Jaejoong's eyes widened while top said :

"and btw kim sama .."

Jaejoong looked up and top smirked while saying :

"now that we mentioned not trusting friends ….do you think I should tell takuya the truth ?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened more and more while top said :

"I mean he is being deceived right now ..shouldnt he know the truth ?"

"you !!!YOU!!! how much of a bastard are you ???? isn’t it enough for you how much the kid is suffering right now ????"

"kim sama..you are mad because you know the truth …that kid inside is only crying because he missed the school trip …plus …telling him is not my idea ..its yunho sama's idea"

Jaejoong looked at top unbelievingly and said :

"yun chan??"

Top nodded but jaejoong said :

"no ..you are lying …yun chan wont ask you to do something like this "

"actually he did …everything we did until now was his idea..remember I don’t move on my own "

Jaejoong was too shocked to say anything so top continued :

"but I think that telling the kid is very cruel and might give him a scar in his heart that he will never forget …so what do you think we should do kim sama ?"

"ofcourse don’t tell him ..dont tell him "

"but there will be a punishment for me if I didn’t tell him ..what do you think kim sama ? can I tell him ? should I ?"

 

++++++++++++++++++

"im home"

So said jaejoong in a tired sad way …yunho said smiling :

"welcome home "

Yunho was standing by the door of the room …he looked at top who was back in his black suit then he looked at jaejoong's sad face and said gently :

"you don’t look so good …anyway go to your room change your cloth and take a warm bath …we will meet here later "

Jaejoong nodded and left without saying a word …

+++++++++++++++

Later that night jaejoong walked into the living room in his pj with a towel on his shoulders …yunho was pouring a cup of tea for himself like always ..yunho said with a smile on his face :

"hi jaejoong"

"hi…"

So said jaejoong half coldlywhile sitting on the sofa ….yunho put the cup of tea on the table and said :

"top gave me a report of your trip today "

Jaejoong looked at him with sad eyes but didn’t comment so yunho said with a smile  :

"I hope you learned your lesson "

Top looked away from yunho and said in a small voice :

"how ..how did you know that this will happen ?"

"that what will happen?"

"I know what top did ..but how did you know that the mother would act this way?? Or being so sure she would act this way to send me to see it ?"

Yunho laughed and said :

"I was studying this family for some time …her husband being away and her personality …it was so easy to know she would act this way ..she was a great lesson for you "

Jaejoong gulped …he should not be surprised by anything yunho does or say from now on ..he said in small voice :

"and where is top now ? what did he tell you ?"

Yunho relaxed more in the sofa and said :

"top now is being punished ..you wont see him for a while .it bothers me since it willmean you will need more time to be prepared "

Jaejoong's eyes widened :

"punishment ?"

"yes I gave him an order which he didn’t do "

"you mean ..you mean because he didn’t tell the kid the truth ?"

"oh..i see you know why "

"there is no need for a punishment ..i told him not to do it "

Yunho looked at jaejoong but didn’t comment which made jaejoong continue :

"top..top really wanted to do it ..really …but I asked him ..begged him not to tell the kid "

Yunho got closer to jaejoong and touched their foreheads together then said in a small voice :

"begged him?"

"yes..i mean no..i asked him and nagged him ..he was bothered by it but I kept nagging ..he said he would be in trouble but I nagged a lot "

Yunho sat back where he was and said while looking at jaejoong in the corner of his eye:

"but now you are putting me in trouble ..i cant take him out of a punishment after putting him in it ..it would lower the importance of my decision "

Jaejoong got closer to yunho ..pouted and said :

"no..come on ..do it for me ?"

Yunho looked at jaejoong with a raised eyebrow so jaejoong got closer to yunho and whispered in his ear:

"you cant do it for me ?"

Jaejoong was alittle pissed at yunho ..but he doesn’t want top to be punished ..yunho sighed and said :

"ok I will ..though I really don’t understand why you are asking for this "

Jaejoong smiled a half smile while saying :

"thank you yun chan"

'you are the best' he always says that ..but he couldn’t say it this time ..

Yunho smiled and said :

"so tell me what you learned today ?"

Jaejoong  gulped ,looked at the floor and said :

"I told top that I figured that the lesson not to trust the parents ..but that is not true ..she would defend him if he was in danger …"

"but the mother broke her son's heart so she can sleep ..what do you get from that ?"

Jaejoong sighed and said :

"I get that even the most trust worthy people might break you for the most simple reasons "

Yunho's smile got so wide ..in fact jaejoong never saw yunho smile that wide ..yunho reached for jaejoong's hair to mess it a bit and said :

"good boy "

Jaejoong felt his heart beat faster ..maybe he was abit too happy about yunho praising him …yunho then said while looking at his nails :

"what do you get from trusting your parents ? from trusting humans ? in the end they might battery that trust for the most silliest reasons but in its time it might look like its very important to them "

Yunho looked in jaejoong's eyes and said :

"so you should never trust anyone fully …the parents are the people who are the ones that should be trusted naturally but they do also battery the trust of their kids sometimes …and specially if they were really ed up like park's parents "

"but there is a lot of things that I learned from my parents and that helped me in my life"

"your parents were humans in the end ..they lived their lives and learned from their mistakes and just gave you the results of what they learned …but in the end they lived a different life from what you are living now ..so don’t trust even what they taught you fully ..only trust your own judgment in things "

Jaejoong tried to ignore the fact that this means that yunho doesn’t trust him fully and said :

"so how can I trust my own judgment fully ? didn’t you say not to trust people ? aren’t I people ?"

Yunho's eyes widened then he laughed while messing jaejoong's hair again and said :

"that is right ..but .."

He put his hand on his chest and said to jaejoong with warm eyes :

"im not like other people "

Then he smiled sweetest smile while saying :

"so I can trust my self …and you can trust me "

Jaejoong felt something weird ..he felt that maybe yunho is being too cocky ..too proud of himself ..but then he smiled and thought ..he likes that pride …he really does …