chapter 49

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Jaejoong reached up to try and touch top's cheek only to feel it burning up then suddenly he heard yunho screaming :

"GET OUT "

Risa got out of the room and was about to say something when yunho showed up at the door of the room ,looked at top and said in tight teeth :

"come"

Top suddenly was lifted up in the air and thrown hard in yoochun's bedroom then the door to the bedroom was slammed in jaechun's faces …

yoochun looked at jaejoong who was frozen for a minute then he ran to the bedroom door and started knocking on it hard and yelling :

"YUN CHAN ?YUN CHANNNNNN??YUN CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TOP ???YUN CHAN????"

yoochun ran to jaejoong and said to him :

"jaejoong calm down a little if you kept screaming he might drag you inside too "

Jaejoong  looked at yoochun …does he have the time to play the role of being a scared puppy??? He needs to do something or yunho might kill top if he didn’t do something even more …*shiver*…

jaejoong looked at yoochun and said with anger dripping from his voice :

"that is my childhood friend in there "

yoochun stepped back couple of steps and said :

"I know ..i know but calm down so we can help him "

"how ????"

When yoochun opened his mouth to speak suddenly the door to the bedroom opened slowly …

Risa who was standing frozen in the middle of the room the whole time fell down to the floor passed out when she saw that the door was opening by it self …

jaejoong gulped and was about to step into the room when he was surprised by yoochun's hand holding his …he looked down at the hand then at yoochun and was about to tell him to let go of him when yoochun said :

"lets go in together "

Jaejoong nodded and walked with yoochun inside the room hand in hand only to find the room empty ..no yunho and no top …

Jaejoong looked around …where are they ???what happened ???....yunho what did you do ??...

 

++++++++++++

Yunho looked down at a chocking top and a scared to death lahi …he said in clenched teeth again :

"what did you think you were doing top ?"

Top tried to talk but failed ..he couldn’t talk ..he tried again and couldn’t ..yunho was about to yell the question when lahi said in a trampling voice :

"c-cant you see ..he cant breath…"

yunho sighed angrily and unclenched his hand then he said :

"TALK"

Top took quick couple of deep breathes then he went down on his knees and his head was bowed down to touch the floor while he said :

"yunho sama…im so sorry..i wont ask you to forgive me ..i cant even dream of that ..but please ..please hear me out ..please ..there is something really important you have to know "

yunho was about to clench his hand again when lahi said :

"I beg you ..i beg you let him talk first ..im begging you "

Yunho breathed in and out three times then he said :

"talk"

Top looked up and said :

"yunho sama  what I did was unforgivable and I know that …and I do deserve to be punished …but sir please remember …jaejoong sama doesn’t know that the way of calling me can hurt you ..and also …I know you don’t want him to know that who made you pass out is actually him ..that because of him calling me a lot of times he almost killed you …I know you know that this could break jaejoong sama…"

yunho raised his eyebrow and said :

"are you threaten me top?"

Top shivered and said :

"no ofcourse im not sir"

"because you know that if you were I will just have to kill you then "

"I know that sir ..i know that killing me is no problem to you sir …but sir you need me for the painting …please ..please think of the bigger picture …If you killed me how would you be able to check the painting ?...please sir .."

yunho looked at top for a minute then said :

"you know im so mad I even don’t care about the damn painting …I would just have to drag someone from another world like I did with you "

Secretly though yunho knew that getting another one and training him and all would take so much time ..time he doesn’t have …yunho turned around giving top his back while thinking …

Top gulped and said :

"I know sir that replacing me is so easy and I know too that I did a really bad thing an unforgivable thing …but sir ..you said you can forgive anything but hurting jaejoong sama …I didn’t hurt him and I know you don’t want to hurt him by letting him know the truth ..plus sir ..someone did hurt jaejoong sama while you were passed out "

Yunho turned around sharply and said :

"WHAT ??"

Top smirked secretly and said in a fake scared voice :

"when …when you were passed out sir aya and risa came …I don’t know why..in  fact no one knows why ..aya slapped jaejoong sama so hard and called him a ..she said 'you are a real ' after slapping him hard and left …jaejoong sama was about to cry and his face turned red in the place of the slap "

"WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP HER?"

" I was in the other room and I saw it happening while I was walking to them …it surprised us all sir including me "

yunho clenched his teeth and said :

"aya"

"sir if I may say …"

"what ??"

"if you don’t mind sir…can you punish me after I help you with the painting and after you punish aya ?...i know this is me being extremely rude but I really like jaejoong sama and I really want to help in punishing who hurt him …also I want to help him and you sir ofcourse to have the painting ..and sir ..i don’t want jaejoong sama sad so I know that now he is very scared and sad …if ..when …you want to punish me sir please do it without  jaejoong sama knowing it so it wont hurt him "

"you think too highly of yourself "

"no sir ofcourse not ..i didn’t mean that im too important or something I just meant that jaejoong sama has the heart of an angel and he is easily hurt so im sure even though im a humble servant he would feel sad and hurt for me …plus I don’t want him to see you sir as someone who is capable of punishing people for nothing because sir if I may remind you that you cant exactly tell him why you are punishing me ..that is why I beg for you to punish me later in secret …please sir "

Yunho sighed  then said :

"I WILL punish you top …and the punishment wont be an easy one …but for now ..one thing you said is correct ..i should punish the first "

++++++++++++++++++

 

Aya was walking in the street with no direction in mind ..her eyes were raining tears while was cursing both jaejoong and yoochun …

That bastard ..she dated him and became his girlfriend even though she knew he was a weak man ..that you may even say that she was manlier than him …she took him with all his flaws ..but never crossed her mind for once that …that bastard can cheat on her …and cheat on her with who ? with a pathetic girl who turned her self to a man …he cheated on her with a MAN …and what pissed her off even more is that he just looked at her like she was the one who went insane ….

Damn you yoochun and damn you jaejoong …damn you all to hell …I don’t want to see your faces ever again in my life ..

Suddenly she was blocked by a man standing in her face ..she looked up at his face to find top smirking down at her ..she was about to push him away when suddenly top leaned down to her ear and whispered :

"that wish can be arranged "

Then he put his hand on her shoulder and they disappeared together ….

+++++++++++++++++++

Aya opened her eyes to find her self in a red room …everything in the room was red …the walls ..the floor ..a red framed big mirror…then she looked to her right to find top still smirking at her ..she said angrily :

"what is the meaning of this ? and how did we get here? …what are you ?"

yunho walked into the room and said :

"he is my assistant"

Aya looked at yunho and said :

"YOU..what are you doing here??"

yunho walked to stand infront of her and said :

"you are in MY house "

She looked at him with wide eyes then she looked at top and said pointing at him :

"this THING brought me here "

yunho smiled and said :

"yes ..i told him to do so "

She looked at him and said :

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE ? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ? WHAT ARE YOU TWO??"

yunho smiled and walked to the wall across her then he leaned on the wall and said :

"im a magician and he is my assistant from another world ..as for why you are here I heard you had a wish you wanted "

She looked at him shocked speechless …top then smirked and said :

"yes yunho sama …aya wished to never ever see jaejoong's and yoochun's faces ever again "

Aya looked at top then back at yunho who smiled a cold mean smile and said :

"then I will make that wish come true for you "

Aya suddenly felt that she was in a big trouble so she said :

"i..I DON’T WANT YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME ..LET ME GO "

yunho his lips then said faking a sad tone :

"but dear aya …you hate yoochun and aejoong .im doing you a favor here ..i will make sure you never see them again like you wished .."

Aya gulped and said :

"I was saying that while I was mad …I love yoochun ..im not leaving him for that jaejoong …I will make that jaejoong suffer and he can count on that "

Top suddenly said :

"tsk tsk tsk ..now you did it "

yunho looked at her and said :

"I heard you slapped jaejoong is that right ?.. "

Aya felt slightly scared of yunho's tone but she is aya and aya doesn’t know where to stop so she said :

"if you are so worried about your then keep him on a short leach ..he was trying to steal my boyfriend "

yunho had an angry look in his eyes that slowly turned to a smirk and he said :

"he was not trying to steal your boyfriend you idiot he was trying to steal the painting that your idiot boyfriend stole from his dad  which made his dad kill himself and his wife …you know me and jaejoong have been doing this plan for so long ..jaejoong would get closer to yoochun then he would make yoochun think that he is his closest friend and after that I would bully jaejoong and yoochun would want to help and then I would ask for the painting in exchange of not hurting jaejoong and ofcourse idiot yoochun would agree and after I take the painting me and jaejoong would leave him broken after we tell him how much of an idiot he was ..hahahahhaha"

Aya's eyes widened and she yelled :

"I WONT LET YOU DO THAT ..IM GOING TO TELL YOOCHUN ..I WONT LET YU HURT HIM "

yunho smirked and walked to aya ..she kept walking backward while he was walking towards her..suddenly he stopped and said :

"but you see aya this is your punishment for slapping my jaejoong ..no not just for that ..for all the hard time you gave him …I will send you somewhere where im sure you would suffer and you know what ..not just you will suffer because of the coldness in there no you would suffer also because you know im going to hurt yoochun and there is nothing you can do to stop me …"

He reached his hand towards her and she thought he would touch her but his hand passed her and touched the mirror behind her then he said :

"you will never see yoochun again ..you will never see this world again …and you would suffer there knowing that im going to make your yoochun suffer here..go on to the world of snow "

With that yunho pushed aya lightly and she stumbled two steps backwards only to feel something weird and then coldness …she was freezing …she looked ahead of her to see something like glass between her and yunho ..yunho smiled and then the glass like door vanished …she started to panic and look around only to find her self in a white desert …the snow was all around her ..nothing but snow …nothing ..

Aya fell to her knees shivering and crying and screaming …but no matter what she did nothing can get her back to her world …that is her punishment….