chapter 46

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

the next day jaejoong and yunho finished eating breakfast -which apparently top makes- then jaejoong looked at yunho a quick look and thought that his amazement with yunho might have went alittle bit down ..just a little .after knowing that top is the one who makes the food ..he wondered  if it was top also who cleans the house ..

yunho got up ,smiled gently to jaejoong and said :

"wish you luck today"

"oi..wait ..where are you going ?"

"me? Why ?"

Jaejoong said nervously:

"what do I have to do today ?"

"top will tell you "

"and where is top?"

"he is waiting for you in the living room "

Jaejoong got quiet while feeling the uneasiness washing his insides …yunho got closer to him ,put his hand on jaejoong's shoulder and said :

"something bothering you ?"

Jaejoong looked up at yunho's face …that is right ..nothing to worry about ..yes top is weird and ..weird …and its true he didn’t talk to anyone but yunho for so long but its yunho who is planning all of this ..there is noway something would go wrong …

Jaeoong smiled and said :

"nothing ..im just alittle bit nervous ..im scared I would do something stupid which might put top in some kind of trouble "

"ohh..is that what is bothering you ?"

Yunho straightened up and said waving his hand :

"if its about top then don’t worry …in fact bother him as much as you want ..he is there for you to bother him and put him in troubles "

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he said surprised :

"what do you mean?i don’t want to give him any troubles "

Jaejoong was even more surprised when yunho laughed and said :

"don’t worry about it ..you two are going to make trouble or atleast watch it happen so don’t worry about that "

Yunho looked at jaejoong's confused face ,pinched his nose and said :

"don’t worry ..you will understand soon "

++++++++++++++

Jaejoong went to the living room to find top standing in the middle of the room waiting for him ..he gulped walked to him and said :

"hi..you are here "

Top bowed politely and said :

"good day kim sama ..i hope you enjoyed your breakfast"

Jaejoong smiled ,nodded then said :

"lets go"

"yes sir"

Jaejoong was surprised when top put his arm around his shoulders then he hugged jaejoong to his chest gently ..

Jaejoong got out of top's hug and jumped two steps backwards then said with a red face :

"hey !!! what do you think you are doing ??????"

Top looked at him for a minute then sighed and said patiently :

"kim sama..we are living using jumps ..i need you to be holding on to me and to be really close to me so I can make us both jump together "

Jaejoong gulped ,nodded and got closer to top …yes that is right ..he always jump like that with yunho…

Top put his arm around jaejoong while hugging him and said in a small voice :

" you always jump like this with yunho sama I wonder why that didn’t bother you before"

Jaejoong's face turned red …yes that is right ..he always jump like this with yunho and he never felt weird about it or uncomfortable …he always told himself that it was because both of them were guys ..but now with top …why didn’t he feel weird about being hugged by yunho he wondered …

Jaejoong looked up to face top wanting to say something only to find top smirking down at him which made he look back down …that top can be really annoying sometimes …he has to finish whatever they are doing fast and get it over with ..

====++++++++++++++++=====

Jaejoong opened his eyes to find himself standing with top in the shadows ..top said :

"we are here sir"

Jaejoong looked at where they are standing ..they are in a dark shadow while there is light all around them he looked up ..yes they are standing under a tree….in some park ..

"what are we doing here?"

"follow me sir please"

So said top then he started walking infront of jaeoong …

Wait …

Wasn’t top wearing a black suit when they left ? he is now in a dark blue jeans and a light green t-shirt ..when did he change his cloth ???...

Top looked back at jaejoong and said :

"sir ?"

"oh.. coming "

Jaejoong then ran to top and walked beside him …then he looked down and said ;

"I wonder where we are going"

"I want to introduce you to a boy I met a while ago"

Top said that while smirking ..jaejoong's eyes widened and he said :

"you??? But I thought you live with us in the house "

Top looked down at jaejoong and said :

" I do live with you in the house "

"hen how did you meet the boy ? aren’t you yun chan's assistant ? shouldn’t you be with him all the time ?"

"this is part of my job kim sama"

"meeting boys is part of your job ?"

Top stopped and looked at jaejoong then said patiently :

"knowing people and connecting to them is part of any magician's job but yunho sama doesn’t like to do it so I do it for him "

He looked at jaejoong's eyes and continued :

" because yunho sama doesn’t like people"

Then he smiled a weird smile which you cant tell if its an admiring smile or a sarcastic one …

Jaejoong looked at the road infront of them ..yes that is right …yunho did say that he is his first friend and the first human he talks to since so long ago .but what about top ? …its true he talks to him like if he is something annoying or way under him but still…he does talk to him …daily..

Jaejoong gulped ..is yunho cocky enough to not even consider top human ?...

"we arrived"

So said top while stopping which made jaejoong stop beside him ..he looked ahead to find that they are facing a garden of some house ..inside the garden was a boy about 5 years old sitting on a chair and swinging his legs around while eating a yellow popsicle ….jaejoong gasped and smiled a big smile ..that boy is the cutest most beautiful boy he has ever seen …how cute~~~

Top walked to the boy quietly and the moment the boy noticed top he smiled a big smile and said ;

"top nii san~~~" (ni san means big brother )

"yo"

The boy jumped up and ran to top …top smiled and said :

"hi takuya ..how are you today?"

"im fine and im very happy ..im very happy you came here today "

The boy took a quick look at jaejoong then he said :

"and who is that ni san over there ? is he your younger brother ?"

Top laughed and jaejoong's face turned red …top said :

"no he is my friend "

Top then crotched down to become face to ace with the little boy and said :

"so tell me are you ready for today ?"

The boy nodded his head quickly few times while saying with sparkling eyes :

"yes yes ..i woke up today at 5 am though the trip is at 12 in the afternoon "

Jaejoong looked at his watch ..its 11oclock ..what trip are they talking about ?...

As if top heard his question he turned around to face jaejoong and said :

"takuya is going on school trip today ..its his first trip and he is going to go watch the birds in the mountain near here …its his first school trip and he is very excited"

"and it’s the first trip I go to with my friends yuu kun and kanna chan "

Jaeoong smiled ..this kid is so happy he is about to fly ..there is light coming out of his eyes while he is jumping up and down and talking about the trip while pointing everywhere …

Jaejoong said smiling :

"I hope you enjoy your trip ..did you prepare your bag ?"

"yes I prepared it with my mom last night "

Top then said :

"isn’t it time for you to go wake up your mom to take you to school?"

The kid looked at a small clock hanging from his neck and said :

"no not yet ..mom said to wake her up at 11:15..still 15 minutes then I go wake her up and she takes me  "

"oh great then me and my friend will leave you now to finish your ice cream and wake up your mom "

"ok"

Top walked to jaejoong while waving to the kid and saying :

" have a nice day "

The boy waved back and said ;

"yes ..i will take a lot o pictures "

Then jaejoong and top walked away …

Jaejoong was happy and he felt that seeing this happy kid made his day ..he was so happy for him ..but …

"and?"

Top looked at jaejoong who continued saying:

"why did you introduce me to takuya kun?"

"I see you remember his name ..how nice of you ..do you like children?"

"that is not funny"

Jaejoong said it while looking pissed off ..top looked away from him and said :

"we will wait a little bit then im going to take you somewhere else "

"what is the point of all of this ?"

"kim sama please wait alittle bit ..all in its time "

Top and jaejoong walked around for a bit then top sat down on the side walk ..jaeoong looked at him for a minute then he said :

"tell me top"

"what is it kim sama ?"

"since when do you work for yun chan?"

Top looked up at jaejoong then said :

"I am not sure I can answer you about that sir ..sorry"

Jaeoong gulped ..that is right ..yunho is a magician and top is his assistant ..there must be things they cant talk about …jaejoong sat down next to top and said :

"then can you answer me about some personal questions ?"

Top smiled and said :

"that depend on your question sir"

"then I will ask and you see if you can answer ..how old are you ?"

Top's eyes widened then he laughed ..he laughed so loud while covering his mouth …jaejoong's ears were red ..he wanted to say something but then changed his mind ..top noticed that and said :

"im sorry sir but I just didn’t expect this kind of question "

"if it bother you ..you don’t have to answer"

"actually I don’t mind the question just I don’t know how old I am exactly in your years "

Top looked down thinking for a moment while jaejoong's eyes widened thinking ..'our years'???..

Top sighed then said :

"ahh..dont know ..umm…im 23 in my world is that a good enough answer?"

"i-in your world ?"

"oh you didn’t know ?im not from this world "

He said that then he smiled a weird smile ..

Jaejoong thought ok yunho is a magician but why is his assistant is from another world …what does he mean by another world to start with ???..alot of questions started playing in jaeoong's mind but …

"are you serious ?"

Top nodded and jaejoong said :

"and information like this ..how come you give it to me so easily ?"

"I didn’t really give you any useful information .i mean I did give you my age but that is in my world I didn’t tell you my age in this world's years or how to calculate that to this world's years ..or even from which world I am so what I said is useless to magicians here ..and about me being from another world ..well that is no secret "

"and is this your real forum ?i mean you look exactly like us "

"oh excuse me sir ..dont you see that im way more handsome than a lot of people in this world ?"

So said top while smiling a big smile ..jaejoong smiled a small smile while thinking that yunho is way more handsome then he slapped himself mentally and thought that this information is kind of relaxing ..cause that means that top is not human so when yunho said he didn’t talk to humans for long time he was not being cocky .just top is not a human …jaejoong sighed in relief then he smirked and said :

"top can I ask you one more thing ?"

"ask whatever you want kim sama"

"why don’t you show one clear emotion at a time ?"

Top looked surprised then he said :

"im afraid I don’t get the meaning of your question sir "

"I mean your smiles hide a lot of meanings and your words always short and has no clear opinion from your side just informations …are you always like that ?"

Top smiled another weird smile and said :

"kim sama my job require that I don’t show any emotions or have reactions on anything or even a pov as long as I work under yunho sama its all up to him …and I don’t always draw my own smiles "

"but in the end you express your opinion in a twisted way "

Top looked again at jaejoong and said :

"I am afraid I don’t understand what you mean again sir "

"I am saying that you are not not giving an opinion but you are just a hidden one …like when yun chan was talking the other day you smiled ..your smile could have been admiring or sarcastic and I think it was sarcastic or your wouldn’t have had to hide it …not giving an opinion would have been not smiling at all not this twisted way "

"kim sama..i think you are thinking too much"

"really?then tell me .."

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and continued :

"today you said something to me I couldn’t take out from my head the whole day "

"really ? what did I say ? I don’t remember …"

"you said 'good day kim sama ..i hope you enjoyed your breakfast"

Top smirked and said :

"yes that is something I might have said …but I still fail to see your point here sir "

"why did you say good day and not good morning? …normally you would have said good morning specially since you were talking about breakfast "

Top looked surprised at jaejoong and said :

"sir I cant believe you are looking at small things like that ..i mean its just a greeting "

"not to you ..i have been watching the way you talk ..you pick your words carefully ..that is why I was surprised by the strange greeting then I got it "

Top didn’t comment so jaejoong continued :

"you were trying to say that you were waiting for me for so long because I took long time eating my breakfast that good day became more appropriate than good morning "

Top didn’t answer …the weird thing is that he didn’t answer or even look at jaejoong …then he suddenly got up and said ;

"lets go kim sama"

Jaejoong looked down sighing …top smirked and said :

"its time "

Jaeoong looked up smirking too and said :

"so you wont comment on what I said ?"

"you want me to?"

So said top while he put his arm around jaejoong's shoulders and hugged him to his chest again which made jaejoong flinch alittle …top then said while his eyes were shining evilly :

"let me tell you that you are still a girl on the inside even though you turned to a quiet the handsome guy "

Jaejoong said with a red face :

"what does that have to do –"

"things like those bys don’t notice …only girls notice them or more like only girls have enough time to pay attention to those things "

Jaejoong got quiet for a minute then he smiled with the corner of his mouth and said :

"so I get from what you said that im right ?"

"lets go kim sama"