So Much For A Happy Ending 2/2

If i gave you my heart

 

“Taecyeon?” She mumbled upon realizing who he was.

“Yoona, can we talk?” Jessica said. Yoona nodded and they went side; away from the music.

“I want to say sorry for what I did to you and…. I know it’s my fault why you two broke up. I just wasn’t thinking straight at that time. I was jealous because I thought you stole everything away from me. I just didn’t realize it was really my fault. I’m sorry if I was not treating you well when you tried to be friends with me. I’m really sorry for everything. I’ve been carrying this guilt for six years. I hope you can forgive me.” Jessica said with tears on her eyes. She touched Yoona’s hand as she begs for forgiveness. Yoona can’t help but also cry.

“Don’t cry. I have forgiven you a long long time ago. And don’t blame yourself for what happened. It was just not about you. It was also about me.” Yoona then hugged her which made Jessica grateful. She then wiped off her tears.

“He also wants to say sorry.” She then gestured at Taecyeon who was silent as he looks at them.

“Yoong. I’m very very sorry. God knows how I’ve been remorseful of what I did to you. I wasn’t on myself that night. I drank too many beers and I was high on drugs. I’m sorry if I used you to get to them. I know it was very wrong. And also sorry for causing you pain during the party.” Taecyeon said as he looked down. He still can’t bear it to look at Yoona in the face after doing those things to her.

“It’s alright. I have forgiven you. I just hope it won’t happen again.” Yoona assured which lightened his face.

“Thank you. Thank you. I recovered from my addiction and I have also taken Anger Management. I’m now okay thanks to Jessica. She’s been helping me a lot.” Taecyeon happily said.

“I’m glad to hear that. So let’s start all over again. I hope we can all be friends again.” Yoona smiled and hugged them.

 

It was the day before Yoona would leave for Thailand. She was doing shopping for things she’ll bring back with her. She just got out from the coffee shop where she bought a drink when she noticed something.

“Yah Khun. What’s the pepper paste you want? The mild or the hot one?” Yoona said over the phone as she went out the shop. “I bought two coz I forgot.”

“The spicy one.” Nickhun replied. “My sisters also wants Chocopie.”

“Okay, I brought plenty of it. My grandma also gave plenty of kimchi for me to bring there. I will also bought a Pororo toy for Yena’s son.”

“Good thing. I miss eating home-made kimchi. Don’t forget to bring pickled radish and also Ramyun noodles. You know it’s really expensive here.”

“You sure have too many requests. You know have too many luggages now. I also bought stuffs for my shop. Things I can decorate there.”

“Arasso. Arasso. If I could have it my way, I would ask you to bring back samgyupsal here. But I know it wouldn’t taste that good once you got here. But don’t worry, I’ll fetch you in the airport. I will be your driver once again.”

“Khamsamnida. You really are the best.” Yoona replied. She was then surprised upon seeing a noodle house packed with customers.

“Oh there is a new store here. Many people are eating inside.  It’s a noodle shop.”

“Really?  Is it delicious there? Do many people eat there? What’s there specialty?” She looked through the menu board displayed outside.

“Woah! Be easy on the questions. Many people eat here. Their specialty is….” Yoona trailed off upon reading the menu. “Sunday Special.” She uttered. She looked through the glass and hurriedly walked away.

“That’s a weird food. You should try it and tell me what it tastes.”

“I can’t. There are too many customers. There are no vacant seats.” Yoona lied.

“Oh really? That’s too bad.” Yoona was then startled by someone calling her name. “Yoona! Yoona!!”

She looked back and saw Mi Sook calling her name. “Oh Aunt Mi Sook.” She smiled at her.

“Oh! I was right. I recognized you while you were looking at the menu outside. I was about to call you but you hurriedly left away.” Mi Sook said upon catching up on her.

“I’ll call you again Nickhun. See you tomorrow. Bye.” Yoona said and hang up. She turned her attention to Mi Sook. “How are you auntie? I have to go somewhere that’s why I left hurriedly. I was surprised you have branch here already.”

“Yeah, it’s now my third one. I have also opened in Incheon.” Mi Sook replied. “When did you come back? Do you want to go inside? Let’s catch up.”

“Oh, I’m sorry auntie. I have some errands to do before I left for Thailand tomorrow afternoon. I just went here to attend my older brother’s wedding.” Yoona declined which made Mi Sook slightly disappointed.

“Oh. Is that so? Well, Congratulations on your brother’s wedding. It was nice seeing you again. I’m very happy you’re doing great.” Mi Sook smiled at her.

“Me too. I’m happy to see you again. You’re shop is doing well. Congratulations too.” Yoona replied.

“Thank you Yoona for bringing back my family. I really owe you a lot. It’s just sad you can’t be my daughter anymore.” Mi Sook suddenly said as she hugged Yoona which startled her.

“It’s okay Auntie. You can always treat me as your daughter.” Yoona replied as she got teary. “I’ll go now auntie. If you would ever go to Thailand or Japan, just call me and I’ll meet you.”

“Okay, goodbye.” Mi Sook said with regret upon seeing her walk away.

 

It was already night time and the restaurant was still with overwhelming amount of people. Donghae and Kai then arrived as soon as the shop was about to close.

“Of course, this day wouldn’t be complete without letting my boys have a taste of my recipe.” Mi Sook said as she handed two bowls of Sunday Special to her sons.

“I can’t get enough of this.” Donghae said as he slurped his noodles. “It’s the other way around for me. Aren’t there other options?” Kai joked which earned a hit from Donghae. “I was just joking.” He said as he scratches his heads.

“By the way, you know who I bumped in to earlier?” Mi Sook suddenly said which caught her sons’ attention. “Who?” Kai was the one who asked.

“I met Yoona earlier.” Mi Sook said which startled Donghae upon hearing her name. “She was looking through the outside menu but then she left hurriedly.”

“Oh really. How was she?” Donghae replied as he tried to look unconcerned but failed to do so.

“She was beautiful than ever. She’s back in town because her brother got married but she’s leaving again, tomorrow.” Mi Sook replied as she studies her son. “She looks happy maybe because she found someone new. I just heard her talking with a guy over the phone and she looks cheery as she talks to him. But it’s not yet confirmed. I haven’t asked her about it. She was in a hurry.”

“Really? But what about hyung now? He’s been waiting for her all this time.” Kai joked. “I’m not. Let’s just be happy for her.” Donghae then finished his bowl and was just silent after.

“Well, if you want to know she’s leaving tomorrow afternoon.” Mi Sook then went inside the kitchen to finish her job. Kai smiled as he looked as his older brother.

 

“Yoong, I will miss you. You should stay with us again. Our house will be much quiet especially now that you’re oppa got married.” Mrs. Park said with a sad tone.

“Don’t worry eomma. Once I’m settled, I’ll open a shop here so that I can stay with you.” Yoona then hugged her mother.

“Take Care, honey. Call us every time.” Mr. Park also hugged her. “Oppa, you should visit me along with Taeyeon.” Yoona smiled at Leeteuk.

“Sure, as long as you’ll treat us there.” Leeteuk joked which made her laugh. “Aish. You shouldn’t be like that yeobo. Good bye Yoong. Take Care, okay?” Taeyeon then hugged her.

“For the passengers of flight PR 242 bound to Bangkok, Thailand, you may now board the plane. Thank you and have a nice day.” The announcer stated.

“That’s it. Take Care. I’ll see you guys again soon, okay? Tell the girls I left already.” Yoona then bid farewell and gave them one last hug before she board the plane.

 

Yoona was sitting on her chair waiting for the plane to depart. She was looking out at the window. Half of her heart wants her to stay but the other half doesn’t want to. Being back in Korea makes her hark back to the memories she left behind. Things she tried to forget back in the countries she tried to run to. The people she would like to see had had a chance for her to meet; except the very last person her heart yearns to. She was then distracted by her seatmate who just arrived. She then wiped her tear and put on her sunglasses. The plane departed soon after.

Yoona was reading her book when she was distracted by her seatmate again.

“So are you really not going to recognize me?” The person beside her suddenly said. She placed down her book and looked at him. He was wearing sunglasses and was wearing a hat so Yoona has no idea.

“Excuse me? Do I know you?” She answered back. The guy then faced her and smiled at her. He then removed his sunglasses which shocked Yoona. It was Donghae.

“You just left without talking to me. Why’d you do that? Do you think I’ll let you go just like that?” Donghae said to her which made Yoona smile. Out of the blue, she hugged him. “I’m happy you’re here.”

“Let’s start over, okay?” Donghae replied and was pleased he did the right thing. He then extended out his hand to her. “Hi. I’m Donghae and you are?”

Yoona then playfully ignored him. “Do you know it’s rude not to respond to someone?”

“Why should I give you my name?” Yoona joked again and looked at the window as she continued to ignore him.

“Aish! This kid!” He then hugged her which made Yoona giggle.

 

“Appa. It’s eomma all along. I thought you were talking about some other girl.” Chon Hee happily said. “Of course, your eomma is my greatest love and the same time my true and final love.” Donghae smiled back. “You should sleep now and don’t tell eomma about it, okay?”

“Arasso appa. Good night.” Chon Hee kissed him again and went on to sleep.


Donghae then went to their room and saw Yoona waiting for him on the bed.

“You told her about me again, right?” Yoona questioningly looked at her husband. “She begged me to. You know I can’t resist her. She followed from her mom.” Donghae said as he lay beside her.

“Do you want them to know how you badly broke my heart?” Yoona said again. “Of course, I don’t want them to make the same mistake as I did.” He said as he hugged her. “And I’m glad I made the right decision in the end.” He then kissed her in the cheek.

“Hmmm… you smell really good. This makes me want to do something.” He said as he wiggles his eyebrows.

“Yah Donghae! I’m already pregnant can’t you see?! Aish! Why did I marry such a erted guy like you?!!” Yoona dodged him away.

“I love you.” Donghae said as he hugged her again. “I love you too.” Yoona then kissed him on the nose. “That’s it for now mister.”

“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll just wait for four more months and BAM! We’re back in the game!” Donghae said which earned a dodge from Yoona again.

 

, Did you like it? Huh? Did you like it? hahaha. Sorry if it was too long. I can’t get it done without telling the whole story. I hope you were satisfied with the ending because I was. You know that this won’t be the same if it won’t be a happy ending for Yoonhae, right? Did I fool all of you about not making them back together again? hehehe. I’m sorry for that. I read all of your comments and I’m sorry if I was such a tease. :P

Ergo, I will start “My Immortal” soon. I will just have a slight break so that I’ll have new ideas for the story. Please look forward to it and I hope you would also give it some love. For those who haven’t checked it out, just look for it here. Please hit Subscribe and don’t forget to comment. Khamsamnida! ^^