You look familiar

If i gave you my heart

"Hey miss! I just noticed, you look like a grandma. Need some shoulder to cry on?" a familiar voice asked me.

"Huh?" Who is this stranger talking to me? Didn't he know it's rude to talk to strangers especially when the're crying? I look up and saw that same I guy at the party.

"Hey! You're the girl from the party right? Yoong??" the guy asked.

"It's Yoona." I said and forced a weak smile.

"So why are you crying like a baby?" they guy asked again then sat next to me.

"Nothing." I just said. I don't even know this guy.

"Well, you can talk to me. A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry. It breaks my heart to see one. Plus we're acquaintances right?". the guy said while looking at me. he then offered me his handkerchief.

"Thank you. Well, my brother and a friend of mine is in coma because of me." I replied.

"Why!?! Did you try to kill them or something!?!" he exclaimed while he jerked away. Then he laughed.

"No silly. We met an accident." I replied. Even though I'm not close to this person, I feel like I've known him for a long time. Something tells me that I can confide my problems with him.

"Oh! So why is it your fault?As what you've already said, It's just an accident." he explained. " Don't blame yourself. Accidents do happen to all of us. You're just not lucky it happened to you."

"Well..." The guy is right but my conscience tells me it's my fault. "But I'm the reason why that happened. My parent's even think..."

"You shouldn't believe them unless you did it on purpose." He explained to me again.

"I didn't!" I exclaimed.

"See? so stop blaming yourself and please don't cry publicly. People might think you're crazy!" He stated. I really like talking to him. He makes me forget my problems even for a while.

"Okay sure." I smiled at him.

"Hey Yoona! We have to meet up with Yuri. She wants us to..." Seohyun said while she was looking for something inside her bag. Then she was startled with the guy I'm sitting with. "Oh! I didn't mean to interrupt" She said while looking at me and the guy beside me.

"It's okay! Come on." I said to her while grabbing her arm and then turned around to look at him. "Thank you for comforting me. I really appreciate it." I said to him while he smiled.

"No problem! By the way I'm....." I was startled by my cellphone ringing..

 

"Yoona! Where are you!?!" my mom said on the other line.

"I'm with Seohyun. We just.." 

"You''re supposed to be home. I have to go to the hospital. Go home now!" she said again interrupting me.

"Okay." I replied and she hanged up on me.

"Who was that? Is it Yuri?" Seohyun asked.

"No, it was my mom."

"So what did she say?" she asked again.

"She wants me to go home already. Tell Yuri, I can't come."

"Okay. I'm sure she'll understand." Seohun replied. 

 

We were at the bus stop when Seohyun asked me

."So who was that guy earlier?" she asked while smiling at me.

"huh?" I said. I know what she's getting into.

"You know? The one you're talking to earlier." She explained. 

"Ah! I knew him from the party." I replied. I realized I didn't get to know his name.

"So what's his name?" she asked again.

"I forgot to ask him." I replied. I was speaking to him this whole time yet I forgot to ask his name?

"What?  You were speaking to him this whole time yet you forgot to ask his name?" Seohyun just took the words out of my thoughts.

"Yeah."  I feel so bad that I haven't got his name.

 

I arrived at our house. It wasn't like a home to me unlike our house before. I was always left alone. My father would always stay up late at work because he have to earn more money because of the expenses for the hospital bill while my mother would always stay with my brother at the hospital. They decided to move so that my brother's need would be accomodated by a more modern hospital and my father was assigned to a different place. I would always have this house to myself. Our family was not like the way it used to be anymore.

"Where did you go!? You're supposed to be here 30 minutes ago?" my mom asked as I entered.

"I was with Seohyun. We bought presents for Yuri's birthday." I replied.

"I'll go now. You're food is on the table. Don't forget to lock the windows and door before you go to sleep." My mom said while arranging her bag.

"Don't do something stupid while were not around." She added then went out.

"Okay mom."

 

I usually spend my entire time inside my room studying my lesson or doing school works. Sometimes, Seohyun would accompany me here and also Yuri. We would do group study or talk about some stuffs. It's good that I have found new friends I can talk to. If that wouldn't have been the case, I think I would have gone crazy. Seohyun was the daughter of my father's co-worker. So after we moved here, my parents introduced me to her. She's kind-hearted, understanding and trustworthy that is why I became friends with her. She would always see good in everything.  When school started, she then introduced me to her cousin Yuri. Yuri is like this bubbly person like I was before minus the y part. It's always fun to be around her like she's carrying postive aura around her. She insisted on calling us SONE so that we have our own distinction as group even though there were just three members. They're like a sister to me like what my other friends used to be. I think my parents were happy that I made new friends that they approve of. Since I became friends with them, they would allow them to come over since they know that they're a good influence. But there are times when I feel sad. It's not that I don't like my new friends but I really missed my other friends.

 

I just finished taking a shower when Seohyun called to ask if she can come by our house tomorrow to study lessons with me.

"Hey! can I come tomorrow so that we can study for our Math quiz." she asked.

"Sure. See you tomorrow."

"See you Yoong!" she said then hanged up.

"Yoong." I sighed.I never want to be called by that name again after what happened . After I left my old house. After I left my old school. After I left my old friends behind. After the incident, I never met up with my friends. I never answered their phone calls and replied their text message. I never informed them that we moved out.

 

I decided to checked my old phone. There were 150 missed calls and 300 messages all from my old friends. One by one I read them.

"Yoong! How are you?"  Tiffany asked.

"Are you okay? Please text back." Hyoyeon texted.

"Hey! I've been calling you like forever. You never called back. Please answer." Sooyoung said.

"Yoong! We really miss you! Never heard from you after what happened in the hospital." Sunny also texted.

"You visited Taeyon but you didn't informed us. I wish you called us before coming." Tiffany texted again.

"We'll visit Taeyon tom. You coming? Miss you Yoong. You never went to school again." Sunny's text a month ago.

"Hey! You moved?! Text us your new address so that we can come over." Hyoyeon text..

"So like that you're throwing away our friendship?" It was Sooyoung who last texted me.

It's not that I don't want to left without saying goodbye. It was just that I can't bear to say goodbye to them whom i've been friends with for a long time.