We're not friends, okay?

If i gave you my heart

We arrived at my house but Seohyun was still complaining about Yonghwa.

"Who does he think he is!? So full of himself! I really hate hime!" Seohyun excalimed while preparing her things.

"Don't you know anything besides to study?" Seohyun added while copying Yonghwa's voice.

"Hey Seohyun! Why do you hate Yonghwa that much?" I asked her. I wanted to know the reason behind it.

"He was her first love." Yuri responded while preparing our snacks.

"Not counted since I was in elementary at that time and I was not fully aware of the meaning of love." Seohyun explained.

"Whatever! Well, she was friends with him when they were in elementary school. Then when we were in middle school, Yonghwa kissed Seohyun  but he insisted it never happened and said Seohyun was just making that up.  That's when they started this fight." Yuri stated.

"I see. But did he really kissed you Seohyun?" I asked her.

"For the record, he kissed me!" Seohyun replied.

"I think you both like each other but you won't admit it. You're afraid to lose." I said. I knew the scenario because it's like what happened with Tiffany and Siwon before. They were always quarreling but turns out they really like eachother. We just found out when  they announced they're together.

"See! I told you Seo! Yoona also noticed it. You're quarreling is just a way of saying you love eachother. I've been telling you that for  3 years now!" Yuri exclaimed at Seohyun. Seohyun looked at us like she was caught  red-handed of doing a crime.

"I don't think so! Anyway, let's study now before we waste our time doing unnecessary thing." Seohyun replied.

 

After our group study, which wasn't that boring thanks to Yuri's funny antics , we decided to eat dinner. We ordered Chinese foods because we were so hungry that we didn't bother to cook.

"Hey Yoona! Where is your mom and dad?" asked Yuri as she ate.

"My mom is in the hospital and my father is at work." I replied.

"Taking care of your oppa? I hope he'll recover soon so I can meet him." Yuri said.

"Have you contact your friends?" Seohyun asked this time.

"No, I haven't." I uttered.

"I think you should send them a message. For them to know that you're okay. I bet they really miss you." Seohyun explained.

"I would feel bad too if you left us without saying goodbye." Yuri stated. I saw the look on her face, maybe she's imagining me leaving them like that.

"I won't. Plus where will I go?" I replied. I don't want to leave like that again. I can't bear losing friends for the second time.

"Hey! did the guy, who threatened you, contact you?" Seohyun asked again.

"Hopefully, he's not yet. I wish I wouldn't see him anymore." I replied. I don't want to see him again. I don't what is he capable of doing. I can still recall his face when he said threatened me.

"So creepy. Good thing you don't go to the same school anymore. He is creepier than Yesung." Yuri exclaimed.

"Don't say that. Yesung is a nice guy. He is kind and thoughtful." I replied. Though sometimes I think he is annoying, I can't get mad because he's not doing any harm.

"So you're mysterious guy now has a name." Seohyun said. " Turns out he's friends withh the wrong guy. New addition to the jerks."

"Give him a chance Seo, maybe he is not like that after all." Yuri defended.

"I don't know. You have to be careful Yoona. He might break you're heart." Seohyun explained.

"Don't worry. I'm not romantically attracted to him." I responded. Why are they concluding this? I just met him like twice and I just got to know his name. 

"If you say so." Yuri replied.

"Come on. Let's clean up so that you can go home early." I said to them while I clean the table.

"About that, Seo and I decided to sleep here tonight so that you have company here." Yuri replied.

"Really? Is it okay with your parents? Do you have extra uniform?" I asked. It's the first time that I have company here at our house and also the first time someone will sleep over. I'm glad they really cares for me. 

"It's okay. I've already told our parents beforehand." Seohyun replied.

"And we also brought our extra uniform for tomorrow." Yuri added while showing her extra bag. Well that explains why Seohyun brought a big bag.

"Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'll arrange your sleeping beds later." I replied. I'm glad I have company tonight, this house is too quiet without them here.

 

We want to school together. It's Yuri's birthday so everyone greeted her. As usual they're still obsessing over Donghae, the new guy.

"Hey Hwayoung! We saw Donghae kissing you sister yesterday." Yuri exclaimed at Hwayoung who was talking with Jooyeon.

"Really? That explains why she was so giggly yesterday." Hwayoung responded.

"I'm jealous of your sister. She's so lucky!" Jooyeon uttered.

"Yoona is friends with DOnghae!" Yuri proudly exclaimed like I won a prize.

'Really!?" Sori said as she went beside me.

"How?" Hwayoung asked as face me.

"I thought you don't know him?" Jooyeon asked too.

Why did Yuri brought that up? now they're curious. They'' think I'm hiding it from them and they'll ask ton of questions. And we're not friends.

"We're not friends, okay? uhm. We just met at my school party last August. Then we run to eachother last saturday when Seohyun and I went to the park. That's it. I didn't even know his name, until today, that's why I was surprised too that he is Donghae." I explained it to them so that it would be clarified.

"So that explains it. You should introduce us next time." Victoria said.

"Hey that's unnecessary. Like what Yoona said, they're just acquaintances." Seohyun responded.

We were still talking when I felt someone is behind me.

"Yoona? uhm. Yoona?" someone whispered from the back.

"Oh my God Yesung! You shocked  me! Don't creep like that!!" Yuri shouted.

Victoria and I was also surprised since we didn't notice that he was behind us.

"I'm sorry. I just want to give something to Yoona." he said then he handed a paperbag to me. " We have many harvest of apple this year so I'm bringing some for you and your family."

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Uhm.. Well.. Well.. I'm going to my sit now." He nervously said then walked toward his place almost tripping.

"What's wrong with him?" Victoria asked.

"Hey Victoria! We saw Nickhun yesterday." Yuri said.

"Yeah. He was tasked to clean their room so I left early." She explained. I think something is wrong with them. She would wait patiently before while Nickhun cleans their room.  But I don't want to bother since I have problems on my own.

"That explains." I replied.

"I'm still curious about.." Yuri muttered but before she could finish her sentence Ms. GIl entered our room.