A part of my heart has been healed

If i gave you my heart

 

“Hey.” Sunny said as I enter the shop. “How are you?”

“Hey. I’m fine.” I replied then sat in front of her. “How’s Taeyon?”

“Hopefully her stats are okay. She’s been a little fatter than the last time. It’s good cause she’s becoming stick thin.” She respond.

“Good.” I replied. “How are they? Do they know we’re going to meet?”

“No. They don’t know.” Sunny replied. I don’t need to say who I’m talking about coz she knows whom I’m referring to. “Sooyoung and the others are still hurting because of what you did.”

“We shouldn’t have gone to that stupid party.” I sighed.

“No. It’s not because of that. It’s because you left us without notice.” She explained. I can see in her eyes that she was sad too.

“I thought..” I sigh.

“So how is your school? Where are you studying now?” she asked me, changing the topic. “You knoe our school got pretty boring without you. Jiyeon now thinks she’s the new “it” girl but no one takes notice any way.

“Our school is okay. I’ve got new friends and they have accepted me.” I replied. “I’m studying at Seoul High school.”

“I feel bad for Jiyeon though. I know what I did was cruel.” I added. I know I shouldn’t have treated others like that.

“You really have changed.” She said. “You’re more compassionate, it’s not that you’re evil before, but I like you more now.”

“Excuse me. Yoona” the waiter said. “Here is your order.”

Wait a minute how did he know my name. I look up and saw Yesung. I was surprised. I forgot it’s their café.

“Thank you.” I said as he placed our orders. “By the way, thank you also for the apples you gave us. My parents were very grateful.”

“Welcome.” He replied then smiled at me.

“Yesung. This is my friend Sunny.” I said while I gestured towards Sunny. “Sunny. This is Yesung, my classmate.”

“Hi! Nice to meet you.” Sunny said then smiled at him.

“H-h-hello.” He said he was stuttering again.

“I’ll go back now.” He added then walked away almost tripping again.

“He’s funny. What’s wrong with him?” Sunny asked.

“He’s always like that.” I replied.

“I was kinda surprised when he suddenly spoke. I didn’t notice him walked towards us.” She added. She noticed it too.

“I think he like you.” She surprisingly said. What? How can she say that? We’re just friends.

“I don’t think so. Besides we’re friends.” I replied.

“So have you seen Taecyeon? Or have he contact you?” she asked again. “We were all curious of why he left. Even Wooyoung and Junho didn’t know the reason.”

“There were many rumors circulating but none of it was proven.” She added.

“Really?” I said. Hmm. I wonder why he left. But I think it’s a good thing also because he can’t bother me anymore.

“So what hospital does Teuk oppa been admitted?” she asked again.
“At Seoul National Hospital, I’m the one looking after him.” I answered.

“Can I come with you there?” she asked. “I want to visit him.”

“Sure.” I replied since he’s also very close to them.

Sunny and I updated each other about our lives. But it’s more like she’s the one who does the talking. I just answer whenever she asks something. Even though it was only about 4 months, I feel awkward. It’s like talking to a stranger.

As soon as we finished eating, we left to go to the hospital. On the way, Sunny decided to buy a flower and card for Teuk opppa. We were waiting for her flowers to be wrapped and I was waiting for her outside to check out the store next to it. I then saw him again. Why do we keep on randomly seeing each other? Isn’t Seoul too small for the two of us? I tried to hide but Hyoyoung saw me. Hyoyoung? He was with Uee before, now he’s with Hyoyoung. Something’s fishy here.

“Hey Yoona.” Hyoyoung said as she saw me. At the same time he was looking over my shoulders, trying to see who I was with.

“Hey.” I replied ignoring him.

“Are you alone? What brings you here?” Hyoyoung asked again. He was still looking over my shoulders like trying to find a criminal I’m hiding.

“I’m with a friend. We just bought flowers.” I replied ignoring again what he’s doing.

“Come on.” Sunny said as soon as she went out of the shop. I looked at the flowers and it was Lavender, oppa’s favorite flowers. She then noticed another company.

“Sunny, these are my schoolmates Hyoyoung and..” I hesitated saying his name.

“Donghae.” He added.

“Hey! You’re the guy from the party. The one Yoona was talking to, right?” Sunny asked Donghae. So she remembers him also.

“Yeah” he replied.

“You knew her before?” Hyoyoung asked. I’m surprised Hwayoung didn’t tell her.

“We met at their school party.” Donghae answered.

“Let’s go Sunny. Teuk oppa is alone there right now.” I said to her.

“Is your oppa?” He hesitatingly asked. I ignored him.

“Okay.” She replied. “Nice to meet you.”

“You’re in the same school as him?” Sunny said as soon as we left. “I thought he was from other school.”

“Yes. He just moved here this week.” I replied.

“What’s with him? Why are you ignoring him? Is there something…” she asked.

“Nothing.” I replied.

 

We entered the room and I can tell she’s feeling sad looking at him.

“Hey oppa! Look who’s here.” I said as I went beside him. Sunny followed me behind. “It’s Sunny! Look!” I said  as if he can see her.

“I told you were going to meet today. She wanted to visit you.”

“Hey oppa. It’s me Sunny, the aegyo queen.” Sunny said. “How are you? I’ve brought flowers for you. This is your favorite flowers, right?” She said then placed it on the desk.

“We really miss you. The girls are wondering if you’re alright. I’m sorry if we haven’t visited you. We didn’t know where you moved.” She said then tears fell from her eyes. “I hope you would wake up soon. You know you’re the only brother we all never had. No one says I’m cute doing aegyo anymore. It breaks my heart to see you here in this condition.”

“Sunny.” I interrupted her. “I was wondering. How did you get my number? I know you got it for my mom but how come she gave it?” I want to know how she convinced my mother. My mother always opposes my friendship with them saying they’re a bad influence. She didn’t think I’m the bad influence.

“I was talking with Taeyon’s mom when she shared you mother is still contacting her asking for Taeyon’s condition. I then asked her to your mother’s number.” She explained. “I then asked you mother if I can talk to you. She gave me your number. She said it’s about time we talk.” So my mom now wants me to talk to them?

“So where are they? Your parents?” she asked.

“My mom is at home. She’s sick so I took over and my dad is at work.” I replied.

“I see.” Sunny said then her phone beeped. She read the text. “It’s from Hyoyeon. I forgot she asked us to go to her place tonight.”

“Okay. I think you should go now.” I replied. I wish I can come too.

“Okay. Goodbye.” She replied then faced oppa. “I hope you woke up soon. Meet with us if you do, okay? You know we badly miss you and Yoona.”

“Sunny.” I said as she was about to leave. “I’m really happy to see you again. I really miss you guys.”

“Me too. I hope you’ll still contact me.” She replied.

“Hey Yoona.” She said before leaving.”Do you want me to tell them about tonight or?”

“Uhm.” I replied. “I hope not. I’m not yet ready. When I do, I will meet with you all again.”

“Okay. Take care Yoong. I hope to see you again soon. Love you always.” She said then opened the door.

 “You too” I replied then she left. I’m glad I met with her. It’s like a part of my heart has been healed. I hope to see all of them soon. I really miss them.