I’ve already found the other half of my heart

If i gave you my heart

 

 

“Can we meet after school?” Donghae said as he saw Nana.

“Why? What do we have to talk about?” Nana furiously said as she was cornered by him.

“I just want to settle everything. I want to talk to you. I realized many things.” Donghae said. “So can we meet later?”

“Sure.” Nana smiled. “See you at the coffee shop three blocks from here.”

“See you around, Donghae.” Nana smiled back and left.

“Ten down, twenty-five more to go. I hope they would all come.” Donghae said to himself.  After school, Donghae caught a glimpse of Yoona. He tried all his best to avoid her. He can’t afford to raise suspicion on Yoona. He wants to protect her. “I’ll do all my best so that you’re name will be cleared out.”

Donghae decided to rent out a coffee shop for an event he was planning. One by one, his guests started to arrive. After the last person arrived, Donghae stood in the front and started to talk. His spectators were all murmuring. Nana, Uee, Hyoyoung, Hyorin, Sunhwa and many more girls started to mutter.

“I know many of you were surprised by my sudden invitation. I’m also sorry for my late notice. I know that all of you wondered why I invited you and have no clue as to why there were only females here. It’s because today, I’ve made a decision to man up my mistakes. I decided to say sorry for all the things I’ve done; for all the harsh words I’ve said; and most of all, for breaking your precious hearts.” They were all startled by his confession. “You see. The reason why I’ve been like that is because I fell in love too hard for someone. All of a sudden, she left me for her first love; said she’s still in love with him. I was shattered into pieces. Of all people, I didn’t expect her to do that to me. After that, I’ve been a jerk. I easily slip out of a relationship before I get hurt. That has been a habit of mine these past few months. But someone came in to my life unexpectedly. She brought out the best in me and was there for me through my bad times. But then I made one huge mistake that I regret until this day. Now, she won’t go back to me because I broke her trust. I then realized this was my karma for playing with your feelings. I became conscious that I’ve been doing to you the thing that has been done to me and that was so unfair of me. Now I’m here in front of all of you, begging for forgiveness. I hope you would find it in your hearts to forgive the jerk who played you. All of you here are special. I hope one day you found the right person for you; the one who would love you back as much as you love him or maybe even more. It’s just too bad I’m not that guy coz I’ve already found the other half of my heart.” The girls were smitten by what he said. They were all touched by him. All of the anger that was in their hearts has been washed away. It was all what they’ve wanted him to do; ask for forgiveness. After his speech, all of them clapped their hands. Donghae smiled back; knowing he’s forgiven. It’s like another heavy load have been removed from his back. He then went towards them and personally asked for forgiveness and gave them a hug.

“So it’s Yoona, right?” Nana suddenly said while talking with Donghae.

“Excuse me?” Donghae was startled by her words. “Nana asked if Yoona was the girl you’re talking about.” Uee joined the conversation.

“How did you know?” Donghae asked again.

“It’s easy. I know how you gaze at her, you’re eyes sparkle and that’s the reason why it hurts me. The way you look at her and me are very different.” Nana answered.  “I’m sorry.” Donghae pleaded. “It’s okay. I’m over it. I’ve forgiven you.” Nana smiled.

“So what are your plans now?” Uee asked again. “You shouldn’t have let her go in the first place.”

 “I really don’t know. I have only planned this one out and the rest is still blurry.” Donghae sighed. “You should go and try to win her back Hae. You might never find a girl like her.” Hyoyoung also joined their conversation. “You shouldn’t let her go that easily like what you’ve done to all of us.”

“You’re right. Thank you for all of your encouragement and again I’m very sorry.” Donghae said to the three of them. They all smiled at him. “Here’s to moving on and treasuring our love ones. Cheers!”

“Cheers!!” The three said back.

 

Yoona went to school early to avoid the students who would just mock her. She was walking towards their room when she was cornered by Nana, Uee and Hyoyoung.

“What do you need??” Yoona coldly said towards them. She knows they would do something bad. She prepared herself in case they would assault her.

“Relax. We just want to talk to you.” Nana said. Yoona then loosen up. “Talk.”

“We’re very sorry for treating you badly and also for judging you easily.” Nana replied.

“We know it’s been inconsiderate of us to do that.” Uee also said. “Good thing Donghae talked us out of it.”

“He did what?” Yoona asked as she was startled by what Uee said. “Donghae met with all of the girls that he’d broken up with. He begged forgiveness from all of us.”

“Do you know why he did that? It’s because of you Yoona.” Hyoyoung joined the conversation. “You opened up his mind Yoona. You’re the one who changed him for the better. You’re the one that he truly loves.”

“I never imagined saying this but you shouldn’t let him go Yoona. Give him another chance. Give your love another chance.” Nana also said.

“But he broke my trust and he has to prove himself again.” Yoona replied. She was touched by what Donghae did. She, too, wants to be with him again but there’s something more to do. He should fix things before he woo her again. “We’re not forcing you to come back to him. We’re just here to let you reconsider.” Uee also answered. “Go back and think of the reasons why you fell in love with him. Your relationship will be such a waste if you ended up like this.” Hyoyoung said.

“I’ll keep in mind all the things that you said. I’ll go to class now. Thank you.” Yoona smiled. “Yoona, I’m very sorry again for what I did.” Nana said again. “It’s okay. I’ve already forgiven all of you. Let’s just start anew.” The three agreed into it before they separate ways.

Yoona went into class with a smile on her face. Upon seeing Victoria, she lowered her face and went straight to her chair. They were the only people in the room so there was a total silence between the two of them. Of course Yoona is still dismayed that Victoria still doesn’t talk to her. It bothers her that her friend is still mad at her. After a few minutes, some of their classmates have already arrived. Yoona was reading the lesson for the day when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked back and found Victoria.

“Hey.” Victoria weakly smiled at her. “Hi.” Yoona replied. There was an awkward atmosphere between the two of them. “I’m sorry…” They both suddenly said. “I’m sorry Vic if I didn’t tell you about Nickhun’s confession. I just don’t want you to feel uneasy and awkward. I don’t want to make a big issue out of it. Besides, I’ve already cleared to him in the first place that he’s just a friend to me. I don’t want to hurt you because you’re a friend of mine.” Yoona then got teary eyed. Victoria, on the other hand, was also feeling the same. After Nickhun’s and Yoona’s clarification yesterday, Victoria felt a big lump on her heart. She realized that it was inconsiderate of her to criticize Yoona easily; given that Yoona cared for her as a friend. “No. I should be the one to apologize. I’m sorry for not being a friend; for distrusting you. I hope you’ll forgive me. I hope we’re friends again.” Yoona then hugged her as they were crying. “Of course.”

“Are we all friends again?” Yuri said as she got in. Seohyun also smiled upon seeing the two. Victoria and Yoona nodded. “Yay! Group hug!” Yuri squealed. Sori and Hwayoung also joined in. “I’m sorry too Yoona. Hyoyoung told me everything.” “It’s okay.” Yoona smiled back. “I’m glad I have you guys again.”

 

Yoona was with her friends in the canteen when Yesung and Ryeowook suddenly came.

“Yoona.” Yesung suddenly said which startled all of them.

“Yah Yesung! Haven’t I told you that you shouldn’t creep like that?” Yuri shrieked again. “I just want to show this to Yoona.” He then handed his phone.

“What’s this?” Yoona asked as she got the phone. “Yesung recorded the video of the people who started the issue. If you watch the video, you will see who started this.” Ryeowook also said as he smiled at Seohyun. “Let’s watch it.” Yuri then played it. They were all shocked upon seeing who the culprits are.

“Jooyeon??” They all said in unison.

“Why did she do this?” Seohyun said upon seeing the video. “Does she have a grudge on you?” Yuri also said. “I never thought Jooyeon can do this.” Victoria also said. “Maybe that’s the reason why she kept on persuading us that you’re lying.” Sori also joined the conversation. “What would you do now Yoona?” Seohyun asked while the rest looked at her waiting for her respond.

“You should take revenge Yoona.”Yuri suddenly said. “We should let everyone see this video so that we can clear your name.” “No, I can’t do that. I can’t play dirty like them. Let’s just leave them alone. Besides, I don’t need to prove myself. It’s okay with me as long as my friends believe me.” Yoona warmly smiled at them.

“But why is she like that? Who is that other girl?” Hwayoung asked. This was also a question that the others were also thinking. “She’s Jiyeon.” Yoona replied. “Who is she? Are they related? Or friends?” Yuri asked too. Yoona thought hard and fitted all the puzzle pieces. “Park  Jiyeon. Lee Jooyeon. What was Jooyeon’s mom’s family name?” She questioningly looked at Sori. “It’s Park. Why?” “They’re related. Maybe they’re cousins.” Yoona suddenly said. “Jiyeon was the girl I used to hate back at my old school. This is her way of revenge for all the things that I did. That’s the reason why they had insides about my old life.” “I can’t believe Jooyeon can do that to us. We’re her friends.” Victoria said with disbelief with her friend. “Me too.” Hwayoung and Sori sulked. “Thank you for showing this to me Yesung, Ryeowook. You’ve been a great help. At least, I’ve been enlightened the reason behind all of this.” Yoona smiled as she handed back the phone. “Can you do me a favor? Please delete this video and don’t let anybody see this. I don’t want to make a big deal out of this again.” “Sure Yoona. You really are a good-hearted person.” Yesung shyly smiled at her then went away. “Hi Seohyun.” Ryeowook said as he followed his friend. Seohyun waved back in return.

 

“By the way, Hyori unnie have given me the whereabouts of Donghae’s mother.” Yoona said as they were heading out of the school.

“Really? Where is she living now?” Yuri curiously asked. “She’s in Daejeon. Unnie said she adopted a son and that she never married again so it means she didn’t elope with her boss. I plan to go there this Sunday.”

“Do you want us to accompany you?” Seohyun suddenly suggested. “No, it’s okay. I can manage it. I don’t want to disturb you.”

“Yoona, we’re your friends. It’s okay with us. Besides, we’re free during that day so we’ll tag along.” Yuri happily said. “I bet Donghae would be happy if he knows about it.” Seohyun also happily said. She then saw Donghae with the guys.

“Speaking of the devil.” Yuri muttered. “Why is Minho with them?” She gritted her teeth upon seeing him.

“Hey!” Jong Hyun waved as they went towards them with Yonghwa on his side. Minho and Donghae were tagging behind.

“Seobaby.” Yonghwa then went straight to Seohyun and took her bag from her. “Yong oppa.” She smiled as she held onto his arm.

“Ugh! Love birds.” Yuri made disgusted face at them. “You’re just jealous.” Seohyun stuck out her tongue. “YAH!!” Yuri shrieked while Seohyun hid behind Yonghwa. Yoona laughed at them.

“H-h-hi Yuri.” Minho shyly greeted her. Yuri was startled but shrugged him off. “Hey Yuri. Minho’s greeting you.” Yoona reminded her. “Hey.” Yuri boringly answered. “H-h-how are you?” Minho asked again while he gazed at Yuri. “Don’t you have a date with that girl friend of yours? I saw Krystal awhile ago. You should bug her not me.” Yuri coldly said. “She’s not my girlfriend.” Minho muttered. “Anyway, let’s go Yoona. We are both heading the same way so let’s go together. You’re brother might be looking for you.” Yuri said as she looked at Yoona; not noticing what Minho just said. “Okay sure. Let’s go. We have to buy something first before I go there. Annyeong.” Yoona then bid farewell. Suddenly Donghae spoke. “He’s conscious again?” “Yes, he is.” Yoona replied. “I’m glad he’s fine now.” Donghae smiled at her while Yoona thanked in return.

“Annyeong Yuri!!” Minho blurted out. “Bye.” Yuri said then went away with Yoona.

“I’m sorry for what Yuri acted. But I’m sure she’s glad you’re still single.” Seohyun said as she left with Yonghwa leaving Minho happy with what she said.

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk was talking with someone in his room.

“I’ve talked to them. I’m sure they have been enlightened by things. I heard Yoona didn’t plan on taking actions against Jooyeon and Jiyeon. She had changed so much, doesn’t she?” The guy said to Leeteuk.

“She really did. I’m glad she has matured now.” Leeteuk smiled as he looked out the window.

“Don’t worry; I’ll always keep an eye on her. I will protect her for you.” The guy said again.

“Thank you for doing that. I don’t know how to repay you. You’ve been protecting her while I was away.” Leeteuk smiled at him.

“Don’t worry. I promised look after her. I’m just keeping my words.” The guy said as he stood up. “I’ll better get going now, I have to do something. I’m glad you’re alright.” He then hugged Leeteuk. “Take Care. See you around.” The guy was about to open the door, when Taeyeon walked in.

“Teukie oppa!!!” Taeyeon shrieked as she opened the door. She was startled by the presence of the guy.

“Oh! You’re here! Annyeong.” She greeted. The guy greeted back and walked away.

“Oppa!!! I miss you!!” She then hugged Leeteuk. He then blushed when she did this. “I also missed you soo bad Taengoo.” He remembered what Yoona told her. He then felt his heart beating fast.

 

*Who was the person Leeteuk has been talking to? Will Yoona meet Donghae’s mother? What would Jooyeon do now that she’s out of the shadows? Will there be a development on Minyul and Taeteuk pairings? Find out soon!

Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)