I warned you

If i gave you my heart

It was the night of the party and Leetuek drop them off.

"Yoong, I'll pick you up at aroung 3am, okay?"

"No extensions?"

"No extensions! Don't you want me to sleep?"

"Okay! Okay! That you oppa! You're really the best! Right girls?"

"Right! Teuk oppa! You're the best! 

"Thank you Taeyon! Take care, okay?"

"Yes! I will! I mean we will!"

"Why don't you come with us oppa?"

"No TIffany, I don't feel like coming tonight besides I have to study."

"You'll enjoy with us! Please?"

"I'll come next time Taeyon. Next time."

"Come on girls! You'll just waste your time. He doesn't know the word FUN!"

"kYAA!"

"Bye oppa! See you later!"

 

The party was filled with the senior and the juniors and other invited students from other school..

"Whey aren't they here yet?" asked Sunny.

"I don't know. I've been texting Yoong but she didn't reply." Sooyoung said while looking at her cellphone.

"Hey! There's hyukkie at the dance floor. I'll just join him." said Hyoyeon.

"Hey Sooyoung! Where's Tiffany?" asked Siwon.

"I don't know. I've been texting her." Sooyoung replied while checking her phone again.

"Tell her I'm just over there." Siwon said while walking away.

"Sure thing!" 

"Hey! There they are! Hey Yoona!" shouted Sunny.

"Hey! Sorry we're late! Taeng was the culprit!" Yoona exclaimed.

"What!?! I just wanted to be pretty in front of Teuk oppa!" Taeyon explained.

"Whatever! hey fany! Siwon said he's right over there." while gesturing towards Siwon.

"Okay! I'll just say hello to him." 

"Speaking of where is Hyo?"

"Oh! She's at the dance floor with Eunhyuk."

"I see! So Sooyoung where is you date or whatever you want to call it?"

"They'll come by later."

"Hi girls! Did you just arrived? Let's dance! Eunhyuk is an awesome dancer!"

"Sure hyo! I love this Song!" said Sunny while the song Last Firday night was playing in the background.

 

The girls danced like there's no tomorrow and as usual they were at the center of spotlight. After a few songs they stopped to grab some drinks. Tiffany saw Taecyeon arrived with Jiyeon.

"Hey! Where's Fany?" asked Yoona.

"Right here ma'am!" replied Tiffany. "Hey have you seen Taecyeon? He arrived with Jiyeon."

"We don't care." said Taeyon

"Oh my god Yoona! You have the same dress!" Tiffany shockingly said.

"Really?"

"Look!" said Sunny while pointing at Taecyeon and Jiyeon.

"Oh my god! That copy cat! Aaa!"

"It's okay Yoong. It's just a dress." said Taeyon while calming Yoona.

"I DON'T CARE! I HATE HER!!!"

"So what's your plan?" asked Sooyoung.

"Wait for it!" Yoona said while she grabbed Sooyoung towards Taecyeon and Jiyeon.

"Hi Yoona! You look stunning as ever." said Taecyeon.

"Hi Yoona!" Jiyeon said happily.

"I know right? Haha! so you brought Jiyeon as your date huh? I see."  Yoona replied while looking at Jiyeon.

"I just noticed we have the same dress, right?"

"Oh! I didn't know." Jiyeon replied while looking at Yoona's dress.

" See? but the thing is it doesn't suit you."

"What!?!" Jiyeon said shockingly.

"I'm sorry to say that but it's okay. I can fix it." replied Yoona while she took Sooyoung's drink and splashed it at Jiyeon's dress.

"Now it's solved!" said Yoona smiling devishly.

"I HATE YOU! BURN IN HELL !" Jiyeon shouted while running away crying.

" Hey you don't have to do that! I know your jealous but atleast you should have told me."  Taecyon said while putting his arm around Yoona.

"Whatever! Let's go Sooyoung!"

 

"Yoong! You don't have to do that!" 

"I know Sunny but she's too much! She's crossing the line!"

"Have you seen the look on her face!?! Haha! It was a good show to watch!"

"You're right Sooyoung!"

"Anyway, that Jungshin guy is there with his friends." said Hyoyeon while pointing out at the group of guys and a girl.

 

Sooyoung walked away towards Junghsin.

"Hey!"

"Hey Sooyoung! You look great! Sorry we're late." Jungshin replied. "Is it okay? My friend brought a date?"

"Oh it's okay! Come on! Let's dance!"  Sooyoung said while grabbing Jungshin towards the dance floor.

 

The girls partied all night and the Jiyeon drama was forgotten. While dancing Yoona noticed a guy looking at them alone at the table. She was curiosed of his mysteriousness so she went up to him.

"So! You think the party is boring? Yoona asked while sitting beside the guy.

"It's just this isn't my thing." the guy replied.

"So why did you come here in the first place? Yoona said.

"My friend invited me and my girlfriend wants to come." the guy said without looking at Yoona.

"Girlfriend? Oh! so where is she?" Yoona asked again.

"She is dancing over there."  the guy replied while gesturing the hand towards a girl.

"By the way I'm Yoong and you are?"  said Yoona

"I'm..." the guy said but before he can even say his name Taecyeon appeared.