She’s keeping it all on herself

If i gave you my heart

 

“Omma what’s wrong?” she asked as tears were coming out of her eyes. “It’s your oppa.” Yoona then cried after hearing her. “He has awakened.” Her mother said as she hugged her. It was tears of joy after all. Yoona sighed after hearing that. “Omma, who’s inside the room? Who’s with oppa?” She asked as she wipes her tears. “The doctor just left awhile ago. He checked up on your brother’s condition. I just heard the news.” Mrs. Park said as she also wipes her tears. “Come on. Let’s go inside. He’s waiting for us.” Mrs. Park then opened the door. “You can go inside omma. I’m going to arrange these.” She then gestured to the things she dropped. Mrs. Park nodded and went inside. Yoona sat on the bench. She wants to give her mother and brother some time alone. She then arranged the flowers and the food package that she let go awhile ago. “I’m sure oppa will like this.” After a few minutes, she decided to go inside.

She slowly opened the door and quietly went in; carefully not disturbing her mother as she talks to Leeteuk. She smiled as her brother looked at her. “Hey.” He said as he saw her come in. “Hi oppa.” She smiled back. “How are you oppa?” She said as she went beside him. “I’m fine. I think I’m well rested. I got back all those sleepless nights studying. So do you miss your handsome brother?”

“Of course oppa. I have no one to tease and fight with while you’re away. You owe me a lot.” She cutely pouted at her brother. “Sure, you can bother me any time. It’s not fun sleeping for many months.” He joked which made Yoona laugh.

“Okay. I’ll leave you two alone to catch up. I’ll just go home to prepare foods for you, Jungsu.” Mrs. Park said as she kissed Leeteuk in the forehead. “Take care on your way home omma.” Yoona smiled as her mother caressed her cheek.

“Yah oppa! I brought you some lavender and also your favorite food.” Yoona smiled as she showed them to him. “YAH!! Who calls their older brother YAH!? Can you at least show some respect.” Yoona rolled her eyes off her brother. “Nope.”  She smirked at him. “Since I love you, here’s a bouquet of fresh lavender for you. You know I always bring one whenever I visit you here. I know you’ll be feeling fine once you smell these.” She then replaced the old ones. “Thank you Yoongie and also I’m sorry.” He sadly said. “Why?” Yoona curiously asked. “I’m sorry you have to leave your friends and old school because of me.” “Oppa it’s okay. I think it was the best that I leave that school too so that I can start anew.” Leeteuk suddenly grabbed her hand. “But are you happy Yoona?” He seriously asked her. “Y-y-yes oppa. I’m happy.” She then faked a smile at him. “Especially now that you’re awake. And since you’re awake, I bought some sushi for you. I’ll just prepare it for you.” “But why were you crying when you last visited me?” Leeteuk thought to himself as he looked at her sister.

“Here oppa. Say AH!!” Yoona then feed him. “Daebak! My mouth drools over it. After how many months, I can now eat. It’s as if my throat is really dry.” Yoona then feed him more. “Annyeong.” Sora said as she entered the room. “I’m glad you’re okay Leeteuk-sshi.” She smiled at him. “By the way, I’m your nurse, Kang Sora but you can call me Sora.”

“Oh! Annyeong Sora-sshi.” Leeteuk shyly smiled at her. “I know it’s hard for you to take care of me. Thank you very much.”

“Anniyo. It’s okay besides it’s my job to take care of patients like you. You know I really thought you’re an angel.” She shyly smiled again. “Ah not really.” Leeteuk also smiled as Sora blushed at him. “Oppa!” Yoona snapped back. “Do you know that Taeyeon always visit you here. She would go straight here after home-schooling and also during weekends. If given a chance, she would stay here with you. One day of not being with you makes her restless. You know she visits you more than I do.” Leeteuk then smiled upon hearing her. “Aish! That kid! Why is she wasting her time here?” Leeteuk asked but deep inside he was very touched by Taeyeon’s gesture. “Omo you’re blushing!! Yah oppa! Isn’t it obvious that she really really likes you; I mean LOVES you???” Yoona emphasized the last words so that Sora could hear it. “Really?” Leeteuk then blushed upon hearing her. “Yah oppa! Are you really that blind?? It’s so obvious that she likes you. She had turned down many suitors because of you.” It left him speechless. Of all Yoona’s friends, Taeyeon’s the one he’s really drawn to. They have many things in common and sometimes they talk for hours on the phone. Aside from Yoona, she’s the person he can turn to in times of difficulties. And of course, Taeyeon is always there to listen to him and also help him. He didn’t know she was feeling like that towards him.

“You should give her extra credit next time. You should treat her extra special. You don’t know how much she did so that you could notice her.” Yoona then looked at Sora as if she’s saying all of it to her. Sora got the message so she excused herself.

“It was nice meeting you Leeteuk. I’m glad you recovered. I’ll go back at the nurse station call me or Eunso if you need anything.” Yoona cringed upon hearing Eunso’s name. She still recalls the time that Eunso would flirt with Donghae whenever they’re there. Yoona heard her sigh as she got out of the room.

“I think Sora is a nice person.” Leeteuk said as soon as Sora was out. “I think too.” Yoona responded. “I’m sorry Sora if I had to do that. I don’t want my friend to be sad.”

“Hey. Feed me more!!” Leeteuk suddenly blurted out. “YAH Oppa!! Just because you’re lying at a hospital bed, it doesn’t mean that you can order me around.” Yoona complained. “YAH! Why are you calling me YAH!?!”  He exclaimed back. “Why are you calling me YAH also!?” Yoona snapped back at him. “I’m older than you so I can call you that.” “No you can’t!!” They were still bickering when Yoona’s phone suddenly rang.

 

“Yoona-sshi! We have already found your boyfriend’s mother.” Hyori unnie, Yuri’s older sister, said over the phone.

“Really?! Omo! Thank you unnie!” Yoona happily said.

“Here are her whereabouts: She’s currently living in Daejeon with a son. It states that she didn’t get married again.”

“Really? I thought she left with her boss.” Yoona curiously asked.

“From what my husband found out. She is working as a waitress at a local restaurant. She is living with her son. I think you should meet her first before you let Donghae know about this so that you can warm things up between them.”

“Arasso unnie. Thank you for your help. I don’t know how to repay you.” Yoona gladly said.

“You can give me your freshly baked carrot cake. I’m craving for it. I tried to do it on my own but I can’t copy the distinct taste of yours.”

“Okay unnie. I’ll give you some over the weekend.”

“Okay. I’ll wait for it. Good bye! Good luck on your trip to Daejeon. Take care.” She then hung up.

“I should head to Daejeon so that I can meet her.” Yoona said to herself.

“Who was that?” Leeteuk asked her sister as he ate sushi. “Oh. It was nothing. It’s just a about school.” Yoona smiled as she hid her phone.

“So how’s school? Are you getting along with everybody? Are you collecting enemies again?” he said as he eyed her sister.

“Yah oppa! I’m not like that anymore.” Yoona said as she ate one too.

“Really? What did you do? What happened to the Yoona I used to know?” He asked with wide eyes.

“People can change oppa. People change.” She proudly said as she ate another one. “So what other changes have you done?” he asked again with amusement upon his sister’s transformation.

“Hmmm. Well, I can now cook and do household chores. I am no longer hot-tempered and I lessen my trip to malls and clubs. What a great improvement, isn’t it?” she proudly said again.

“Daebak. This would change you for the better. If I have known earlier, I would’ve gotten into coma way before.” He jokingly said which Yoona didn’t laugh at.

“That’s not a good joke oppa. You know it was hard on all of us especially me. All this months, I have been blaming myself for putting you into this situation. I don’t know why I was left unharmed while you and Taeyeon got the worst. I should be the one who’s suffering, not you or Taeyeon.” Yoona said as she got teary-eyed. Leeteuk was shocked by what her sister said. He knew there was a reason behind the change in her. He knew that his sister will hold responsible for everything.

“Yoona, I was just joking a while ago. You shouldn’t blame yourself for all the things that happened. It was God’s plan. Maybe He has a reason behind all of this. Maybe He did this so that we can open our minds and appreciate the things that really matters to us.” He then hugged Yoona. “I’m sorry if you felt that way. Don’t worry everything will be alright now that I’m here. I won’t let you feel like that again. ” Yoona was relieved upon hearing his brother’s word. She knew he’ll be there for her, the knight in shining armor who will always be there for her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

“So I guess, you would let me taste one of your signature dishes.” He suddenly said. “Sure oppa. You can ask for any food that you want.” She happily said. “Promise?” He let out his pinky finger. “Promise.” Yoona responded. “I should tell the girls about the good message. They also missed you a lot. They’ll be happy now that you’re awake. You will also meet the two new addition in the group; Yuri and Seohyun. They’re my friends at Seoul High school.” She then went through her phone and gave them a message.

Meanwhile, at a coffee shop not far away from the school…

“Nana is withdrawing from us.” The 1st girl said as she read the message on her phone.

“It’s okay. We don’t need her anyways. Our plan went through. Just make sure Yoona won’t recover from it.” The other girl said. “I wonder why she decided to pull out all of a sudden.”

“Donghae decided to talk to her, that’s why.” The 1st girl replied.

“Oh, that figures.” She said as she sips her drink. “Anyway, do they still hate her after she talked?”

“Many of them reconsidered her. But there are still a few people who does.” The 1st girl said as she also sips her drink. “Don’t you think we have been too harsh, considering what she’s been through? Maybe she really changed.”

“Don’t be fooled by her. She’s just lying.” The other one said. Suddenly, her phone beeped. “Kaja! Let’s go to my house, mom prepared dinner.”

“Hey did you hear that?” Ryeowook said as looked at the retreating back of the two.

“Yeah, I did.” Yesung said as he cleaned the table. “So they’re the ones who did these to Yoona.”

“Good thing. I recorded their conversation with my phone.” He then took out his phone.

“So what are we going to do now?” Ryeowook suddenly said after he watched the video.

“I don’t know. But we can’t let them hurt her more.” Yesung said as he stood up. “We should let Yoona talk about it.”

“But how?” Ryewook also stood up and followed him. “I’ll show her this.”

“Show Yoona what?” Heechul suddenly said as he stood up from his seat.

“Oh! Hyung.” Yesung said as he was startled by his presence. “What do you need to show Yoona?” He asked again.

“This.” He then handed his phone. Heechul watched and was shock upon seeing the two.

“So they’re related?” He then shook his head. “Can you send me this? I have to do something.” Yesung nodded and do as he was told. “And please show it to her tomorrow. Her brother woke up today, let’s not give her negativity.” He then smiled and went out the shop.”

“Can we trust him?” Ryeowook said as soon as Heechul left.

“I guess so. He’s Sulli’s older brother and Leeteuk’s friend.” Yesung said as he returned back to the kitchen.

 

“Oppa, I’ll be back after school. Taeyeon will come later while the rest said they would visit tomorrow.” Yoona said as she fixes her uniform. “Yah oppa! Remember what I told you yesterday. Give Taeyeon some extra credit.” Leeteuk nodded at her. “Annyeong! Take care! Don’t get into a fight at school.” Leeteuk waved at her. “Of course. Remember I’ve changed, right? See you later.” Yoona smiled then went on her way. He just sighed as her sister left. “She’s keeping it all on herself.” He then stared at the window.

 

*If Nana’s one of the girls, then who are the remaining two? Is it someone close to Yoona? What willhappen now that Leeteuk’s awake? Would he be a help to Yoona’s problem? Find out soon! Share your guess on the comment box below :)

Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :) Welcome to my new subs!