Sled race

If i gave you my heart

 

Seohyun and Yuri left Yoona without a choice because she kept on insisting that they should go out have some fun.

“I hope she’ll be alright there.” Seohyun said.

“I hope too.” Yuri replied.”Hey there’s Jong Hyun!” Yuri ran towards them.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Yuri said as soon as she saw them.

“We’re about to eat.” Jong Hyun replied.

“Yuri, do you want to come?” Minho said while going towards Yuri.

“Let’s go!” Yuri said looking at Jong Hyun only and they went to eat.

“Who wants to go snow sled!?” Yonghwa exclaimed after they ate.

“Let’s go!”Yuri happily shouted.

“Let’s partner up!” Minho exclaimed when the staff said that they only have 3 sleds left. He thenlooked at Yuri. “Do you want to partner with me?”

“Jong Hyun let’s partner up!” she exclaimed brushing off Minho.

“Sure.” Jong Hyun replied to her.

“I’ll just stay here.” Seohyun said realizing she has to partner with somebody.

“Why?” Yuri asked.

“I can’t leave Yoona behind.” She reasoned out.

“Come on. She’s the one who said that we should go out.” Yuri explained.

“Why? Are you scared??” Yonghwa started to tease Seohyun again.

“I’m not!” she shrugged him off.

“Then why? Ah! Maybe you’re afraid to go sled with me. You’re afraid that you can’t control your feelings with me around.” Yonghwa teased.

“I’m not!” she exclaimed again.

“Then prove it! You’re always using Yoona as an excuse.” He teased.

“Are you coming?” Yuri said.

“She won’t. She can’t control her feelings to me.” He said.

“Yaaaa!” She shouted then followed them with heavy footsteps.

 

“You should on onto me if you don’t want to fell off the sled.” Yonghwa said to Seohyun. She then hesitatingly placed her hands on his waist.

“Let’s have a race!” Yuri exclaimed while holding tight to Jong Hyun.

“Sure” Minho said.

“You have to hold tight Seo!” he exclaimed. Then they sped off. Seohyun unaware held Yonghwa’s waist tighter. He smiled.

“Yuri-ah! I will get you!” Minho exclaimed at Jong Hyun and Yuri while speeding off.

“Hey! Can’t you slow down a little!?” Seohyun complained.

“If you didn’t notice we’re in a race Seo. I don’t want to lose.” Yonghwa exclaimed.

“I think this route is faster.” He said then turned to another route.

“We should stick to the main route! No one is passing here!” Seohyun complained again.

“Can’t you shut up?!” Yonghwa shouted at her.

“Hey! Watch out! Slow down a little!” Seohyun complained.

“Just believe in me!” Yonghwa said. All of a sudden the route was a stone blocking the route so Yonghwa turned to the right towards the trees. Then they hit a tree.

“Ugh! Of all luck!” Yonghwa complained.

“We’re now in the middle of the trees!” Seohyun complained again. “Let’s go before we got cold here.”

“Will you shut up?! This is your entire fault! You’re always complaining that’s why I lost my focus.” Yonghwa exclaimed at her.

“What?! Me?! Who drove off the main route?! Isn’t it you?!” Seohyun shouted back at him.

“Let’s go before it gets dark.” Yonghwa said then walked. Seohyun followed behind.

“Can’t you walk faster?” Yonghwa complained when Seohyun was 5 meters away from him.

“There’s too many stones and the road is rough.” Seohyun replied.

“Stop complaining and just walk.” Yonghwa said.

“Hey wait!” Seohyun shouted then walked faster. Then she tripped on something and twisted her ankles.

“Ugh!” She shouted then she stood up again but failed.

“Come on! You just tripped! It’s not a big deal!” Yonghwa exclaimed at her again. Seohyun tried her best and continued to walk. She tries her hard not to cry because of the pain. When she cannot hold it on longer, she tripped again.

“Come on! Stop acting!” Yonghwa said as he went near her. He then saw Seohyun crying while holding her ankle. He rushed toward her side.

“Does it really hurt?” He asked her. Seohyun just nodded.

“Let me try this.” He said then slightly moved her ankle left and right. Seohyun was screaming in pain.

“What should we do now?” Yonghwa said. They were just sitting there waiting when he thought of something.

“I’ll give you a piggyback ride.” He offered her.

“What?! No?!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“I can’t just leave you here! Plus this is not the first time we’re doing this.” Yonghwa said. “Come on! Climb my back.”

“Are you sure?” Seohyun said then climbed his back. She was trying her best not to burden him.

“Hey! I’m sorry! I thought you were just acting.” Yonghwa said as they were going again.

“It’s okay.” Seohyun replied.

“You’re much heavier than before.” Yonghwa teased.

“Not really!” Seohyun exclaimed then hit him on the head.

“Hey! That hurts!” he said then Seohyun laughed.

“Do you remember when we always skip school during summer? We would instead go to the lake.” Yonghwa suddenly said. He was smiling remembering it.

“Yes. And we would make our own fishing rods but we can’t catch anything except for a tiny mud fish.” Seohyun replied also remembering it.

“You didn’t want me to eat that mudfish because you’re worried it has a family somewhere that needs it.” Yonghwa added. Seohyun smiled.

“We we’re arguing all day long about that.” Seohyun said.

“Then our parents found out what we were doing so they told us not to see each other and go straight back home after class.” Seohyun added.

“But we would always find a way to meet.” Yonghwa replied.

“I miss those days.” Seohyun said then sighed. Yonghwa can tell he was really sad.

“Me too.” Yonghwa said. Seohyun was surprised.

“I would always give you a piggyback ride whenever we go home. You would always complain your legs hurt after we play.” Yonghwa said.

“After you went home from your vacation in Busan, you were not the same anymore. I tried to talk to you but you won’t talk to me. You didn’t even answer my calls. I would always wait for you to talk to me again. I was constantly checking my phone if ever you’ll call or text.” Seohyun sadly said. “Then the incident happened, I was really hurt at that time because you told them I was a liar. It shattered our friendship forever.”

Yonghwa was silent. He didn’t know what to say to her. Seohyun was waiting for him to say something.

“You know I really miss you.” Seohyun suddenly said.

“Me too.” Yonghwa replied. Then they were silent all throughout. They didn’t talk about it again. Seohyun didn’t have the chance to know the reason behind it.

 

“Seohyun! Are you okay? I was worried when you didn’t appear after our sled race.” Yuri exclaimed as she entered the room.

“I’m fine.” Seohyun replied.

“What happened?” Yoona asked.

“We got off the trail and we hit a tree. Then as we were walking back, I tripped and twisted my ankle.” Seohyun replied. “But it’s my fault.”

“No. It’s my fault.” Yonghwa suddenly said. Yoona and Yuri were surprised he was there. “I was the one who suggested we go off the main route.”

“No! It’s my fault! I keep on nagging that’s why you lost your focus!” Seohyun suddenly exclaimed.

“What’s wrong with you too?” Yuri suddenly said. “Did something happen back there?”

No one answered her. Seohyun and Yonghwa was avoiding their gaze and also each other’s.


* What will happen to Yonghwa and Seohyun? Will they be friends again? Sweet Yoonhae moments soon!

Wait for the next chapter! :) PLease do leave a comment! Khamsamnida!