So it's you

If i gave you my heart

I walk up early today so that I can prepare before going to school. After I got ready for school, I went downstairs and saw my father sleeping on a couch. I know he was tired from work so I didn't wake him up. I just get a blanket and put it on top of him then I prepared breakfast. I was not a good cook before but I have to learn. Eversince my mom is always at the hospital, I would always be the one to cook for myself and sometimes for them.

I went early to school and saw Yuri at  the classroom.

"Hey Yoona! Seohyun told me she saw you talking to a guy yesterday. Why didn't you tell us about him.' she asked.

"Well.." I said as I placed my bag at the table. "I just met him twice and I didn't even get the chance to ask his name."

"What?? If I were you, I would have asked him from the start." she replied. "Who talks to guys even if they don't know their names?"

"Silly." I just said to her. Then Seohyun entered the room. She was carrying a big bag today.

"Have you heard? We have a new batchmate." she said as she sat on her chair.

"Really? Boy or girl?" Yuri asked. "I hope it's a boy."

"How did you know?" I asked too. I was curious since I was the latest transferee in our batch and it's already at our second term.

"I think it was a boy. I went to the faculty to meet with Miss Gil. They were talking about it." Seohyun replied.

"I hope he's cute. Do you know what section he will belong?" Yuri asked again.

"I don't know." seohyun replied as she unpack her things.

"I heard he was a trouble-maker from his former school." Victoria said as she joined our discussion.

"Trouble-maker? Sounds like Yonghwa's type." Seohyun said while rolling her eyes to the side.

"Seohyun give him a chance. You always hate Yonghwa." Yuri replied.

"What's not to hate?" Seohyun stated.

"Hey! There is a new guy at 3-D! said Sori as she enter the room.

"Yeah! He's cute! He winked at me!" said Jooyeon. "I wish I was at class 3-D too!"

"Gyuri and others are lucky. With all those cute guys, unlike us." Hwayoung said as she looked at our classmates.

"What is his name?" Victoria asked.

"I think it's Lee Donghae. I heard it from Mr. Nam." Sori responded as she peek at the door.

"His name is cute! I will check him out later." Yuri exclaimed.

"Yuri!" Seohyun responded.

"What!?" Yuri replied.

Why is he transferring here? It's already Winter break in the next few weeks and we're halfway through second term.

It was break time when they were talking about the new guy again.

"I saw him a while ago. He is so cute." exclaimed Sori.

"I haven't seen him." Yuri said.

"Come on! Let's pass by 3-D! Let's take a look!" Jooyeon stated.

"I'll go too!" Hwayoung exclaimed.

"I'll pass. Khunnie might get mad." Victoria said.

"Seohyun? Yoona?" Yuri asked waiting at the door.

"Uh! I don't like going to that class. All they do is fool around and not study." Seohyun explained while she ate her food.

I realized they were waiting for my answer when I heard Yuri asked me again.

"Yoona? Are you coming?" Yuri asked again.

"I'll pass. I'm not in the mood plus I'm not curious." I said.

"Okay!" Yuri said then they went to the other room.

 

"So any developments on your brother?" Seohyun asked as soon as Yuri and the others left.

"None." I replied.

"How about your friend?" she asked again.

"The same." I responded.

"So when will you and your mysterious guy meet again?" Seohyun asked changing the topic. They can't still get over that issue.

"I don't know. Remember I haven't asked him his name so I think I won't meet him again." I said.

"You're wrong. I think it was destiny who's letting you meet up. You keep on bumping with each other on random occasions. Oh! It's so romantic!"

Seohyun stated.

"Romantic? I don't think so." I replied to her.

"That's so romantic! I wish I have the same story like that!" Victoria suddenly  said. I never knew she was listening all this time. I guess she unintentionally heard it since she's just sitting near me.

"Why? Isn't your story with Nickhun romantic?" I asked her.

"Not anymore. We were together since middle school so it's like forever. It's not the same as it was before." she stated. I never realize Victoria feels like that towards Nickhun.

"You're a perfect couple. I hope I can be like that also." Seohyun replied.

"At first it's romantic but later it would get boring. He's not that sweet anymore, always concentrating about study." Victoria complained. I think of Nickhun as otherwise. He was one of the people who talked to me when I arrived. He was a good listener and sweet.

"AH! THAT GYURI!" Yuri annoyingly shouted as she entered the room. "Think she owns him just because they're classmates!" 

"What happened?" Victoria asked her.

"When we went to 3-D, she with Hara and Nicole stopped us and said that we should go back." Yuri exclaimed again as she sat in front of me.

"Good thing Donghae went outside. We got to see him." said Hwayoung.

"He even said hi to us!" squeled Jooyeon.

"But he was with Uee." Sori said.

"That's normal. maybe he was just being friendly. " Yuri defended.

"But Uee is from 3-C." Sori replied.

"Friendly!?!? I can see he's like Yonghwa." Seohyun stated.

"Why do you hate Yonghwa that much?" Victoria asked Seohyun who was fixing her hair.

I noticed I never knew the reason behind her anger towards him.

"I just hate guys like him. They only waste their parent's money going to school only to fool around." Seohyun stated.

 

Yuri, Seohyun and I are going to my house for today to study for our impending test in Math. We were outside the school grounds when we saw a guy kissing hwayoung's twin, Hyoyoung.

 

"Hey! It's Donghae & Hyoyoung!" yuri exclaimed pointing at them behind the tree. As soon as they heard someone, they stopped.

"Come on! Let's go. Don't mind them." Seohyun said while grabbing Yuri's hand. Just as we were starting to walk again, I heard someone call my name.

"Yoona! Yoona!" I turned around and saw Nickhun.

"You left your Math notebook." He said while handing me my notebook.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Why are you still here? Where is Victoria?" Seohyun asked.

"She went home already. Said she have to take care of something." Nickhun replied. "And I was tasked to clean our classroom for today."

"How did you saw Yoona's notebook?" Yuri asked.

"Ah! Uh! Uh! Uhm!  I......I.......I passed bbbb-by your room. Right! I passed by you room and saw it." Nickhun nervously said. Whats' wrong with him? Why is he acting like that? Maybe something's wrong with him and Victoria. I hope they'll resolve it soon.

"But our room is..." Yuri was about to say something when Nickhun said farewell. "Goodbye! See you tomorrow!" He waved then run inside the school.

"That was weird. Our room and their room are..." Yuri was still mumbling when we started walking again.

Suddenly someone is calling me again. What's with Nickhun? Maybe I forgot something again.

"YOONA? YOONA!? YOONA! YOONA!!"

"What now Nickhun? Yuri exclaimed.

"Hey Nickhun." I said as I turned around to face him but it wasn't Nickhun. It was that guy again.

"Hey Donghae!" Yuri exclaimed. " I'm Yuri! This is Yoona and Seohyun." 

"Donghae?!" Seohyun exclaimed too. She was surprised.

"You're Donghae!?" I was also surprised he was Donghae.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you.!" He said to Yuri. " So longtime no see Yoona." He said as he smiled at me.

"So you're the mystery guy?" Yuri asked him.

"Mystery guy?" Donghae asked.

"You know. You keep on bumping with eachother without her knowing you're name." Yuri replied. I wished she never mentioned it to him. They're the one who brought it up. Now he thinks I made that alias.

"Ah! I see. I guess you can put it that way." He responded.

"So you're also studying here? I thought you were enrolled at Shinil highschool?" Donghae asked.

"We moved here 3 months ago." I replied.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Long story. I guess you know parts of it." I replied.

"Oh. I see. I guess we're schoolmates now." He said smiling.

"Guess so." I smiled back.

"Hae! Hae!" Someoned shouted. Then we saw Yonghwa coming towards us.

"Hey Yonghwa!" Donghae shouted back waving his hand.

"Uh! Birds of the same feathers flock together." I heard Seohyun complained.

"So you coming later?" Yonghwa asked Donghae.

"Sure! Sure! Why wouldn't I?" He replied.

"So! You met  Miss Good-goody and her friends." Yonghwa said while looking at us then to Seohyun and smiled at her.

"Yeah. I am familiar with Yoona before so..Hey! You want to come to the party later?" Donghae asked us.

"SURE!" Yuri exclaimed.

"NO!" Seohyun and Yonghwa both shouted. They were awkward after saying it at the same time.

"Uhm. I don't think so. We need to study for Math test." I explained.

"I see. Too bad." Donghae replied.

"Don't you need to study? Don't waste your parent's money and effort." Seohyun exclaimed.

"We don't do that thing. Don't you know anything besides study? I bet you don't know how to have Fun." Yonghwa teased Seohyun.

"I'm not surprise you don't have a boyfriend since..." He added while he touch her cheeks.

"Uh! Shut up!" She complained as she dodge Yonghwa's hand. "Yoona! We have to go! You're mom might look for you."

"Okay!" I replied. " I'm sorry but we have to go."

"Okay! See you around school." Donghae replied. "Nice meeting you Yuri , Seohyun."

"Nice to meet you. Goodbye!" Yuri responded.

"Goodbye Miss Seohyun! See you around!" Yonghwa teased again.

"Hmph!" Seohyun complained then walk away.