Do you want to go inside?

If i gave you my heart

“Sure.” I finally replied. He smiled at me.

“Here’s your bill.” The waitress said as she hand me the bill. I took out my wallet.

“I’ll pay.” He offered, stopping me.

“It’s okay. I will play besides I’m the one who ate it.” I replied.

“It’s my way of saying sorry.” He answered. He also took out his wallet and got some money.

“No thank you. I’ll pay it.” I quickly replied then gave the money. The waitress smiled at us.

“You can pay next time.” I said to cheer him up.

“Okay. The bill is on me next time.” He replied smiling at me.

“Let’s go?” I said. He then helped me with my things and put them on his car. He let me ride at the passenger’s seat. He then rode too.

“Hey! You have to put your seatbelt on.” I said. He laughed then eventually put it on.

“It’s for your safety too, you know.” I replied. It was the habit I learned from Seohyun. He smiled at me.

“Tell me the directions to your house.” He said. I instructed him and in no time we were in front of our house. We got out and he helped me take out the groceries I bought.

“You want to go inside?” I asked him.

“Are you sure? Will it be alright to your parents?” he asked back.

“Yeah.” I answered. I then opened the gate. He took the things and I assisted him in the kitchen. He then sat at the living room.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked him.

“Just water.” He replied. I went to the kitchen a made banana milk shake then made sandwiches. This is the first time I rode a car with a guy and also the first time I let a guy in our house. I always do something out of my league when I’m with him.

“I knew you don’t eat homemade meal so I made one for you.” I said as I placed the food in front of him.

“Thank you.” He said. He then drank the shake.

“It’s delicious.” He replied. I smiled at him.

“So are you alone here? Where is your parents?” he asked as he ate the sandwich I made.

“My father is at work while my mother is in the hospital.” I answered.

“You’re always alone here at this big house? Even at night?” he asked.

“No. My father sometimes come home late at night but mostly he would stay with my mother at the hospital.” I answered.

“Aren’t you afraid?” he asked me. His eyes were full of concern.

“No. I always lock all the doors and windows before I got to sleep. I can call the cops if something happened. ” I replied.

“You can call me too.” He said. I smiled at him.

“Don’t you have any helpers? How do you clean this big house?” he asked again.

“We have helpers who come every weekend to clean this house. My parents doesn’t think we need to have a stay-in house helper since there isn’t much to do anything here.” I answered. He was silent.

“Hey. You know you’re the first guy to come here and the first guy I ever rode in the car with.” I said to him. His face suddenly light up.

“Really? I’m the first one again?” he asked.

“Yes.” I said as I smiled at him.

“Woah! That was two times today.” He said. I laughed at him. He suddenly got up and went to our display of pictures. He was looking at it.

“Is this your family?” he said as he show me our family picture when we I was younger. I went beside him.

“Yes. That’s my mom, my father and my brother.” I replied pointing out their faces.

“You look like your mom.” He said. Many people always say that.

“Yeah, but we’re not close though. I’m closer to my father.” I replied.

“Why?” he asked.

“We never agree with anything before. She would always contradict everything that I said.” I replied. “And I was so stubborn before that’s why I don’t talk to her.”

“Maybe she only wants you the best for you.” He answered.

“I think so too. I wish I could turn back the time.” I replied.

“You can always start new.” He said. I smiled at him.

“How come there was lesser picture of yours than your brother?” he asked again.

“He liked to take pictures rather than being pictured.” I replied.

“This is my favorite among others.” I said showing him a picture of me in the flower bed, smelling a rose.

“Me too.” He replied. I smiled at him.

“You know, I really envy your family.” He said looking at our family picture when my brother graduated.

“Why?” I asked him.

“At least you have your family to turn to whenever you have problems. You have a complete family.” He answered. I forgot his parents were separated. “Unlike me.”

“Hey. You have your friends, your father. They care for you.” I replied. “I’m here. I care for you” He then looked at me.

“I’m here as a friend. You can turn to me whenever you have problems.” I said when I realized I shouldn’t have said that.

“Thank you.” He said still looking at me. I felt uneasy so I looked away from him and into the pictures again. I knew I was blushing again.

“You were cute when you were young.” He said.

“Only when I was young?” I said accusingly. I went beside him.

“It’s not that. You were so innocent then with no problems around you. You didn’t have a huge load on your shoulders.” He replied looking at me again. I looked at him.

“You’re smile is so sincere and pure.” He added. He was leaning towards my face. It was just inches away from my face then suddenly my phone rang. I went to the sofa and picked it up. It was a call from an unregistered number.

“Hello?” I said.

“Yoona?” a familiar voice answered. I knew this voice. It was from someone I never heard from the past four months. I was so shocked that I didn’t notice I was crying.

“Yoona? Are you okay?” Donghae asked. He went beside me. I was still crying.

“Yoona? Are you there?” the familiar voice said. I still can’t believe what I’m hearing. Is this true?


*Who was that call from? Was Donghae trying to kiss her? What will happen to them?

Find out soon! Please share our thought on the comment box! Khamsamnida! :)