Hangover

If i gave you my heart

 

Would she accept my past? Will she be like my mother or Jessica? I was suddenly alarmed by my phone ringing.

“Hey! Are you coming?” Yonghwa said. “Where are you?”

“Sure. I just did something.” I answered.

“Are you with Yoona again?” he asked. There’s doubt in his voice.

“No, I’m home.” I answered.

“Okay. Hurry up. There are many girls here.” Yonghwa said. Then he hung up.

 

After I made a dinner for my father, I went to where Yonghwa and my friends are.

“Hey! We’ve been waiting for you.” Hongki said.

“What took you so long?” Yonghwa asked.

“I took care of my father. He was drunk.” I answered.

“Still can’t forget?” Yonghwa asked again.

“Yes, today was supposed to be their anniversary.” I replied.

“Well… that explains.” He said.

“Where are the others?” I asked when I noticed Jungshin, Heechul and Minho weren’t there.

“Heechul is at the other table with a girl. Jong Hyun is on his way. Jungshin is with Sooyoung while Minho stopped going out after you arrived from Gucheon-dong Valley.” Hongki said.

“That’s what happens when you have a girlfriend. They would change your ways and always oblige you to stay with them. They will inhibit you from having a good time with your friends which means lesser time with the boys.” Yonghwa replied.

“That !” Hongki exclaimed.

“And that’s the reason why I don’t have a girlfriend.” Yonghwa answered.

“Haven’t you loved any one?” I asked him. “Don’t you like Seohyun?”

“What!?!” he suddenly exclaimed. He was surprised by what I just said.

“I know it. The way you look at her gives it away. You were also concerned towards her after she was injured. I know you only so that she would notice you.” I said to him. He was still looking at me in shock.

“You have the wrong assumptions. I just like to .” He reasoned out while shaking his head. I knew he was lying.

“Why do you hide your feelings for her? You love her, do you?” I asked him again. “Why won’t you admit it!?”

“Fine! I  do love her! Are you happy now!?” he answered.


“Why do you hide your feelings? Why don’t you tell her?” I asked again.

“I already told her twice but she won’t believe me.” He answered. He was thinking deeply of something. Whatever that was, he was hurt remembering it.

“Plus girls like her while change you to what they want. They have high expectations.” He added.

“What if there are other girls that are not like that?” I asked him.

“Like Yoona?” he said. He already knows who I was referring to.

“Donghae. Seohyun and Yoona are the same. At first, they will love you for who you are. But eventually, they discover your other side and they change it until you don’t know who you are anymore; or worst they’ll leave you with nothing.” He explained.

“Look at your father and mother. They have a perfect relationship before, right? Who knew they’ll get divorced and your mother left you for other guy? No one, right? Your father loved her but what did she do? What did Jessica did to you?” he added.

“But Jessica and Yoona are different.” I reasoned.

“You also thought Jessica was different, right? You thought she was the perfect one, the one destined for you. But look at what she did; she left you for her first love. We don’t know if Yoona’s the same. What if she would eventually realize she still loves her first boyfriend or what if she’s fallen to another guy? A complete opposite of us.” He said. I tried not be affected by his words but it was like every word he says is right.

“I’m telling you Donghae. You have to think twice or thrice before you do something. I don’t want you to be fooled by a girl twice. You might pick up your shattered heart once again.” He advised.

“Hey! Stop talking over here. Let’s get some action! I’ll let you meet Sohee’s friends.” Heechul suddenly said.

“Come on!” Yonghwa said. Hongki followed.

“Donghae, aren’t you coming?” Yonghwa asked when he saw me hesitating.

“Come on!” Hongki exclaimed.

“Okay.” I followed.

 

I woke up the next day and noticed I’m in an unfamiliar room. I noticed I was with only a blanket covering me. I tried to recall what happened but I can’t. The last thing I remember was we were drinking with some group of girls. I can’t remember anything after that. I got up and felt my head was aching.

“Good! You’re awake.” A girl suddenly said. She just came out of the shower.

“Where am I?” I asked her. I can’t recall her name.

“You forgot? You have with someone and you forgot about it?” she suddenly said.

“I’m sorry. I was so drunk last night; I don’t know what I’m doing.” I replied. What the hell!? I slept with another girl!? I’ve been avoiding it since last week.

“In case you forgot, I’m Sunye.” She said then smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

“What time is it?” I asked as I got up from bed.

“It’s already 1:30 pm.” She answered.

“1:30!?! I’m late!?!” I exclaimed. I got my things and dressed immediately.

“Some girl name Yoona was calling when you were sleeping. I told her you’re sleeping then she hung up on me.” She answered. “She was the one you were always mentioning last night. Good thing I was too drunk to bother.”

“Next time don’t have with someone if you already have a girlfriend.” She said as she rolled her eyes. I was mentioning her name last night? I can’t recall.

“I’m sorry about that but I have to go.” I said as I search for my phone.

“You’re phone is at the drawer on the right.” She replied. I went to it and got my phone.

“It was nice meeting you. I’m so very sorry for what happened.” I said as I walk out the door. I opened my phone and there were messages and missed calls from her. I tried to call her but she won’t answer. I need to find her and tell her and explain about everything.


*Would he find her and explain everything? Will Yoona accpet it? Did Yoona went to the hospital without him?

Find out soon! Please share your thoughts and comments! Khamsamnida! ^_^