So it's Yoona

If i gave you my heart

It was our dismissal time and Yonghwa said he have to take care of something so I left the early. As I was going down the stairs, I heard someone fell.

"Ugh." The girl complained as she stood up.

"Here let me help you." I offered to help pick her things.

"No thanks. I can do it." she quicky replied then got her things off the floor.

"By the way, I'm Donghae." I said extending my hand but she ignored it.

"Hey! You forgot to tell me your name." I asked her.

"Hyoyoung." she said as she went pass the school gate. I then followed her.

"Don't you want to talk to me? Did I do something wrong?" I said then she stopped beside the tree.

"I don't like guys like you so stop bothering me." She coldly responded. Well this is quite a challenging one.

"No harm intended. I just want to be friends." I replied.

"Go make friends with someone else. I'm sure they 'll be thrilled." she coldly replied again.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing." she replied.

"If i would kiss you right now, I bet you'll change your mind." I humbly told her. Then I leaned forward and kissed her. She didn't hesitate. I stopped, leaving her for more, when I heard some company.

"So you I guess you changed your mind?" I . She then blushed. 

"Can we start over again?" I asked her then she smiled. "I'm Donghae."

"Hyoyoung." she said then smiled at me. All of a sudden, I heard someone shout the name Yoona. Maybe it was the girl with the same name.

"You're from 3-B, right? Too bad I'm in 3-D." I told her.

"It's okay. We can still see eachother." she replied.

"Can I get your number?" I asked her as I take out my phone. "Here is mine."

She then gave me her number.

"So Hyoyoung, I guess, I'll see you around." I said.

"Okay. See you!" she said then  walked away. Then I remembered...

"Hey! Just don't tell it to anyone. I don't want Gyuri and the others to hurt you. You know them, they're kind of possesive." I warned her.

"Sure. bye!" she replied then left. I thought she was a hard one. I guess I'm wrong.

As I was about to go back, I caught a glimpse of her. It was the same girl. I called out her name.

"Yoona? Yoona!? YOONA! YOONA!!" I shouted as I approached her.

Her friend was the one who responded and mistook me for a guy named NIckhun.

"Hey Nickhun." Yoona said as she turned around. Wow! She really looks beautiful. It took my breath away. Then, I saw that she was shocked. Her friend spoke again.

"Hey Donghae!" the girl said. "I'm Yuri. This is Yoona and Seohyun."

"Donghae!?!" the other girl named Seohyun said.

"You're Donghae!?" Yoona suprisingly exclaimed.

Why are they surprised I'm Donghae? It's like they've seen a ghost.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you! So long time no see Yoona!" I said. She looks amazing than the last time I saw her.

"So your the mystery guy?" Yuri asked.

"Mystery guy?" I asked them. How did I became the  mystery guy now? She then explained that Yoona and I keep on bumping with eachother without her knowing my name. It's not that I want to be mysterious, I tried to tell her my name but I always failed.

So she's also here in Seoul Highschool. But why is she studying here? I thought she was enrolled from other school. I asked her why she moved her. She said it's a long story but I knew some parts of it. I guessed she move here because of his brother. Well, I am glad we're schoolmates now.

 

When Yonghwa came and joined us, I invited them to come to the party but they refused, said they have to study. I was a bit disappointed because I hope they would come so that we can hang out together.

Seohyun said they have to go so they said goodbye. When they left, Yonghwa talked to me.

"What was that a while ago?Why did you invite them?" Yonghwa asked me.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked him also.

"Dude. Girls like them don't know how to have fun like we do." Yonghwa responded. "All they do is study, study and study."

"It's okay. The more girls  the merrier, right?" I replied.

"You're such a playboy!" He teased.

"Just like you." I back.

"And that's why we're friends." He said then we left.