Queen bee

If i gave you my heart

 

"Hey Yoona! It's Yuri's birthday on Friday! You will come right?" asked Seohyun.

"Yes Seo, I will come. Let's pick up a birthday present later, okay?" Yoona replied.

"Okay! Sure!"

 

After the class they went to the mall to buy some presents. 

" Do you think she will like this?" asked Seohyun.

" Yes. I think it suits her. I will look around the shop to find my present."  

" Okay! I'll just find an accessory to match this."

Yoona looked around the shop until she found something that caught her eye. It was the very exact hair pin that he bought for her.

" Since you got 99 on your Math exam, I will give you a present. Here open it!" said Leeteuk.

" Oppa! You shouldn't have bothered! Any way Thank you!"  After opening the box she saw a pin inside with gems.

"It's so pretty! I really like it! I'm excited to use it at school! i know everyone would be jealous of me again! haha!"

" Hey! You're so boastful! Anyway I'm glad you like it! You owe me 20 dollars for that!"

"Hmph!" while sticking out her tongue.

 

Yoona was the resident "It" girl of their school. She have a group of friends called Soshi(Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyon, Sunny & Tiffany) which are the queen bees of their school. Everyone wants to be friends with them so as to be able to share some spotlight. Everybody is jealous of Yoona because she's rich, smart, beautiful  and the resident heartthrob, Teacyeon also likes her. In the eyes of every one at school she is the number 1 while at home it is the otherwise. Even though Yoona gets high grades and good performance at school, her parents still thinks she is lacking and thus she needs to improve more. She would always be compare to her older brother Leeteuk. But although they were always being compared by their parents, they don't have a sibling rivalry, in fact, they are very close with one another.

 

" Mom! Dad! I got 98 on our exams to day! I topped our batch!" Yoon announced.

"Yoona, you should not be satisfied with just 98. You should always aim a perfect score. Look at your brother! When he was still in highschool, he always got 100. You should be like him." replied by her mother.

"You're mom is right. You should be like you're brother. You should study more. Stop wasting you're time hanging out with that friends of yours, they're just pulling you down. You should concenterate on your studies so that you can go to Medicine school like your brother." her father added.

" That's right. You shouldn't come to  that party this Friday. It would be just a waste of time. Instead, you should study so that you can have perfect scores."

"But MOM! DAD!"

" No! Listen to your mother!"

"ARGH!"

 

"Hey! Yoong! You look like a grandma again! What happened?" asked Leeteuk

"You know just the usual being compared with you again. This time they won't allow me  to come to the party this Friday. They thought I should study instead of going there." replied Yoona.

" Don't feel bad. They just want you to be better so they want you to study more. You know you're a junior now and they just want you to be able to go to a good university that's why they're pushing you to be better."

"I know but it's too much. They want me to stop hanging out with my friends and also not to attend the party. You know it's like a social suicide right?"

"Social suicide!? That's too much! HAHAHA! So because I'm your handsome and kind brother, I will help you this Friday."

"Thank you oppa! You're the best! I love you! I'll repay you next time!"

"Just say I'm handsome and kind!"

"In your dreams! hahaha"

"YAAAA!"

 

Yoona and her friends were hanging out at the cafeteria when Sooyoung hurriedly came..

 

" Girls! Do you know what date it is tomorrow?" Sooyoung said.

"What?"

"Sunny, It's Friday the 13th! Remember what happened to us last year during our outing!? Argh! It can't be!"

" Oh! I totally forgot it! No! i don't want to be jinxed again!"

" Yeah! Fany! We should not be! Yoong and I picked the perfect dress. I heard Hyukkie will be there too! It shoudn't be a disaster!"

" Yaa!Hyo! It won't happen again! Trust me!"

"We hope so!"

 "So are you still coming? Heard you got a fight with the elders!"

" Yeah! I'm in! Teuk oppa will help me. We will say that we would go somewhere so that he can help me study."

"Besides the party will be boring if Soshi is not complete, right?"

"RIGHT!"

"OH MY GOD!Teuk oppa! He is the BEST! Aaah! I wish he would come! I need to be pretty tomorrow!"

" Hey Taeng you really like him, huh? What do you see in him???"

" I see LOVE! hahaha! You're just like that because you're not inlove!"

"What about Taecyeon? Don't you like him? He's like courting you for about 3 years now!"

" Him? Eissh! Fany, He's not my type!"

" Not your type!?! Then why don't you tell it to him so that he can stop!"

"Yeah! Fany is right. I heard Jiyeon likes him too! If you don't want him, she can have him."

" Not really Sunny! I'm holding on to him so that that copy cat won't have him. Plus he won't stop even if I say so. He takes care of his image that much."

" Well speaking of the devil."

"Hey girls! Hey there my princess! So you coming to the party tomorrow? Wanna come with me

"Yes and No. Yes, I'm coming to the party and NO I WONT COME WITH YOU TAECYON!

"That's too bad! Well if you say so, just don't be jealous if I come with another girl."

"Whatever! I don't care!"

"If you say so! See you tomorrow!"

"I really really don't like him"

"Anyways, the bell rang. Let's go back to our class."