Mysterious destination

If i gave you my heart

 

“I’m happy for you it’s just that you two now have boyfriends. I’m the odd one out.” She said as she pout. “I’ve done everything for Jong Hyun to notice me.”

“Maybe you’re just too focus on him that you don’t notice others.” Seohyun replied.

“Like who?” Yuri asked.

“Like Minho?” I suggested. Ever since our trip, he always follows Yuri around. But after she came back, I wouldn’t see him that much.

“Eeeeh! He’s not my type!” Yuri shrieked.

“Why? He’s a good guy.” Seohyun defended. “But why he isn’t around like it used to?”

“I told him to stop following me. He even stalked me when I went to Boracay. I was irritated so I told him to back off.” She irritatingly narrated.

“That was too harsh! Maybe he’s hurt. That was too much!” I replied. I feel sorry for him.

“Why do you have to do that? Don’t regret it when you realize it’s too late.” Seohyun said.

“It wouldn’t happen. I know who I want for me.” She replied.

“I’m just curious of one thing. Why did he react like that when he met you?” I asked since I’ve always been puzzled after that day.

“Well, I was curious too so I asked it. He said it was because his mother dreamt of a girl that her son would marry. A fortune-teller said it that girl would bring luck to their family. Minho described the girl and it turns out we have the same features. When her mom saw me, she was quite sure it looks exactly like me.” Yuri narrated.

“Minho said they searched for that girl. That was also the reason why he always goes clubbing for he might saw her. Tsk! I think it’s just pure coincidence.” she added as she pout.

“There’s no harm in that. You should start thinking Yuri. You might wake up one day and realize you let go of one person who truly loves you.” Seohyun said which made Yuri silent.

All of a sudden we saw Yonghwa and Donghae entered the store which made us all surprised by their presence.

“Why are you here?” I asked them.

“I came here to pick you up.” he answered.

“Why? Where are we going?” I asked him again.

“You’ll see.” He replied. He then turned towards Yuri and Seohyun.

“Can I borrow her?” he asked them. Seohyun and Yuri smiled.

“Sure.” Seohyun said. Donghae got my bag then grabbed my hand.

“This is the reason why I don’t like being the only single one.” Yuri complained. I laughed at her.

“I’m sorry. We have to leave first. See you tomorrow.” I said as I bid farewell. Donghae then led me outside.

“Enjoy!!” I heard Yonghwa tease.

 

“Where are exactly going?” I asked again after we sat in the car.

“To somewhere quiet, where it would be just the two of us, where we can be alone.” He answered then he winked at me. “I want to do something with you.”

I don’t know why but suddenly I felt nervous.

“Somewhere quiet where we can be alone?”I thought to myself. Where would he take me? His last sentence seems to be wrong. What would he want to do with me?

“Oh my God!! Does he wants us to!?” I thought to myself again. But isn’t it too early?! Our relationship just started and he already wants to do it. I’m not yet ready for this. I want it to be special. I want it to happen after we get married. Did he also do it fast with other girls? Now I’m getting more anxious and nervous. I can feel my cheeks are hot. What would I do? I need to stop him but how?

“Jagiya, why are you sweating like crazy? Do you want me to lower the temperature?” he asked as he looked at me. I looked at the mirror and noticed I was sweating bullets.

“I’m okay.” I replied as I focused the air conditioner on me. I got my phone and sent Seohyun a message.

“Seo. Can you please ask Yonghwa where Donghae would take me?

He doesn’t want to say where we’re going.”

After a few minutes Seohyun replied.

Yonghwa didn’t tell me. He said it was a surprise.

He said you’ll love it. You’ll be happy afterwards. It might even make you cry at first.

Huh?? It would make me cry at first? What is it? I’m getting more nervous. My heart is beating fast now.

“Are you afraid with me?” Donghae suddenly asked. He might notice my uneasiness.

“No, I was just curious of where we’re going.” I replied. My heart is beating too fast that I feel it would explode any time soon.

“You’re really nervous, aren’t you?” he said as he held my hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked again when he stopped the car. I can’t see properly where he took me. It was dark outside.

“Just wait and see. You’ll enjoy this. Don’t worry, I’ll lead you.” He said as he led me out of the car.

He then took out blankets at the back of the car.

"What is it for?" I asked him.

"Why might get cold." he said then we started walking.


*Where do you think he would take her? Is Yoona correct with what she thinks? Will Yuri finally give Minho a chance?

Find out soon! Please do share your comments, thoughts or suggestions. I want to know all of them! Khamsamnida! ^^

Can anyone please help me? I need a poster/cover for my fic. Please message me if you want to help. Thanks! :)