A straw of hope

If i gave you my heart

 

At the hospital, Yoona was with Heechul while the doctors were treating his wound.

“Oppa!!!” Sulli shrieked upon seeing her brother with bruises.  She was almost crying upon coming to him. “Who did this to you? He should pay for what he did to you.”

“It’s already taken, Sulli. Plus it’s just a bruise and cut. I’m still alive.” Heechul tried to joke but no laughed. “Taecyeon’s already in the jail.” Yoona replied while Sulli sighed in relief.

“What happened back there? Who is Taecyeon?” She asked curiously. “Heechul oppa saved me when Taecyeon tried to harm me.” Yoona replied. “If it wasn’t for him, I don’t know what would’ve happened to me.”

“But how did you know I was there oppa?” Yoona suddenly asked. “I tried to follow you when I realized it was really late. But when I couldn’t find you anymore, I called your oppa if he you had returned already. When he said you still haven’t, I asked Donghae too but I still got the same reply. So I asked Shindong and Hangeng to help me look for you. I saw the bag of ice creams left on the floor. I inspect it if it was yours and looked for you along the way. Then I heard all the screaming from this small alley. That’s how I found out it was you. I swear I would’ve killed him if I hadn’t seen him punched back.” Heechul said as he gritted his teeth.

“Oppa! I’m really really thankful. If it wasn’t for you…” Yoona didn’t continue what she wants to say and she cried instead. Heechul then comforted her. “I told you I will do all my best to protect you. Plus I also swore to your brother that I will look after you.” He seriously replied which made her even more grateful.

Out the blue, Leeteuk was in a rush as he went towards them. He went straight to Yoona and hugged her tightly. He was then crying on afterwards. Yoona cried too. “Yoong!!! I’m glad you’re safe!! I thought it was already too late. I was dying from nervousness when Heechul called up. For a second there, I thought I’d lost you when you called and the line was cut. I don’t know that beast would come again to hurt you.”

“Oppa. I was very scared too. I thought it would be over for me. Good thing oppa came to rescue me.” Yoona said in reply. Leeteuk then faced his friend. “I knew I could count on you.” He said as he hugged him. Heechul on the other hand felt satisfied with their appreciation.

“Where is that animal!?” Leeteuk then suddenly said in furious. “He’s already at the hospital. Donghae and the others have taken care of it. I would have to press my charges on him.” Yoona replied so as to calm him.

“Donghae was there too?” He asked in confusion. “He came to the rescue when Taecyeon knock oppa to the ground.” Yoona replied again. “We should thank him and also the others.” Leeteuk then eyed his sister. “That animal should be rotten in jail for doing this to you. I’ll go buy some clothes for you. Your dress is all shattered.”

“Don’t worry oppa. I brought unnie some clothes. Heechul oppa reminded me to bring one when he called up.” Sulli said as she handed a paper bag. “Oh Khamsamnida.” Yoona gratefully replied. She then turned back to Heechul. “Yah oppa! You’re already hurt but you were still thinking about me!? Tsk!” But then she smiled brightly. “Anyway, Thank you oppa for everything!” She said as she bowed. Heechul just rubbed her hair. “Anything for you kiddo.”

 

After Heechul was treated and Yoona got change, they then decided to head out. “Oppa, can you still travel tomorrow looking like that?” Yoona suddenly asked. “I surely can. I’ll just have to wear big shades like the celebrities.” He joked again. “But auntie and uncle would surely be worried for you.” Leeteuk also said in concern. “Don’t worry. It’s alright. At least, they’ll know how brave I am.” He proudly said which earned a laugh from Sulli. “Brave!? Tsk! You’re almost knocked to the ground.” Heechul just glared at her.

“Okay. Okay. Take Care on your flight tomorrow and thank you again for saving her.” Leeteuk seriously said. Heechul just tapped him in the shoulder. “You know I already told you I’ll protect her.” Leeteuk smiled. “Don’t involve yourself in another danger again, arasso? Don’t forget what I told you earlier. Just call me up when you’ve decided.” Heechul said to Yoona. She then nodded her head in response. The other two were curious by it. “What were you talking oppa?” Sulli suddenly asked. “Nothing.” Heechul then yawned. “Let’s go home. Fighting makes me really tired.” He then placed his arms around his sister and went on with their way.

“Yoona what was Heechul talking about?” Leeteuk also asked. “It was nothing. By the way oppa, did you tell eomma and appa?” She said as she avoids the topic. “No, I hurried myself to go to the hospital that’s why I forgot to tell them.” He then replied. “Don’t tell it to them anymore. I don’t want to add another problem to them.” Yoona said and started to walk. “Let’s go oppa. I’m already exhausted.” Leeteuk followed behind.

“Oppa, can you give me piggyride? My feet are very tired.” She complained as she sits on the pavement. Leeteuk sighed and then nodded his head. “But this will be the last time I’ll do that to you.” Yoona happily climbed on his back. “Yah! You’re so heavy.” Leeteuk complained but Yoona ignored it and just hugged him tighter. “Oppa, thank you for always being there for me. I’m really thankful to have you as my brother. I’m sorry if I always cause trouble.” Leeteuk was pleased by what he heard. “I’m thankful too for having you as my sister.”

 

The next morning, Donghae woke up from an alarm his phone made.

URGENT: Meet with eomma at the restaurant and fetch appa at the airport.

He then got in the shower and prepared himself to go. After a few minutes of waiting at the airport, his father then came.

“Donghae!! My son!!” He said and run towards his son. He then kissed him on the cheek and tears came out of his eyes. “I’m sorry if I haven’t been a father to you. I’m sorry if I left you on your own.”

“It’s okay appa. I understand. I’ve forgiven you a long time ago.” Donghae said with tears on his eyes. “Let’s go appa. Eomma and Kai are waiting for us.” He said as he helped his father with his luggage.

“Kai?” His father asked in confusion. “You’ll find about it soon. I’ll explain it to you along the way.” Donghae replied. They then got to the car and drove away.

 

What do you think would happen with Lee family’s reunion? Will it be a happy one or not? And would Yoona decide to stay or leave?

Four chapters and it’s the end of this fic. I hope you wouldn’t miss the remaining chapters. T_T I’m really happy with the ov erwhelming response I get from all of you. I’m now scouting for a unique story for another Yoonghae ff. Hope y’all will look forward to it! ^^

My dear readers, COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED.Khamsamnida!