Suprise!

If i gave you my heart

 

“Surprise!!” Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon shouted as they entered the rom. They were carrying a cake and balloons. Then they saw and were shocked by my presence.

“Yoona?” Tiffany said. Her eyes were wide opened.

“You’re here?” Hyoyeon also said.

“When did you?” Sooyoung muttered.

“Hi Yoona!” Sunny exclaimed. She has the different expression among them. “I’m glad you’re here.”

She then went towards me and hugged me. I smiled at them.

“Hey.” I nervously muttered. Tiffany went to me crying. She then hugged me.

“I miss you! I thought I’ll never see you again.” She said while she cried.

“Yoong!” Hyoyeon also said while hugging me. She, too, was crying.

Sooyoung was left beside the door. She was still coping with what just happened.

“Yaa Sooyoung! Get your up here!” Hyoyeon suddenly exclaimed. Sooyoung then laughed. We all joined in.

“Why did you show up just now? You sneaky!” Sooyoung said as she playfully hit me.

“How are you? How did you know what happened?” Tiffany asked.

“When did you get here?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Did you just arrive? Will you stay longer?” Sooyoung also asked.

“Hey easy! Yoona might get confused with all your questions!” Sunny exclaimed. We all laughed.

“I came here a while ago. Taeyeon called me yesterday asking if I can visit her today.” I answered.

“Wait! How did Taeyeon found out your new number?” Sooyoung asked.

“She just woke up, you know, and she’s the first one to contact you?” Hyoyeon added.

“She’s not the first!” Sunny corrected.

“What are you saying?” Hyoyeon asked.

“If it’s not Taeyeon, then who?” Sooyoung asked. “Don’t tell me it’s you?!”

“That’s right! It’s me! I met her couple of weeks ago.” Sunny proudly replied.

“How did you get it?” Tiffany asked. She was still hugging me. It’s like I would be gone if she would let me go.

“I called her mom. I asked her if she could give Yoona’s new number.” Sunny answered.

“Good thing hse gave it.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Why didn’t you tell us you’re going to meet up with her?” Sooyoung questioned Sunny.

“I doubt she will meet if all of us came so I decided to meet her alone. I can help loosen things up.” Sunny answered.

“Yaa! You should have at least told us!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“It’s my fault. I told her not to tell it to you guys until I’m ready.” I replied. They all looked at me.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“After the incident happened, I thought deeply about all the things that happened to me. All the things I’ve done before, I realized I’ve been doing harsh things to others and also to you. I thought I need to get away from all of you so that I’ll learn to change myself. I felt so shameful looking at you because I know I’ve wronged you all also.” I replied while crying. They also started crying.

“Let’s forget about the past. We should focus on the present and let’s move forward. Let’s start anew.” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Group hug!” Sunny exclaimed. We all hugged each other.

“I remembered something!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “Yoona made us some cupcakes!”

She then handed out the box.

“Is that edible?” Hyoyeon asked. She was suspicious because they knew I don’t cook.

“I tried it and it tastes good. It’s like the one we always buy before.” Taeyeon answered. Hyoyeon tried one.

“Hey! You’re right! It has the same taste!” she exclaimed as she took a bite. Sunny, Tiffany and Sooyoung also got their share.

“Hyoyeon’s right!” Sunny also exclaimed.

“It’s delicious!” Tiffany also said. I smiled. Good thing they like it.

“How come you know how to cook? You were a living disaster in the kitchen before.” Sooyoung replied. They all laughed.

“I was always alone at the house so I have to learn how to cook. Good thing my friends taught me how or else I would only eat instant noodles or eat outside. They also taught me how to bake these cupcakes.” I answered.

“Good thing you’ve found new friends.” Tiffany said.

“New!? And that means we’re old?!” Sooyoung complained.

“It’s not that. I think all of you as my friends.” I replied. Sooyoung smiled.

“By the way, how’s Teuk oppa?” Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

“He’s still in coma.” I answered. They were all saddened by the bad news.

“No developments since the last time I visited?” Sunny asked.

“You visited him?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes. I asked Yoona if I can see him too. He’s like a brother to me also.” Sunny answered.

“I want to visit too!” Taeyeon said.

“Next time. You have to undergo test so that you will be able to walk again.” Sunny replied. Taeyeon pouted. We all laughed at her.

“Aish! So impatient” Hyoyeon said.

“Where are you studying now?” Tiffany asked.

“Seoul High school.” I answered.

“Are you fine there? Are you getting along with them?” Taeyeon asked.

“If you have enemies, tell it to us. We are ready to fight.” Sooyoung said while playfully flexing her fists.

“Silly. I’m not into that any more. I really try my best not to be involved in a fight.” I replied. Sooyoung was amused.

“Hey! Are you really Yoona?” Sooyoung said as she playfully pinches my face.

“Where is Yoona?! And what did you do to her!?” Hyoyeon also jokingly said. I laughed at them.

“I told you she’s changed.” Sunny said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

“It’s good for you.” Tiffany said smiling at me. I love my friends. I love how we get along even though we have different personalities. I really miss them. Good thing I made the right decision.

 

“I have to go.” I said as I noticed it’s already 7:30. They we’re sad to let me go.

“I have to catch a bus back.” I added.

“Will you visit again?” Taeyeon asked.

“I will. If I have time again, I’ll visit you.” I answered. She smiled.

“Inform us if you will.” Tiffany said. I nodded.

“Thank you for coming today.” Taeyeon said as I hugged her.

“Thank you also. You know how much you all mean to me. I’m happy I am able to meet you all.” I answered. They all joined in the hug.

“Don’t forget to contact us every now and then.” Hyoyeon said.

“I will.” I replied.

“Take care on your way home!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Goodbye Yoona! See you soon!” Sooyoung also said. I smiled and waved at them then I left the room.

I rode the bus and checked my phone as soon as I sat. There were messages from him and also missed calls. He was asking where I was. I don’t want to answer any of his messages. I’m not in the mood plus I don’t want negative vibes today.  I’m happy and I don’t want it to be ruined. I’ll deal about it later if I feel like.

 

I was walking towards the house when I saw a car parked in front of the gate. I looked at it and noticed it wasn’t ours so I hurriedly went towards it. As I was getting nearer, I saw him in front of the gate. He was waiting for me to arrive. I tried to turn back but he saw me.

“Yoona?” he said as he noticed me.


 

*What will Yoona and Dongahe talk about? Will Donghae finally admit his feelings? What would be Yoona's reaction?

Find out soon! Please do leave your thoughts and comments! Khamsamnida! ^_^