A surprise message

If i gave you my heart

 

Donghae was waiting for Yoona outside the school when he saw that familiar person again.

“Sica? She’s also studying here? Maybe she’s the new student they’ve been talking about.” He said to himself as he looked at her. Jessica noticed him and so she went to him.

“Hey Donghae! I’m surprised you’re also studying here.” She said as she pat his arm. He was shocked by her gesture.

“Yeah. I was surprised too.” He replied.

“What a coincidence! I just transferred here from Chicago.” She said. “Waiting for your girlfriend again?” Donghae just nodded.

“So she went to her family? I wonder why things didn’t work out between them.”Donghae thought to himself.

“Jagiya!!” Yoona suddenly exclaimed. They both looked at her. Jessica was surprised at what she saw. On the other hand, Yoona was also surprised to see the two of them talking. She didn’t know that they know each other.

“Jess? You two know each other?” Yoona asked as she went near them.

“Yoona knows her? Does that mean she’s the one Yoona’s been mentioning.”Donghae thought to himself again.

“Is she your cousin?” He asked Yoona. She just nodded.

“So how did you know each other?” Yoona asked as she eyed at them.

“We’re former classmates.” Donghae and Jessica both said. The three of them were astounded by what the two just said.

“Oh! What a coincidence!” Yoona smiled at them.

“Uhm.. I have to go now, I have to finish unpacking.” Jessica said as she retreated few steps back.

“Annyeong. Take care.” Yoona said as she waved goodbye. Jessica ignored her and just looked at Donghae.

“It’s nice to see you again.” She smiled then left.

“You didn’t mention that you know Jess.” Yoona said as she smacked Donghae.

“I didn’t know it was her you’re talking about.” He replied as he opened the door of the coffee shop for her.

“Right. There are tons of people with that name. Who would’ve thought we knew the same person.” She said as they sat.

“Right.” Donghae replied.

“So Jagiya, what do you want me to order for you?” Yoona asked as she looked over the counter.

“Anything.” He answered. Yoona then left and went to the counter.

Donghae then thought to himself again. Seeing her again opened up some wounds in his heart. There are so many questions he wants to ask her like: Why is she here? Where is Taecyeon? What happened to them? Why did she say those things to him? Why is she acting like nothing happened between them? Did she forget what she did to him? There are so many questions and things Donghae keeps on thinking that’s why he didn’t notice that Yoona already arrived with their order.

“Jagiya. Why aren’t you eating? Don’t you like what I ordered?” she suddenly asked which made Donghae startled. He forgot he has a company. He forgot Yoona’s with him.

“If you want, I can change it for you.” Yoona said as she was about to stood up but Donghae stopped her.

“It’s alright. I was just thinking of some things.” He replied. Yoona then sat again. She was curious by what he’s acting again.

“What are you thinking again? Is there a problem?” She asked as she sipped her Mocha frappe. She was studying his face.

“Nothing. Um, I was just worried of the result from our quiz a while ago.” He lied.

“Really? Hmmm… Don’t worry. You’ll do fine since you’ve been helped by your beautiful girlfriend.” Yoona replied as she smiled at him.

“Yeah you’re right. I should thank that girlfriend of mine and kiss her.” He said as he wiggled his brows at her. “I wonder where is that beautiful girlfriend of mine.” He then looked around the shop.

“I think that’s her.” He pointed at the lady sitting beside the window.

“Yaa!” Yoona exclaimed as he was about to stand up. She then giggled at him.

He laughed and then kissed her in the forehead. “Thank you.” Yoona smiled in return. “You’re always welcome. Anything for my handsome Mr. Fishy.”

“Here try this. Chocolate will make you feel better.” She then fed him with her cake.

“Hmmm… It’s delicious. Feed me more.” He said. Yoona then giggled at him.

 

Donghae just got out of the shower when his phone beeped. It was from an unknown number but he read it any way. He was surprised to see who it was from.

To: Donghae

From: Unknown number

Hey! It’s me Sica. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done. I hope you’ll be able to forgive me soon. I hope we’ll be friends again. I miss you Mr.Sushi.

"Mr. Sushi" he sigh to himslef. It was the nickname Jessica has given to him before. He just looked at the message. He wants to message back but he doesn’t know what to say. He couldn’t muster up the courage to do so. He doesn’t know what to say.

Fifteen minutes has passed but he still couldn’t figure out what to say. He was still looking at the screen of his phone. Suddenly his phone beeped again. He hurriedly opened the message.

To: Donghae

From: Yoong deer

Goodnight Mr. Fishy. Thank you for today! I love you! I thank God that I have you in my life. Don’t forget I’m always here for you no matter what. Good night again! See you tomorrow! Mwah! ^^

Yoona’s message made him feel happy. He then sighed.

“I shouldn’t be thinking about Sica. I already have Yoona in my life. I don’t want to be unfair to her.” He said to himself. But he really doesn’t know what he’s feeling towards Jessica. He then messaged back.

To: Yoona

From: Mr. Fishy

Thank you also for today. You made me happy. I’m also glad to have you in my life. I also promise I won’t ever leave by your side. I would pester you forever. Goodnight! I love you my Yoong deer! ^^

Yoona smiled after receiving his text. Even though there are many things that she been dealing, she always gets inspiration from Donghae.

“Maybe he’s the one Teuk oppa asked God to be with me to go through all of this.” She said then went off to dreamland with a smile on her face.


 

*What does Donghae feels toward Jessica? Does he still love her? Will this cause them a problem?

Find out soon! Please do share your comments, thoughts and suggestion. I want to know all of them so that I can improve my story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you to my new sub! Enjoy reading!