His first meeting with my brother

If i gave you my heart

 

“Jagiya, are you ready to go?” he asked me after we met up outside the school. I nodded then rode his car.

“Jagiya, can we stop by a flower shop? I’m going to buy a flower for oppa.” I said.

“You’ll buy lavender, right?” he suddenly said.

“Huh? How did you know?” I asked him. I was surprised that he knew about it.

“Every time I see you before, you were always at the flower shop buying lavender.” He explained.

“That’s right. It was his favorite flower. I always buy fresh ones because I know he loves the smell of it.” We then stopped by the flower shop I frequently go to. The owner has become a friend of mine.

“Aigoo. Is he your boyfriend?” the owner asked.

“Yes halmeoni.” I replied. “He’s Donghae.”

“Aigoo, our Yoona-sshi has finally found a guy who’ll take care of her. You two look good together.” She said. Donghae and I both laughed and thank her.

“Here, I added another stem of lavender for you.” She said as she handed the flower.

“Oh! Khamsamnida halmeoni.” I replied as I bow to her.

“Take care Yoona-sshi, Donghae.” She said as we left the store.

“Are you two close?” Donghae asked as we got in the car.

“Yeah. I always buy flowers from her whenever I visit my brother.” I said. “One day I told her about my family’s story and ever since then we became close friends.”

“That explains. She reminds me of my grandmother.” Donghae replied.

“Me too.” I added.

 

“I’m getting nervous.” He said as we enter the hospital.

“Don’t be. He won’t beat you up… Yet!” I said and he smiled at me.

“Are your parents here?” he asked again.

“My father is still at work. I don’t know if my mom’s still here. She called me a while ago asking me to watch after him for a while.” I answered.

“I’m getting more nervous.” He replied. His hands were becoming sweaty.

“Of what?” I asked.

“Of your parents, if they’re there. Meeting them makes me more nervous.” He said. I was nervous too since my parents never allowed me to be in a relationship before. They said it would just be a hindrance in my studies. But that was before, when I was still irresponsible and childish. I hope they would reconsider now that I’ve changed.

“It’s okay. You’ll be fine. We’ll be fine.” I replied.

While were walking, the nurses kept on looking at us and smiling. I wonder why they’re like that, maybe because they find him attractive. I opened the door to my brother’s room and found the nurse alone with him. I noticed she would always stay by my brother’s side whenever my mom’s not around. I know she’s kind and stuff and it’s her duty to take care of the patients but I still feel there’s something in the way she looks at him. I don’t like it. She’s like adoring my brother. I know it’s too selfish of me but I want him to end up with Taeyeon. It’s not because I’m her friend and stuff but I know how Taeyeon really loves my brother. She did everything so that he could notice her. She studied hard, improved her looks and style and even befriending me. The last one was not totally included. I just came up with it as a joke. Basically, I know she is a good person and I think their personalities suit each other.

“Where is omma?” I asked her.

“She just left five minutes ago.” She answered when she noticed me.

“Okay, thank you. I’ll take over.” I replied.

“Is he your boyfriend?” She suddenly asked when she saw Donghae which kinda irritated me. I just nodded.

“You two look good together.” She continued. I smiled at her.

“Donghae, this is Sora unnie. She’s a nurse here. Once in a while she looks after him whenever my mom has to leave for a while.” I said.

“Annyeong.” They both greeted each other.

“I’ll go now. Call me if you need anything.” She said then left the room.

 

“Oppa! It’s me Yoona! How are you today?” I said as I went beside him.

“You look peaceful today. Maybe you had a good dream.” I started my monologue again since he can’t reply to me. “Taeyeon told me to say sorry if she can’t come today. She’s studying for her advance lessons. You know she really wanted to be here. It’s as if everyday visiting you here is not enough for her. You know her; one day of not seeing you make her heart restless. We are all eager for you to wake up. Halmeoni said you should wake up before she dies. Why can’t you do it? Don’t you miss us all? Don’t you love us anymore?” I said then tears were pouring out of my eyes again. I then felt Donghae’s arm around me as he embraced me.

“Don’t cry. You know you’re brother loves you and he don’t want you to suffer because of him. Don’t worry he’ll wake up soon.” Donghae said. I looked at him in the eyes and then he kissed me in the forehead. His presence, his kiss, hearing him say that made me feel lighter. It was like a big weight was off of my shoulder. I smiled at him.

“Oppa.” I said as I turn to face my brother again, who still has no reaction. “I want you to meet someone.” I then held Donghae’s hand.

“Oppa. This is Donghae, my boyfriend. Donghae. This is my brother, Park Jung-soo or you can call him Leeteuk.”

“Nice to meet you hyung.” Donghae said. “I hope your okay with it. I’m sorry for stealing your beautiful sister away from you.”

“Oppa! Remember what you told me before!?! You said I won’t have a boyfriend. Well, I proved you wrong! I now have one! See!!” I said then showed him our intertwined hands.

“Don’t believe her! She just threatened me!” he jokingly said.

“Yaaa! What are you talking about!?” I exclaimed at him. I then playfully hit him.

“Stop! I was just joking!” he exclaimed back.

“Excuse me but it’s time to check his vitals.” Sora said as she entered the room. She’s with another nurse who was one of those who constantly look at Donghae when we came. She was still looking intently at him while she smiles.

“Oh. She’s Son Eun Seo. She would help me today.” Sora said when she noticed me looking at the other nurse.

“Annyeong.” Eun Seo greeted but only looking at Donghae. Donghae also smiled back which made her blush while made me irritated. I then glared at him. While doing their work, Eun Seo kept on smiling in a flirtatious way at him. He, on the other hand, also smiled at her.

“It’s done now. If you need anything just call us.” Sora said. Even while leaving, Eun Seo kept on looking at Donghae. Didn’t she know I can see her!? Doesn’t she know he’s my boyfriend!? What’s wrong with that girl!? It really made me annoyed just by looking at them. Why does Donghae have to smile at that nurse???

“What was that!? Why were you glaring at me a while ago?” Donghae asked when they left.

“Nothing.” I said as I place the flowers on the vase.

“What is it Yoona?” Donghae asked again.

“Nothing.”

“Why won’t you talk to me?” he asked again. I didn’t respond this time.

“Go flirt with that Eun Seo.” I said to myself but he herad me.

“Are you jealous?” he asked me. I then felt him embrace me.

“No. Why would I!?!” I said as I remove his hands.

“Yoona.” He replied as he hugged me again.

“What!?!” I answered back.

“Face me.” He seriously said which I followed.

“That was nothing. You know you’re the one I truly love. Trust me, I won’t hurt you. No one will replace you here in my heart.” He said as he cupped my face.

“Hyung.” He continued when I didn’t respond to him. He then faced my brother who was still sleeping on the bed. “On this day onwards, I promise to love you sister and I promise not to hurt her. I will keep my words. You can count on me.”

I was so touched by what he said that I started to cry.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae suddenly asked me.

“Nothing. I’m just happy that I made the right choice.” I answered as I hug him.

“I’m glad too.” He replied as he kissed my forehead.

“You shouldn’t do that again, arasso?” I suddenly said as I wipe my tears.

“Do what?” he curiously asked.

“Smiling at girls.” I replied. I know it was a silly request but I can’t bear it. I feel jealous.

“You want me to frown at them?” he asked again.

“No, the rule only follows to those girls who try to flirt with you.” I answered.

“How am I supposed to know?  Does it mean I have to have a poker face at everyone, since there are a lot of girls who likes me?” He bragged.

“You’re so full of yourself. If you want, I would break up with you so that you could smile at every girl who likes you!” I exclaimed at him.

“I was just joking!” he said.

“Do you think I’m joking!?” I replied as I hit him.

“Yaaa! That hurts!!” he exclaimed back as he hold my arms. He then embraced me.“ I was just joking my Yoong dear.You know I only have my eyes on you.”

“My jealous girlfriend.” He said as he pinched my nose.

“YAAAAAA!!!!!”


*Will Donghae stay true to his words? Will Yoona's parents approve their relationship? 

Find out soon! Please do share your comments, suggestion and thoughts! I want to know all of them! I'm desperate! haha Khamsamnida! ^^