Lost Cellphone

If i gave you my heart

“Goodbye Yoona. You have to be strong okay? Seo and I are always here for you.” Yuri said as she bid me goodbye.

“Thank you for supporting me.” I replied, and then we separated. I walked to a different path for me to think things through. Before going home, I bought an ice cream for me to eat. I was eating it while walking when I noticed him waiting outside again. I don’t want to argue with him so I smiled at him.

“Hey. What brings you here? Did you forget something?” I asked him. I tried to be friendlier to him this time.

“Yeah... I-I think I left my phone there.” He said.

“Uhm. Okay. I’ll get it inside.” I replied. Part me of me wishes he’s here because of me.

“Yoona? Can I come in?” he asked. I just nodded.

“Where did you left it?” I asked as soon as we were inside.

“I think… I think I left it on t he couch.” He said. I went near the couch and searched for it but it was not there.

“It’s not here maybe you left it somewhere else.” I said.

“I don’t know. I was in a hurry when I left it. I forget where I put it.” He said.

“Maybe it’s on the kitchen or dining room” I said then went towards it.

“Let me help you.” He offered then also searched for his missing phone.

“Are you sure you left it here in the house?” I asked again when we haven’t found it on the possible places. “I think you dropped it while going to school.” I said when I realized it wasn’t here.

“I’m sure I left it here.” He replied. If he was right, we would’ve found it soon. Suddenly, I heard a phone ringing. I followed where the sound was coming from and it turns out it was coming from his pocket. He had his phone with him all along. He took it out and turned it off. I feel my blood boiling again. Why did he lie to me?

“I thought you left it here. It was just a lie after all.” I said when I realized he just made it up. I feel mad at him again. I felt being tricked by him for the second time.

“I’m sorry.” He suddenly said.

“You lied again?! Is that a habit of yours!?” I exclaimed at him.

“When did I lie to you?” he asked back.

“JUST GET OUT DONGHAE!” I yelled. Tears are dwelling up in my eyes.

“I lied because I want to talk to you!” he exclaimed back.

“You should have told me.” I said. “But you didn’t, you chose to lie.”

“Tell you?! Then what?! You would just avoid me. You’re always like that. I don’t have any options to chose.” He replied. I was then silent.

“You’re always good at that! Why do you always ignore me? Don’t you think it hurts me more whenever you do that!? You could have at least told me why you’re mad at me.” He added.

“What?? Why don’t you look at yourself!? You confessed to me a couple of weeks ago and now you have a girlfriend?!” I exclaimed back. “And don’t start with me about the ignoring thing because you’re also like that.”

“What do you want me to do?? Put up a smile and pretend I’m not hurt while my heart is broken each time I look at you!? I’m putting up a mask at school pretending I’m okay while deep inside I’m hurting.” He said back. Does he think he’s the only one feeling like that!? Does he really think I’m like that??

“I’m not asking you to do that.” I replied.

“Then what!? What do you want me to do?!” he exclaimed again.

“Nothing.” I uttered.

“Yoona, I confessed to you but you didn’t say anything. I never heard a word from you. What do you think I would feel??” he replied.

“I tried to… but… You already have a girlfriend so what is the point of this talk.” I answered. He was then silent.

“You know how much I love you Yoona. I really do.” He suddenly said, calmer than before.

“Well it’s too late. You’ll just hurt another girl. Don’t you feel bad for Nana and for Hyoyoung? Hyoyoung loves you but you just dumped her like that. Do you know how devastated she is!?” I replied.

“You know the reason why I left her. I wasn’t thinking clearly at that time that’s why I said those words. But believe me, I feel sorry for saying that things. I wanted to apologize I don’t know how to approach her.” He sadly replied. We were both silent afterwards.

“Donghae just leave, okay? Nana might look for you.” I said as I opened the door.

“Yoona, I know what you did last night.” He suddenly said. I was then shocked. Is it part when I kissed him?

“What?” I asked pretending.

“I know you kissed me last night while I was asleep. You even said you love me.” He said. “I know you love me too.”

“It’s just a dream Donghae. You don’t have a proof.” I lied. I was so sure he was sleeping soundly. But how on Earth did he know about it?

“My heart believes you said that.” He reasoned.

“Then just believe what you want to believe and go out.” I told him.

“Yoona just please tell me truth.” He seriously said.

“Then what?! It’s too late now Donghae!” I replied. “I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“Just say it Yoona. We can work things out.” He pleaded.

“Go home Donghae.” I said again. It’s too late even if I say my feelings.

“Yoona, please?” he pleaded.

“Please? I really love you Yoona. I really do.” He pleaded again.

“OKAY! I LOVE YOU! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? THEN WHAT DO NOW!? WHAT NOW!?” I exclaimed at him. I was surprised by his reaction. He was smiling at me.

“Really? You love me Yoona? Did I hear it right?” he happily said. He can’t hide his happiness.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I waited for you for days.” He said.

“I tried to tell you but… but… it’s really too late Donghae. You have your girlfriend and I don’t want to hurt her.” I answered. I felt like crying again.

“We can work it out.” He replied.

“No Donghae! We can’t! Sooner or later we would hurt someone. It’s better that I’m the one hurting than others.” I said again. I was now crying. He then went near me and wiped my tears away.

“Yoona, you know who I truly love. It’s the girl who I saw at the park crying alone; the girl who confidently talked to a stranger at the party; the girl who loves her family too much that she had to sacrifice her own happiness; it’s you Yoona. You’re the one my heart beats for.” He said as he touched my face and looked at me in the eyes. I can see he was very sincere.

“If I gave you my heart, would you promise not to break it apart?”I said. It was my first love and I’m afraid of getting hurt.

“I promise with all my heart and soul.” He said then he kissed me. The feeling sent my butterflies in my stomach and caused my heart to beat faster. Maybe this was the feeling every girl that I watched in the television and movie felt when I guy is kissing her. I wish we could stay like this forever. Being with him makes me feel a whole lot better. No one makes me happy like he does. Just simply talking with him makes my heart happy. I hope things would get better for us.


*What will now happen that they're now together? Will every thing turned okay? What will happen with Nana and Donghae?

Find out soon! PLease share your thoughts and comments. I want to know all of them! Khamsamnida! ^^