Hatred

If i gave you my heart

 

I woke up early today and Yuri and Seohyun still sleeping in bed. I’m glad Seohyun finally slept. She was crying all night. I knew something happened between them. She wouldn’t cry that much if it wasn’t the case and Yonghwa kept saying sorry.

“Tell Seohyun I’m sorry. Tell her I’m really really sorry.” He said as we were picking up the shattered pieces of the glass. Maybe Seohyun is not yet ready to tell us the truth that’s why she lied. I hope they would be fine soon.

I got up and took a bath. This is our last day here so I want to cherish the remaining hours. I decided to drink my hot chocolate in the porch while looking at the view ahead. I wish we could stay here longer. This trip has helped us escape our problems for a while. I’m glad I came with them. I’ve made new friends here and I hope we’ll stay friends till the class begins again. I wish when we go back, everything would be okay.

“Hey. Why are you here? Aren’t you cold?” Donghae said then placed a blanket over my shoulder.

“Thank you.” I replied. That was very sweet, I’m glad were now friends.

“What were you thinking? You were so deep in your thoughts.” He said again.

“I’m just sad were leaving. I love this place.”I replied.

“Me too. If you want, we can stay longer.” He offered. I was tempted to accept his offer but I knew my family is waiting for me.

“I can’t. My parents would be very worried and I want to be there when my oppa would open his eyes.” I replied.

“I knew you would say that. I was just hoping you would say yes.” He said. I smiled at him.

“There’s still a next time.” I replied.

“Next time we should go to Jeju island.” He said. .

“I really love that!” I exclaimed. I really love that place. I used to always ask my parents to go there.

“That’s a deal.” He said extending his hand.

“Sure.” I replied as I shook his hand.

“I hope we continue to be friends when we go back.” He said again.

“Sure. Why not?” I replied.

“You might snob me like again before.” He jokingly said.

“If you did something stupid again then that’s the time. I will snob you.” I jokingly said to him.

“I don’t want you to snob me. You can just say if I did something wrong so that we can resolve it.” He seriously replied.

“Okay.” I smiled at him. I’m glad we’re now friends. We can relate with each other because we have problems at home. I hope I can help him overcome his problems too.

“Hey! Let’s have a breakfast.” Minho suddenly said.

“Okay.” I replied.

“Let’s go.” Donghae said then allowed me to enter first.

 

We were already eating when Seohyun and Yuri came. Seohyun’s eyes were swollen. It was because she’s crying all night. She was looking for someone; I knew it was only Yonghwa. I haven’t seen him this morning. Minho said he was drunk last night. Maybe he did something that caused Seohyun to cry. Suddenly, he appeared he was himself again, teasing Seohyun. Seohyun on the other hand was surprised by something. When she couldn’t hold it any longer, she excused herself from the table without finishing her food. I knew something’s wrong so also excused myself. I went to the room and saw her arranging her things. She looked back and I saw that she was dismayed because it wasn’t him who entered the room.

“Seo, are you okay?” I asked her as I walked towards her.

“I’m fine.” She lied. Her eyes were teary.

“Are you really okay?” I said as I sat on the bed. “You can tell me.”

She was still hesitating to tell me.

“Did something happen between you and Yonghwa? I heard you crying all night.” I asked her again. Tears were now rolling down her cheeks.

“I can’t understand him.” She said while crying. “Last night he told me he loves me and he was very sorry for treating me like that. But now, he’s being jerk again.”

“I went downstairs and he was there when I was about to go up. He suddenly hugged me and kept saying he was sorry. Then all of a sudden, he kissed me. I was so surprised that I lose my grip on the glass and it shattered on the floor.” She said. I was tapping her back so that she could let it all out.

“But now he’s treating me like nothing has happened. You’ve seen it too right? Why is he like that? He’s always playing with my feelings. I should have known.” She said.

“Maybe he was telling the truth last night. He just forgot it because he was so drunk.” I told her.

“I don’t think so. As what you’ve said, he’s drunk so he was saying stupid things last night. He’s always like that. He had done it to me before, now he’s doing it again. I wouldn’t let it happen for the third time. That jerk! I hate him!” She answered. Her tears were all dry. Pain is now in her heart. I pity her. I know she loves him. She’s now hurt because of what he did. What’s wrong with Yonghwa? I knew he loves her too.

“But Seo…” I tried to comfort her but she doesn’t want to listen. I don’t want hatred to be built up inside her heart.

“We have to pack up. We need to leave soon. I can’t stand being here. I can’t stand being around him.” She said. She got her things and walked out of the room. What was Yonghwa thinking? He was so concerned yesterday but now he’s back at it again.

 

I grabbed my thing and followed her. Yuri also came up did the same thing. We placed our bags at the back side of Yuri’s car. Minho suddenly came out with Yonghwa.

“Hey! What happened last night?! How did you cut your hand?” he asked Yonghwa.

“I don’t know. I can’t recall anything. All I can remember was I am talking to Seohyun.” He answered.

“Hey Seo! What were we talking about last night?” he asked as he run towards us. “Did you confess to me or something?” He was smiling at Seohyun. I was looking at her worrying it might hurt her.

“You were talking non-sense last night. Full of stupid things I don’t want to believe. Don’t let me recall what happened. I don’t want to remember it.” She coldly replied while looking at Yonghwa’s eyes. His smile was gone.

“Really? I can’t recall anything.” He replied then went towards their car.

“Hey! Hurry up! We have to go!” he suddenly exclaimed at the others. I was looking at Seohyun who was trying her best not to cry again.

“Are you fine? Don’t mind him.” I said.

“It’s okay.” She replied and forced a smile. She then went inside the car. Yuri also came out and went inside the car.

“Yoona.” Donghae suddenly said. “I guess this is the part where we have to say our goodbyes.”

“What? We will still see each other around Seoul. Don’t you remember we always randomly see each other?” I replied.

“Yeah you’re right.” He said.

“Wait.” He said as I rode on the car. He tapped the window. I rolled it.

“Can I have your number?” he asked. “You know so that we can still contact one another.”

“You have to find it out.” I replied then Yuri drove off. I looked back at him and waved my hand.

“Bye! See you around Seoul!” I yelled back at him.

“See you!” He yelled back. He was smiling at me. I’ll look forward to the day we’ll see again.


 

*What will happen to Seohyun and Yonghwa? Will Yoona and Donghae meet again?

Find out soon! Please do comment on your thoughts! Khamsamnida!