Don't say GOODBYE

If i gave you my heart

 

“Eomma, Appa, Teuk oppa. Don’t worry about me. I feel fine.” Yoona suddenly said to them before heading upstairs. She the flashed a smile at them which was very different from what she’s doing these past few days.

Her family somewhat felt relieved after hearing that. It’s been weeks since the incident and it’s the first time she’s like that again. “I’m glad she started getting over that phase.” Mrs. Park smiled. Mr. Park and Leeteuk were also delighted by the sudden improvement. “Maybe something happened when she got out a while ago.” Leeteuk also thanked.

 

Yoona got up early than the usual and sneaked out of her bedroom. She went straight to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for her family. She was quite careful not to wake any one up. After a few minutes, she was satisfied with it and went back to her room. She took a shower and prepped herself. She went to her closet and took out the luggage that she packed last night. She went on her night stand and got her passport, ticket and the money she had saved up. She placed all of it inside her sling bag. She had one last look of her room then she put off the lights.

She went on her brother’s room. “I’m sorry. I hope you understand.” She kissed goodbye and carefully closed the door. She did the same with her parents. After saying her goodbyes, she went to the long table, containing their family pictures, and placed a letter addressed to them. She grabbed a few foods and headed out of the house. She hailed a taxi and told the driver her destination. “To the airport please.” The driver nodded and went on their way.

 

The Park family woke up and saw the table was already arranged for them. Minah was also surprised by it for she was the one who cooks.

“Maybe Yoona did this.” Leeteuk happily said as he took as seat and tasted it. “She was really the one.” His parents also happily sat on their chairs. “Minah, go upstairs and wake Yoona so that we can all eat together. You should join us too.” Mrs. Park was in cheerful mode.

After a few minutes, Minah went down with a puzzled look. “Mam, Miss Yoona isn’t in her room. I also checked the bathroom and she wasn’t there.”

Leeteuk got up in his seat and ran upstairs. He went directly to her closet and found out most of her clothes are missing. He went back downstairs. “I knew it! I know she wouldn’t be like this if there isn’t any reason behind it.”

“What’s wrong?” Mr. Park asked in confusion. “What happened to Yoona?” Mrs. Park asked too.

“Yoona packed up her things and ran away.” Leeteuk broke down the news which shaken her parents.

“No, maybe she just went somewhere to buy. She’ll come back soon. My daughter will come back. She won’t do this. She’s strong.” Mrs. Park said in denial. Tears were coming out of her eyes again. Leeteuk was also appalled by what happened and Mr. Park also speechless.

“Ma’am, Sir, I think she left this.” Minah then handed the letter that Yoona left. It was addressed to them.

 

Appa, Eomma and Teuk oppa,

 

                By the time you read this, I think I’ve already left. I’m sorry if I didn’t inform you about my plan. I need this for me. I want to find myself again and learned to love and value me. I have thought about this for days and I’m firm with my stand.

Appa, Eomma. I’m sorry if I had brought many problems to you. I never intended to do all of those things. I understand if you feel that way towards me. I wish I could bring back the time. I would correct all the mistakes I’ve made so that for once you’ll be proud of me. Don’t worry, I still love you. No matter what happens, you’ll always be here in my heart.

Teuk oppa, I’m sorry if I wasn’t by myself lately. I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you about this. I know you would just talk me out of it. I hope you understand why I did this. I’m really thankful because you’ve always been there for me especially when I’m too weak about things. Thank you for standing by me and for always believing in me when, I, myself can’t do that. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I’ll see you soon.

I hope you don’t find me. I will be back once I feel that I’m okay physically and emotionally. I hope you respect my request. Don’t worry; I’ll take care of myself so you guys should also do the same. Just think that I’m just in a vacation. I’m not yet quite sure on where to go but I’ll write an e-mail you or send a letter every once in a while. I love you all and I hope to see you soon.

                                                                                                                                Love, Yoona.

 

They all cried after reading the letter. There’s nothing they can do now but accept her decision and respect it.  They know it would benefit her. They’d rather see her away living her life than staying at home being drowned in misery. All they can do is to wait for her to come back with her rejuvenated self.

 

Yoona was on her seat waiting for her flight to be called when she heard the announcer.

“To all Passengers of PR 865 heading to Bangkok, Thailand please proceed to Gate 5. You may now board the plane.”It was followed by also another announcement.

“PR 438 heading to Los Angeles can now be boarded. Please proceed to Gate 2. Thank you and have a good day.”

Yoona didn’t get up from her seat and was thinking hard. She purchased two tickets; one for Thailand and one for US. She had already fixed her visa way before so that she can go whenever she’s ready. And right now, she’s been thinking of her choices. Would she go to Thailand and follow Nickhun? Will she head to US where Heechul is? Or would she opt to stay and give Donghae a chance?

After a few minutes, the announcer said something again.

“Last call for all the passengers of PR 865 bound to Bangkok, Thailand and PR 438 bound to Los Angeles, California please board the plane. The said flights will depart in a few minutes.”

Yoona was then decided, she got up from her seat and went to her destination.

 

Donghae, on the other hand, woke up from his sleep. For the nth time he dreamt of Yoona. He was eating breakfast with his family when a letter was delivered to him. He opened it and found the ring and necklace he gave to Yoona. He had a clue on what’s in store to him. He then read the letter accompanying it.

 

Donghae,

                As you see I’ve already given back the ring and the necklace. I know that you already know what it means. I’m sorry Donghae but I’m really breaking up with you. I hope you would accept it with your heart. It’s not just about you. I know had also done wrong in our relationship. If I had loved you more and made you totally forget her, this would’ve never happened. But you know everyone gets tired right? I’m doing this for myself. I hope you understand it. If really love me, you would accept it and let me go. I’m sorry if I wasn’t too strong. Don’t worry; I will cherish all of the memories I had with you. I will keep it my heart. It was one of the best things that happened in my life. Thank you for being there for me when I thought no one understands me. Thank you for loving me. I’m so sorry if it has to end this way.

                Don’t think of going to my house. I’m not there anymore. I decided to leave and find myself. I need to get out and learn to love my own self. So that I wouldn’t yearn for other’s love and affection. So that I wouldn’t feel inferior to others. I’ve asked this too my family and I will also ask this from you. Please at any chance, don’t come and search for me. I already made my decision and I’ll stand by it.

                I know one day we’ll see each other again. I hope we’ll still greet each other when it happened. I hope we’ll still be friends after this. I’m not assuring you that I will feel the same after I came back but one thing’s for sure. I will be a friend to you. So please, don’t wait for me. I don’t know how long will I leave. It may take days, weeks, months or even years. I hope you wouldn’t restrain yourself from falling in love. There are a lot of beautiful girls out there that is worthy of your attention. I just hope you’ve learned your lesson and try not to do it again. Until then Donghae, I hope we can still be friends.

                                                                                                                                                Love, Yoona.

 

Donghae was crying after reading it. His family noticed it and went towards him. They knew why he’s feeling like this so they comforted her.

“If this is her choice, let her be Donghae. Let her choose her happiness.” Mi Sook said as she hugged him.

 

I know. I know. You felt bad with this chapter because I was too. T_T I felt really depressed as I write this. I felt really really bad for Yoona. I can’t imagine the pain that she’s been through. I hope by leaving, she would get better and find herself again.

The End of the story will be unveiled tomorrow! It so sad! T_T I hope you will look out for it to see what will happen to them.

, COMMENTS, FEEDBACKS and SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED.Khamsamnida!