Fainted

If i gave you my heart

 

I woke up today feeling excited, giggly and nervous at the same time. Today is our first day of being an official couple. Last night was still like a dream to me. I’m so glad that finally we have admitted our feeling for each other. The first part is over. Now it’s time for us to share it to our close friends. But how is that possible? If Hwayoung and the others knew about our relationship, they might get mad at us especially him. Since the issue about him and Hyoyoung isn’t over yet, my classmates might even tell me to stop being with him. It might complicate more things if they find it out. But I know among them, Yuri and Seohyun would understand me. I should tell it to them first, before they find it out from others, or else they’ll feel bad. Donghae said he would break-up with Nana today. I hope everything turns out fine. I feel uneasy knowing she would be hurt about it. Our relationship just started and there are too many complications already. I hope everything will be settled soon.

Before leaving the house, I sent him a message for encouragement.

Good morning Mr. Fishy. Kekeke~

I’m still not used to calling you that. ^^ see you at school today!

Hope it turns out good. I love you! Fighting!

While going to school, I got a message from him.

Good morning my Yoong dear.

I still can’t believe you’re my girlfriend now.

I still feel it was a dream last night. I hope it turns out well later.

See you at school! I love you too!

 

As I enter the room, Jooyeon greeted me.

“Yoona! You look happy today.” She said as I walked in.

“What’s with you today?” Yuri asked me. She was also curious.

“Nothing, I just had a good night sleep that’s why” I replied as I sat on my chair.

Jooyeon was contented with my answer while Yuri gave me an I-know-your-lying look. I just laughed at her. I looked at my face in the mirror but nothing’s quite new about my face. I then noticed my eyes are much brighter and there’s a genuine smile on my face. Maybe that’s what they were talking about.

“Where’s Seo?” I asked after I noticed she wasn’t here yet. Recently, she always arrives five minutes before the bell rang which is not her usual routine.

“She told me she won’t come to school early.” Yuri answered. I wonder what’s been happening to her lately.

 

“Hey Victoria!” I said as I face her. “I talked to Nickhun yesterday.”

“Really?? What did he say?” she asked curiously.

“I think you should give him some time alone. He just wants to think things over. I think he’s confused of something.” I answered. I don’t want to give her false hope. But I really do pray they got back together soon. I think Nickhun is just confused of his feelings for me.

“Really?” she said still disappointed.

“Just think of this as an opportunity for you to take care of yourself. You can pamper yourself or give yourself a treat. Who knows he might get back with you again after he straighten out some things.” I advised. She smiled at me.

“That’s a good idea Yoona. Thank you for being a friend. I know I can count on you.” She replied as she hugged me. Yuri just looked at us and shook her head. Although I feel happy for her, I still feel guilty. If she knew I’m the one Yuri was referring to, she might take back those words and instead slap me in the face. I can’t afford losing a friend over some guy.

 

When it was time for our lunch break, it was only me, Seohyun and Yuri sitting together. I looked for Donghae around the cafeteria. But he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he’s talking with Nana.

“Who are you looking for Yoona?” Seohyun asked me.

“No one.” I replied then looked at my food.

“What’s wrong with you today? Why are you acting different?” Yuri asked.

“Why? What’s wrong with Yoona?” Seohyun asked too.

“Nothing.” I replied as I drink my juice. Yuri looked at me with unsatisfied look because of my answer.

“I know there’s a reason. Why won’t you tell it to us? Aren’t we your friends?” Yuri asked again.

“Okay, don’t make me feel guilty. I’ll tell it to you before you heard it from others.” I answered. They looked at me waiting for my answer.

“Something happened after we both separated yesterday. I went home and found him outside waiting for me.” I continued.

“Who was it?” Yuri asked again.

But before I could answer, Jooyeon, Sori and Victoria came. They were talking about something as they approached us.

“Did you know what happened???” Jooyeon asked us as soon as they sat.

“What?” Seohyun asked back.

“Hyoyoung fainted while going down the stairs. Hwayoung took her to the clinic.” Jooyeon answered.

“Really??” Yuri shockingly said.

“Why?” I asked too. I was feeling worried for her.

“Hwayoung said, ever since Donghae broke up with her, she doesn’t eat that much and she’s been out of herself lately.” Sori answered.

“She’s a lot worse than me. Compared to Nickhun and me, they only lasted for weeks and she’s already like that.” Victoria said. I was also quite intrigued about that. He wasn’t even her first love. “It’s like she lost something important to Donghae.”

“Something important?” Seohyun asked.

“What is important to Hyoyoung that he took?” Sori asked also.

All of a sudden all of us came up with something. It was like a light bulb clicked above our heads.

“Maybe she already gave up her…. To him.” Jooyeon said.

“What?!” We all exclaimed. I was the most concerned and shaken out of all of us. He is my boyfriend, and even though I knew he isn’t pure, I feel troubled. Based on what I heard from others, people say that if you gave up your ity to someone, you’ll have a certain connection with that person. It would be hard for you to forget that person. Maybe that’s what Hyoyoung is feeling right now. Maybe that’s the reason why she’s distraught until now. But what if he also does that to me? What if he broke up to me after getting what he wants?

“No! Donghae loves me! He won’t do that to me. He will wait until I’m ready.”I thought to myself.

“Yoona? Yoona? Yoona!” Yuri said when I was spacing out. 

“What are you thinking so deeply?” Seohyun asked. They were looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

“Nothing, I’m just sad for Hyoyoung.” I lied.

“Me too.” Sori replied. “Donghae’s cruel.”

“We can’t blame Hyoyoung. I would’ve given it too if Donghae asked me. He’s too handsome to be rejected. Any girl would fall for him.” Jooyeon said.

“Don’t say that. We don’t know the real reason behind it.” Yuri said.

“Donghae’s a good guy. Maybe it wasn’t his intention.” I replied. I don’t want them to think some bad things to him. He’s not a bad guy like what they think.

“We shouldn’t judge him. Maybe there’s a reason why he broke up with her.” Seohyun defended. I was amazed by her. I thought she would also get mad since she really hates persons like him and Yonghwa. I’m wondering why she’s like this all of a sudden.

“I hope it’s not because of a girl.” Victoria said.

I swallowed hard. Donghae told me I’m the reason why he broke up with her. It means I’m also partly at fault why she’s feeling like that. But I didn’t know about it at that. Who would know she already gave it up to him? But I’m still feeling guilty.


 

*What would happen next? Will Yoona back out easily? Will she change her mind? How would Nana take the break-up?

Find out soon! Please do leave your comments, thoughts or suggestion! Khamsamnida! ^^

Next Chapter: Confessions