Was it just a dream?

If i gave you my heart

 

I woke up and saw I was in an unfamiliar room again. What the heck? Did I sleep with someone again?! I looked at myself. I’m not this time. I’m dressed in some clothes I don’t know who owns. I recall what happened last night but all I can remember is that I got drunk and went to Yoona’s house. I can’t recall anything after that.

Yoona’s house?” I thought to myself. I looked at the room and noticed it was their living room. I looked around but she was nowhere to be found. I then noticed there was a breakfast set on the table and there was a note beside it. I read it and it was from Yoona.

 

Donghae,

I’m sorry I didn’t wake you up to prepare for school. You were sleeping soundly so I decided not to wake you up. Don’t worry I washed your school uniform so that you can wear today. I only left the pants with you. I also prepared a breakfast you can eat. Please leave it on the sink afterwards. You can use the bathroom at the first floor.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Yoona

P.S Don’t forget to lock the windows, door and the gate before you go to school. Khamsamnida.

 

I smiled at least she’s not mad. I wonder what I said to her last night. I ate the breakfast she made. It really tastes good. It brings back my childhood memories when my mom would always cook food for me. Yoona really is good with household chores even though her family is well-off. She would be a good future wife. Too bad I’m not going to be the lucky guy. I then prepared myself to go to school. I didn’t forget what she told me to do before I leave. I don’t want to cause more trouble to her. I have to find her so that I could say sorry for what I did. I can’t still forget the way she looked like when she saw Nana and me kissing. I want to follow her and ask for forgiveness but Nickhun beat me to it. He followed her first.

 

“Mr. Lee. You’re late again! If you do it one more time, I’ll be force to give you proper sanction.” Our teacher said as I entered the class.

“Yeah Seonsangnim. I’m very sorry.” I replied then took my seat.

“Where did you go last night Yonghwa?” I asked him as soon as our teacher left. “You missed the party.”

“I took care of something.” He said. I then noticed there was something in his fingers.

“Hey! Is that a couple ring?” I asked as I figure it out.

“What?” he absent-mindedly answered.

“What’s that in your finger? Couple ring?” I asked again.

“Nah! It’s just an old ring I used to have way back.” He said as he smiled thinking of something. I didn’t ask further because he won’t say it anyway.

As I our teacher was speaking, I was figuring out what happened why I went to Yoona’s house. I remembered talking to her then I passed out.

“Donghae, I have to go somewhere. I won’t come with you guys. Tell that also to Jong Hyun. He said as he packed his things.

“Again? Where are you going?” I asked him out of curiosity.

“I have to do something.” He said then he left before I asked any questions further. Something’s wrong with that guy.

 

All day I’ve been looking for Yoona but she’s nowhere to be found. I want to thank her and ask for forgiveness. It was our dismissal time but she’s still nowhere to be found. I don’t want to walk up to their room and talk to her. Hyoyoung might see me and Hwayoung might yell at me for what I did to her sister. I finally decided to just talk to her tomorrow.

“I won’t come with you to day. I’ll go with Rania unnie. She asked me to accompany her somewhere.” Nana said as she came up to me.

“Okay.” I replied.

“I’ll text you later.” She said as she gave me a peck on the kiss. Kissing her feels nothing. There was no emotion attached to it unlike when I kissed Yoona.

I saw Nickhun leave alone. I was quite relieved since I know Yoona’s not with him. I can sense him as a threat now. I know he likes her. And now that he’s free, he might pursue her.

 

I was walking home when I saw Yoona and Yuri came out of a gift shop. Yuri smiled at me when she saw me. Yoona, on the other hand, didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I go crazy whenever she do that. She would always ignore me when I’m there. I know it’s not the right time to talk to her so I just let it pass.

 

I was walking near our house when I suddenly remembered my dream. I was calling her trying to get her to listen to me but she wouldn’t. I called for her name but she won’t look back at me. Suddenly she faced me, but it was not her. It was Nana. I turned around and searched again. Then I suddenly found her. She smiled at me then kissed me on the forehead. The kiss felt real. It was like it really happened. I want it to happen. Then something hit me. Why did it feel real? Did she kiss my while I was asleep? I think I even heard her say she loves me. I remembered what my mom usually says when I was a kid. She said whatever is happening around me while I’m asleep, I would incorporate it in my dream. It suddenly hit me. Maybe she did kiss me. Maybe she did say those things.

 

My foot reacted instantly. I ran fast towards a house I’ve been twice; towards Yoona’s house. I ignored the fact that she lives five blocks away from mine. I just ran and ran until I reached my destination.

I rang their doorbell twice waiting for her to come out. I rang it again a couple more times but she won’t come out. I was starting to lose hope. Maybe it was all just in my head. Maybe it was really a dream. When I thought she wouldn’t come out, I decided to go home. I was walking back when I heard someone approaching. I look up and saw her. She just came home. I looked at her face and she was surprised. Something was different, she was smiling at me his time while she’s holding her ice cream. Is this a good sign?


 

* Will it finally happen? Will they finally admit eachother's feelings? Will our long wait finally happen?

Find out soon! Please do share your comments and thoughts. Khamsamnida! ^^

Next Chapter: Lost Cellphone