Sorry for disturbing you

If i gave you my heart

 I wasn’t getting sleepy at that night. I was getting nervous of what tomorrow’s outcome would be. I suddenly remembered four nights after the incident. I checked our school’s forum and found one topic about me.

“What will happen to Soshi now” I clicked it and found out there was a discussion about me and my friends. There were several comments and most of them are negative things.

“After Taeyeon got into coma and now Yoona’s unknown departure, what will happen to the remaining Soshi? Will they continue or go separate ways? What do you guys think? Comment below!”

“Good thing Yoona is gone! She’s such a !”

“I think she’s now hiding. Shameful of what she did.”

“It was her fault that’s why her brother and Taeyeon are in coma.”

“My friend saw that Yoona and Taecyeon had a fight at the party.”

“Someone said she’s pregnant, that’s why she left.”

“I heard it too! She’s such a !”

“She should not return here! Our school doesn’t need her!”

“Good thing Soshi has two member lost. I hate them!”

“Good for her! That’s her karma for spilling juice on my beautiful dress.” Another said which I think was Jiyeon.

“I think you deserve it Jiyeon! You’re such a copycat.”

“Everyone here knows you deserve it. You’re just like them.”

“What will happen to Soshi now that their leader is gone?”

“No more bullying! I hate it when she bullies every person she hates.”

“That what happens when you’re a cruel person!”

“Hey! Don’t you have a life!? Stop meddling our lives and mind your own!”

“Yoona’s a big loss in this school unlike all of you! Will everyone bother if you left!? I guess the answer is NO! Stop talking about us!”

All of these people hate me for what have done to them. I never knew many people feel that way towards me. I’ve been cruel to them because I’m only thinking about myself. I should not return to our school. I can’t face all of them including my friends. They still defend me, even though I don’t deserve something like that. I knew I have also badly treated them.

 

I woke up and saw that the weather is nice. It’s not snowing anymore. I think this would be a good day to me. I hope it would turn out great. I hope they will forgive me for everything that happened. Good thing Donghae would accompany me. I would have chosen Yuri or Seohyun to accompany me, but since they’re not around, he’s the closest person I can depend on.

 

It’s only 7:30 am so I cleaned my bed and went downstairs to cook breakfast. I made it big enough for me so that he can also eat too. I know he doesn’t eat a home-cooked meal that much so I hope he would appreciate my little gesture. After I’m done eating, I took a bath and wore a simple dress that Yuri and Seohyun forced me to buy. I looked on the clock and it’s already 9:30 am so I went down because he would be here any time soon. I reheated his food and watched the television while waiting for him. It was already 10 am and yet he isn’t around. I figured out maybe he’s on his way and he just did some errands. After 30 minutes, he wasn’t here yet so I sent a message asking where he was and reminded him about our trip today. I waited for him to text back or call but he didn’t so I still waited for him. Thirty minutes passed by but he wasn’t still here. I called him but he won’t answer my call.

“Maybe he did something first.” I thought to myself. I then again reheated his food which is getting cold already. I then waited for 15 minutes, but he isn’t here. Good thing I wasn’t as impatient as before or else I would’ve left early.

“I’ll wait for you at the bus stop.” I texted. I put his food in a lunch box so that he can eat it later. I also packed the cupcakes I baked last night. It has the same taste as the ones we always bought before. I arrived at the bus stop at 11:30. I sent him a message again.

“I’m already here at the bus station. I’ll wait for you.” I sent him a message again.

He didn’t message me back or even called me so I was getting irritated. When he didn’t come after 30 minutes, I called him again. No one was answering so I tried again for the second time.

“Yoboseo.” Someone answered his phone.

“Can I know who this is? Can I speak to Donghae?” I asked the girl.

“I’m Sunye and Donghae is currently sleeping beside me.” The girl answered. Why is she with him? Did something happen between them last night? Maybe she’s the girl he was talking about before.

“Okay. Thank you.” I said then I hang up. I can feel my eyes are getting teary. Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn’t feel like this. Donghae and I are just friends. Suddenly, the bus came and I rode it. I sent him a last message.

“Sorry for disturbing you. It won’t happen again. Don’t worry I won’t be asking favor from you from now on.”

I was trying my best not to cry throughout the trip but I can’t stop myself from feeling like that. I didn’t notice I was already near the hospital. Even though I knew he wasn’t coming, I still waited at the lobby waiting for him arrive but he didn’t. I went to the comfort room and decided to fix myself before going up. I then took the elevator and pressed 4th floor. As I get near, my heart beats faster. I stopped in front of room 446 and took a deep breath then I knocked on the door.


*Will Donghae show up? What will happen with Yoona's meeting with her friends?

Find out soon! Please share your comments and thoughts! Khamsamnida! :)