Frozen yogurt

If i gave you my heart

 

“Seonsaengnim, can I please go to the washroom?” I asked when as we were answering a seatwork. He nodded.

I went to the bathroom. I was singing “Genie” by the SNSD while washing my hands when I heard someone was crying. At first I thought it was a ghost, since there were many scary ghosts’ stories circulating around school, but I realized someone was indeed crying. I followed the sound and it led me to the last cubicle. I breathed first then knocked on the door.

“Excuse me. I’m sorry for being rude but are you okay?” I asked but then she didn’t respond. She just kept on crying. I knocked again.

“Is everything alright? Do you need help?” I asked again but she didn’t respond. I was starting to get nervous since there was a same ghost story like this.

I was about to leave when I heard the door open. I looked back and saw Nana coming out of the cubicle. Her eyes were red and swollen because of crying.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I went beside her.

“Pabo! How could she be okay? She’s crying because of Donghae. Why are you still asking?”I thought to myself again.

“I’m fine.” She said as she washed her face.

“Really?” I asked her again. I’m feeling guilty again. I know we’re not friends or anything but I feel bad.

“My boyfriend broke up with me but its okay. After crying it all out, I’m now fine. If I learned he broke up with me because of a girl, I’m going to make their lives miserable.” She said as she looked in the mirror. I felt threatened. She said those words as if she was directly pertains it to me. I then excused myself.

“I’ll go now, okay? My teacher might look for me.” I said.

“Okay. Thank you for your concern.” She said. I nodded and left.

Is it worth it? Why do we have to broke two girls heart for us to be together? Is being together wrong? Would we ever be happy?

 

“Yaaaa! Yoona! You have to tell me what happened yesterday or you’ll be a dead meat!!” Yuri said as soon as it was dismissal time.

“Say’s who!?” I threatened back and laughed.

“Yah! You scared me! I’m just dying out of curiosity.” Yuri replied. “I now know why you’re former schoolmates are afraid of you.”

“I was just kidding.” I answered as I laugh at her.

“Let’s go to Froyo and talk about this.” Yuri said.

“But….” Seohyun and I both replied.

“No buts. We have to talk now. I’m curious about you two. I think you’re hiding something from me.” Yuri said. She was then sad after.

“It’s okay.” Seohyun comforted her. “Let’s go to Froyo.”

I then sent Donghae a message telling him I’ll go out with Yuri and Seohyun today. I also informed him that I’m going to tell it also to them. I then noticed Seohyun was also texting someone.

 

“Okay.” Yuri stated after we ordered our frozen yogurt. “Do you have anything to share or say to me?”

“Seo? Yoona?” she asked as she looked at us one by one.

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. I need to tell it about us soon or else. I looked at Seohyun and noticed for the first time that she was uneasy. She wasn’t like this before. Yuri was waiting for us to answer.

“Uhm.. Well… Remember what I told you during our lunch period?” I said still finding the right words to say. They both nodded.

“You said someone was waiting for you outside your house. Who was it Yoona?” Yuri answered.

“It was Donghae.” I answered back. I then narrated the whole story; the night he confessed to me; that day when I found out about him and Nana; and also what happened yesterday.

“So you mean you’re now a couple?” Seohyun asked.

“I guess so.” I answered.

“You said to me yesterday that Donghae and Nana are together.” Yuri said again.

“You didn’t tell me about it Yoona.” Seohyun also said.

“That’s because you’re always missing.” Yuri replied. Seohyun was then silent.

“They were but Donghae broke up with her at school.” I answered.

“But why are you sad?” Yuri said.

“I saw Nana crying at the washroom earlier. She really got hurt. Now I’m feeling guilty. First it was Hyoyoung and now it’s Nana. Then who’s next? I feel like I’m back to my old self again.” I answered still feeling guilty.

“It wasn’t your fault if you’re the one that Donghae truly loves.” Yuri replied. “And you’re not going back to your old self. You didn’t hurt them on purpose.”

“But…”

“Are you happy? Does he make you happy?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes! But…”

“Do you make him happy?” she asked again.

“I think so. But…”

“But what?! From the looks of it, you really love each other but you’re just afraid of what others would think and say. I know it might be tough at first but sooner or later it will be a smooth road for you. Others may not accept it at first, but in the end everything would be alright. The important thing is that you’re both happy and you’re not pulling each other down or towards the wrong path.” Seohyun explained. I was amazed by her words. She kicked some sense into me. They’re right. It might be hard for everyone to accept it but eventually they will. What matter most is that we love each other. Every couple encounters difficulties like us.

“Thank you! Thank you for enlightening me. I’m really happy I confide it to you. You really did help me.” I said as I hug them. “I’m sorry if I didn’t inform you guys sooner.”

“It’s okay. At least now you know that you can trust us. You can confide your problems to us.” Yuri answered.

“You should also tell it to others. I’m sure they’ll also be happy for you.” Seohyun replied.

“So if he breaks your heart, all eight of us will take revenge.” She continued then we all laughed.

“Speaking of… Don’t you also have anything to talk about Seo?” Yuri said as she suspiciously looked at her cousin. I noticed Seohyun was uneasy again.

“I’m curious too. Before, you always go to school early and now you arrive five minutes before the bell rang.” I also said out of curiosity.

“You always excuse yourself after school. You said you’ll go home early but it turns out you don’t go straight home. I can’t talk to you at night because your phone is always busy. Where do you go after school? And who are you talking with?” Yuri said. Seohyun was feeling nervous.

“When I was at the province, I thought about things. Mostly it was about Yonghwa. My grandmother then gave me this.” She said as she showed us again the ring.

  

“Hey! That looks familiar!” Yuri exclaimed after taking a close look at it.

“This was the same as my friendship ring I had with Yonghwa. My grandmother showed this to me and I suddenly thought about those times I had with him. I missed those happy memories. It suddenly occurred to me my feelings for him. So I talked to him one day and admitted my feelings for him.” She replied. I can see in her eyes that she’s happy and in love.

“So you two are now together?” Yuri asked. Seohyun just nodded.

“I’m happy for you Seo! Finally you realize that you love him!” I said as I hug her. Yuri then became sad.

“What’s wrong? Why aren’t you happy?” I asked her.

“Yeah? Why are you sad?” Seohyun also asked.


*Why is Yuri sad? Will everything be okay for Yoona&Donghae and Seohyun and Yonghwa? What would happen next?

Find out soon! Please do share your comments and thoughts! Khamsamnida! ^^

Sorry for the late update! I was in a vacation.