Another Bump on the Road

If i gave you my heart

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked as she was surprised by his presence. “Your oppa was so concerned when you left the house.” Heechul said as he sat beside her. “I know you’d be here.”

“Huh?? How did you know?” She curiously asked. “I was the one who showed this to you, remember?” He answered. “Oh. You’re right.” She then wiped off her tears.

“So what happened this time?” He suddenly asked. Yoona weighed the options whether telling it to him or not. But after a few minutes, she then decided to.

“Well, I don’t know what’s happening. Before, I would always put my interest first before others. I would make myself the center of everything. Because of the incident, I changed everything. I think of other’s welfare before me. I tried my best to please everyone but then I always fail. I don’t know what to do anymore. I always feel that what I’m doing is always lacking; it’s always not enough. First in my family; no matter what I do, I would always be second to oppa. They would always think I’m still the person I used to be. My parents would always think I’m doing something bad. Second is with Donghae; I accepted him in my life. I did all my best to make him happy; to make him forget he had a miserable life. I did everything to remove all the hatred in his heart; to make him forget his first love. But I don’t think my love is enough. I was always number two in everything; I was never the first in his heart. I was never the first in their hearts.” She said as she cries again.

“I’m getting tired of this situation. If I could, I would escape and run away from everything. I did it once, I can do this again.” She strong-mindedly said.

“Are you sure that’s your decision? You know you never solve anything when you ran away.” Heechul said which made Yoona think. “You know you don’t have to beg someone for their love. You don’t need to be number one in any one’s heart but yourself. You have to learn to love yourself first. Plus, there are people who love and likes you for who you are. There are your friends, you brother and I’m sure your parents loves you despite that. You know, I’m always here for you.” Heechul smiled at her.

“I don’t know oppa. But I think it’s the best thing. I want to think things first. Maybe I need to find myself again.” Yoona replied. Heehcul knew that she won’t change her mind once she is determined. “Well if that’s the case, you should say goodbye to everybody first. You should end everything you have to end. Have you decided on where you’ll go?” Yoona looked at him and thought hard. “Not yet.”

“Well, if you want, you can come with us. Sulli and I are going to LA to visit our parents.” Heechul offered which earned a smile from Yoona. “Thank you oppa. I’ll think things through first but I’ll inform you once I made up my mind.”

“Well, it’s getting late. I think you should head home now. I’m sure they’re all worried about you.” Heechul said as he stood up. “Let me get you home.”

“It’s okay oppa. I can manage plus it’s just two blocks away.” She politely declined.

“Are you sure?” Heechul asked again. She just nodded in assurance.

“Thank you for everything oppa. I know you’ve done many things for me. Now is my time to thank you. I know you’re the one who talked to Jiyeon and Jooyeon. I know you’re always there behind my back. And I’m very grateful for that. I will never forget what you promised to me before and I’ll always keep that in mind.” This made him happy. “Annyeong oppa! I’ll tell you once I decided to go to LA.” She waved at him.

“Alright. Sulli and I will be leaving tomorrow in the afternoon. Contact us whenever you feel like going. Annyeong!” He replied as he waved back. They then went on with their own ways.

 

 

Yoona was heading home after buying an ice cream for her brother when she felt a familiar feeling that someone was following her. She looked back and so no one so she walked faster. She looked back and saw that someone was indeed following her. She walked faster and hid on the car parked; waiting for that person to appear but no one came.  When she decided it was safe enough, she went out of hiding. But suddenly someone grabbed her from behind.

“Let go of me!!!” She screamed. She can’t figure out the person behind the mask. She struggled back but the person was much stronger than her. He then grabbed her towards an alley while he covers for her not to scream. As soon as they were at the alley, they guy removed his hand.

“Who are you!?! What do you want from me!!?” She yelled at him.

“I’m here to get payback.” He said as he removed his mask. Yoona was shocked upon seeing him. “Taecyeon?! What are you doing here!?! I thought you’re in America.”

“I was but I came back.” He said with a sly smile. “I came back to find Jessica.”

“What does it have to do with me!?” She exclaimed as she wiggle out of his hold.

“Jessica and I were living happily but then I saw her flirting with other guys. It came to my mind that she might do to me what she have done to her boyfriend so I kept her to myself and I didn’t let her come close to anybody else. But after all of that, she left me.” He angrily said.  “He went back to her parents. I followed her there but she won’t talk to me and answer my calls.”

“You’re a freako that’s why she left you.” She directly told him. But Taecyeon just ignored her. “I then learned they we’re back in Seoul so I also came back. I’ve been following her and I saw that she’s with him again. She’s with Donghae. I swear I want beat the crap out him right then and there but I considered stalling. I then realized you’re actually with him so I devised a plan that would make him suffer. I would do to him what he had done to me.” He said with a devilish smile again.

“Well good luck with that. Donghae and I are over so you’re plan will not push through.” She bravely said, hiding her fear. She then secretly took out her phone from her pocket and dialed her brother’s number.

“I don’t think so. I know how he loves you and I bet it would break his heart to know I’ve shattered his precious girl’s heart.” He frightened her.

“Yoboseo? Yoona!! Yoona!! Where are you!? Who is that!?!”  Leeteuk said over the phone. “Is it Taecyeon!?! TAECYEON DON”T YOU DARE HURT MY SISTER!!!”

“OPPA!! HELP ME!! HELP ME!!” Yoona screamed back. Taecyeon noticed it and got the phone from her. He then threw it away. “OPPA!!” Yoona screamed again.

“He won’t help you now.” He said with a devilish smile on her face again. “Now back to business. What I would do might make you enjoy it also. I’ve been waiting for this to happen. That’s the reason why I courted you; to make you mine. My friends and I had some bet that if I slept with you they’ll pay me with big cash. But you’re so stubborn. And now I can finally claim my price after this. Double whammy for me; I finally revenged to Donghae and Jessica and I have also got my money.” Yoona then spit at his face. He then grabbed hold of her neck and slapped her hard.

“NO YOU WON’T! I WILL NEVER BE YOURS TAECYEON!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!” She yelled at him again. “Is that so!?” He then punched her in the stomach which made her weak.

“This is how I like it, ROUGH.” He then took advantage of her weakness and kissed her fiercely. Yoona tried to wiggle out of his hold but he was just too strong. He was then ripping off her dress exposing her bra underneath. Yoona tried to scream more but no one was hearing her except Taecyeon. She then pleads to him but he still didn’t stop. “Donghae.” She said as she cries. “Help me.” She knows there’s nothing she can do now but pray that someone would come and rescue her.

Taecyeon was about to rip off her underwear when someone pushed him aside and punched his face. Yoona felt what happened and opened her eyes.

 

*Who do you think rescued Yoona from Taecyeon? Will bad things finally stop happening to her? Find out soon! Only a FEW CHAPTERS remaining until we say goodbye to their story, I hope you’ll stay tune all throughout.

Look out for the next chapter! PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ON THIS CHAPTER. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)

A/N:

Sorry if I haven’t updated for a while. I was busy preparing for my best friend’s wedding which was held last May 27 and I was her Maid of Honor so I was with her all throughout the planning period. And now, I’m stuck at home because I’m recovering from a minor operation which is Frenectomy so I’ll update as soon as I can. By the way don’t forget to check out “IF YOU ASKED ME TO”, it’s about an arranged marriage between Jaejoong and an O/C.

Another thing, is there someone from MALAYSIA here? I want to know if KDU is a good and reputable school for Culinary Arts. I’m planning to study there so I hope to hear something from you. :) Khamsamnida!