False hope

If i gave you my heart

 

"See you later!" Yuri said to everyone before left the classroom.

"Yoona, you're coming right?" Yuri asked me.

"Yes. My mom let me come cause it's just a dinner party and besides she trusts you and Seohyun more than me." I responded.

"Hey. Don't say that! You know your parents love you and they don't want it to happen again." Seohyun explained.

"You're right." I replied. I can't argue with her. She always makes me see the good reasons behind something. She can clearly see things.

 

We were about to leave the school grounds when we saw Donghae with Yonghwa and Jong Hyun. Yuri has this huge crush on Jong Hyun that's why it was not surprising when he called Donghae.

"Donghae! Donghae!" Yuri shouted. When Donghae noticed her calling him, he walked towards us. The other two followed him.

"Hey! What's up!?" He said as he smiled at us.

"I'm inviting you to my dinner party later." Yuri said as she gave her invitation.

"I hope you can come." She added but this time looking at Jong Hyun.

"I don't think we can come. We have somewhere else to go." Yonghwa was the one who replied. Yuri's smile faded.

"No. It's okay. I think we can drop by." Jonghyun said while smiling at Yuri. She then smiled back.

"I guess we'll see you around."Donghae said.

"Okay! See you!"Yuri responded.

"I'll see later then Seo." Yonghwa teased Seohyun.

"Whatever!" Seohyun angrily replied.

"See you later Yoona." Donghae smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Yuri! Why did you invite them? I'm sure they'll mess it up. You know those guys." Seohyun said as soon as they were out of sight.

"It's okay. They won't ruin it." Yuri defended.

"Don't hope too much that they'll come or else you will just be disappointed." Seohyun warned Yuri.

"They said they will come." Yuri defended again.

"I hope so." Seohyun responded

 

Yuri's party was filled with our classmates from 3-A and also some friends from 3-B and 3-C. It was just a simple gathering not too lavish like what I have attended before whenever me or one of my friends celebrate birthdays. I realized an intimate dinner with close friends is more fun. I noticed Yuri was always looking at the restaurant's door then back to her watch a dozen of times. I know she's waiting for them to come.

"Where are they? They're supposed to be here 1 hour ago." Yuri said as she checked her watch again.

"Maybe they'll come by later. They said they have to go somewhere." I said to her  to soothe her. I wish they would come or else Yuri would be very disappointed.

"Do you think they will come?" Yuri asked again after 30 minutes.

"Don't mind it. If ever they won't come, it's okay. You're close friends are here." I comforted her again.

"Yes but I want them to come. They said they'll drop by." Yuri responded. 

"Yoona's right. You shouldn't find someone that's not here. Just enjoy this party." Seohyun stated.

 

Up until Yuri's party ended, they never came. They didn't also left any message that they can't come. She was hurt because she kept on hoping they would come.

"They said they will stop by. They affirmed it." Yuri complained as she loads her gift to the car.

"Maybe something happened that's why they can't come." I assured her.

"I knew it. They just gave you false hope because Jong Hyun knew you like him. I told you that a while ago but you didn't believe me." Seohyun stated.

"Seo." I said to her because I can see that Yuri was really hurt by what she said. It's like putting lime on a wound.

"I'm sorry but I was telling what I think. maybe Yoona is right or maybe I am. Atleast you got new gifts and your bestfriends are here to celebrate with you." Seohyun said.

Yuri was enlightened by Seohyun's words so she smiled.

"Your right. Atleast your here with me on my important day." she smilingly said. "Come on. Let's go home."

 

We were waiting for the traffic light to turn green when we saw them with Gyuri, Hara and Nicole. They were laughing when they stepped outside of the club. I knew Yuri would be hurt by what she is seeing because it makes her realize Seohyun was correct. Instead of telling Yuri that she was right all along, she comforted her.

"Yuri? Are you okay? Don't mind them. They're just a bunch of pathetic people." Seohyun comforted her.

"I'm fine." Yuri lied to us. She is not fooling anyone. We knew she's fighting her urge to cry.

 

I was the first to be dropped off. Seohyun decided to sleep over at Yuri's so she can comfort her. I would've gone too if it wasn't for the fact that no one will look over our house.

"Bye Seo! Bye Yuri! thank you for today. Happy Birthday! I hope you'll like my gift. Goodnight! Take care, okay?" I said as I step out of the car. "Yuri fighting!"

Then they drove off. I sighed to myself because I have to go back to reality again. I would be alone in this big house. But as I open the gate, I noticed that the lights were open, so I hurriedly went inside. As I open the door, I found them sitting at the couch.

"Why are you here?" I asked them.