Who was that?

If i gave you my heart

Jessica was shocked by the questions Donghae bombarded her. She then looked down and started to talk.

“After that night, Taecyeon and I decided to go back to our former village and study at our former school. We were extremely happy then after. We re-lived everything that happened between the two of us. But one day, he was acting different. He would constantly check where I am and whom I’m with. He would get extremely mad when he would see me talking with another guy. There were times where he would hurt me when he’s mad. He said that if I left you for him, there’s a greater chance that I would also do the same to him. But I bear it all because I love him.” Tears then fall from her eyes. “He wasn’t the same guy that I loved before. He turned to something like a beast. When I couldn’t handle it anymore, I packed my things and followed my family in Chicago.” She continued to sob after that.

“That bastard, he stole her away from me then he just mistreated her. What kind of guy he is? He just treated her like garbage while I considered her precious to me. I shouldn’t have let her go like that. I should’ve fight for her.” Donghae thought to himself. He then took out his hanky and gave it to Jessica.

“Here. Take this. You look like an ahjumma when you cry.” She then laughed at his remark.

“Maybe that was my karma for hurting you; for leaving you like that. I’m very sorry. If only I could turn back time. I shouldn’t have rushed my decisions.”

“It’s okay. Don’t cry anymore.” He replied as he wiped her tears.

 

“Hey guys. Sorry if I’m late. Nickhun and I didn’t take notice of the time.” Yoona said as met with Yuri and Seohyun.

“See you tomorrow Yoona. Take care.” Nickhun said as he waved goodbye.

“Annyeong! Take care too!” Yoona then waved back. Seohyun and Yuri just smiled at him.

“Does he know about Donghae?” Seohyun asked as they started to leave. Yoona just nodded in response.

“Is he fine with it?” Yuri asked this time.

“He said he’ll still be here for me even as a friend.” Yoona then became sad. “But I know he’s hurting whenever he sees me with Donghae. I don’t want to cause any more trouble to him but I also can’t afford to lose a friend like him.”

“That guy really has perseverance.” Yuri smirked. Seohyun just looked at Yuri to tell her to shut up.

"Anyway, have you seen Dongahe left?" Yoona asked as she suddenly remembered him.

"Anni." Yuri and Seohyun both said.

"I wonder why he didn't say goodbye."  Yoona mumbled. But, Seohyun and Yuri heard her.

"Maybe you were too busy that's why he didn't bother you." Seohyun replied.

"I guess so." Yoona answered.

“Where are we going to meet your brother-in-law?” Yoona asked.

“We’ll go straight to their house. Don’t worry it’s just near my house. They have prepared dinner for us.” Yuri happily answered.

“Really? They shouldn’t have. Besides it would only take a couple of minutes.” Yoona replied.

“It’s fine. My sister loves visitors. She likes to show off her cooking skills. She’s been cooking a lot especially now that she’s pregnant. I think we shouldn’t come over some time to cook with her. It would be so much fun.” Yuri happily said. Seohyun and Yoona were also up for that idea.

 

“Unnie thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. It would really make him happy.” Yoona said to Yuri’s sister as they left. They asked Yuri’s sister for a help regarding Donghae’s mother. She wants to surprise him by letting him meet his mother after several years. She knew it would be a great thing for him if he would meet his mother again.

“You’re welcome. You’re boyfriend is lucky to have you. Don’t worry about the cost. It’s totally free.” Yuri’s sister said.

“Really? Thank you unnie.” Yoona said as she hugged her.

“You should come sometime. I can teach you many recipes. Hanging out with you makes me happy.” Yuri’s sister happily said.

“Okay Unnie. We’ll go now. Khamsamnida!” Yoona said as she bid farewell.

“Good bye unnie. See you around.” Seohyun also said.

“Okay! Take Care! Tell uncle and aunt that I said hi to them” she then said.

“Arasso unnie!” Seohyun replied.

“Yuri, make sure that gets to eomma and appa or else.” Her sister glared at her.

“Yah unnie! Do you think I can eat all of this!?” Yuri replied also glaring at her.

“Arasso! Go home now. Stay safe.” Her unnie said then went back to her house.

“Okay, I’ll be going my way now. Take care!” Yuri said then went towards their house.

“So how are you and Yonghwa?” Yoona suddenly asked Seohyun.

“We’re fine. There are times where we would always bicker because he always likes to fool around. He doesn’t listen to me when I remind him about some matters especially about his health.” Seohyun said as she pouted. “But I like him like that. That’s the Yonghwa I loved from the start. The choding Yonghwa.” She then smiled. “How about you?”

“We’re also fine. He also likes to play around. Maybe that’s the reason why they’re friends. He acts cool at school while it’s the complete opposite while we’re alone. He likes to act childish.” Yoona also smiled at the thought of her boyfriend.

“Do you think it’s the right decision that we accepted their love?” Yoona seriously asked. Seohyun seriously thought about it too then they both laughed.

“I don’t think so. Even he’s like that, I can’t handle it if I let him go. I love him that much.” Seohyun answered.

“Me too. I don’t know what would happen if I lose him.” Yoona replied.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay for you to go home alone?” Seohyun worriedly asked her friend. “If you want you can stay here for a while. You can borrow my uniform for tomorrow’s class.”

“No, it’s okay. I’m used to it. Besides I’m just three blocks away from here. You don’t need to worry.” Yoona assured her. “Annyeong! See you tomorrow!”

“Are you really sure?” Seohyun still asked her. Yoona just nodded. “Arasso. Take care on your way home. Message me as soon as you got home, okay?”

“Okay. Annyeong! Go inside. I’m fine really.” Yoona said as she gestured Seohyun to go inside the house. Seohyun hesitated for a while but decided to go inside.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?”Seohyun thought to herself.

 

Yoona was two blocks away from home when she felt someone following her. She looked back and found no one. She then walked a little faster just in case. Yoona was getting more nervous this time since her maid wasn’t at house. She slowly looked back and saw a person behind her. She can’t see his face because it was covered with his hat. When she felt still being followed, she ran as fast as she could. She then heard the person was also running. She then took out her keys and hurriedly went to their gate and closed it before the person could also enter. She hastily went inside the house and locked the door. She looked through the window and found no one. She hurriedly got her phone and dialed the first person she needs right now; Donghae’s number.

“The number you dialed is unattended. Please leave a message after the beep.” The voicemail said.

“Donghae! Please call back as soon as you get this message. I need you know. Please. I’m very scared.” Yoona said over the phone still shaking because of the incident. She then went towards the kitchen and drank water to calm herself. She constantly looks through the window to see if the person is still outside their house. She also checks her phone if Donghae has called her or sent her a message but she found nothing. She was then startled by the sound of the doorbell. She got her brother’s baseball bat and slowly went outside the house.

“Yoboseo?” Yoona asked as she carefully went closer to the gate. “Who’s there?” She asked again but there was no one answering. She strongly held on the bat then peeped through the gate and saw….

“Nickhun?”


* Who was that person following Yoona? Is it Nickhun? Why do you think Nickhun went there? Why won’t Donghae pick-up the phone?

Please do share your guess, comments, thoughts and suggestions. I want to know all of them so that I can improve my story. Khamsamnida! ^^