Appa

Together We Make a Family

“Don’t overwork yourself,” Kai smirked. I scrunched my nose at the name. “Mm. Take care of Eunjung.”

“Oppa, are you sure it’s okay to leave you alone with her?” I asked worryingly.

“Jagiya,” Kai said in a convincing tone. “I’m her appa. Everything will be fine.”

“Uh…okay. You know you can call me if anything goes wrong right?” I asked again, putting the key in my purse.

Kai nodded. “Have fun studying! “

I turned to leave but he called me back. “Wait.”

As I turned, he marched towards me and swiftly placed my arms around him. Then he kissed me full on the lips.

I felt his lips tugged into a smile before relaxing and kissing my lips back. He spun me around, lifting me up against the wall beside the door. Kai placed his hands firmly over my while my legs locked around my husband.

His tongue plunged into my mouth with power, taking over in an instant and not letting me take dominance.  A soft sigh left my mouth and echoed into Kai’s.

Both of us pulled away unfortunately. We were slightly disappointed at the diminished contact. My bottom lip poked out into a pout. Kai bit his lip and ended up on my pout. I whimpered softly, weaving my fingers through his hair.

“I should really go now. I have a lecture to go to,” I whispered. Kai nodded obediently, smiling slyly.

His head tilted and on impulse I encased my lips on a certain part of his neck, flicking my tongue over it and nibbling as I giggled for a moment. Hearing kai groan because of me, made me insanely wet.

Unconsciously, my hips bucked forward, rubbing against Kai.

“Yah,” Kai growled, “Stop that.”

I laughed sweetly again. “Or what?” I raised my eyebrows teasingly at him.

Kai spun me around, placing my back on my feet. I pouted with a mischievous glint in my eye.

“Bye oppa. See you later,” I said firmly, smiling and shaking my head as I walked towards my car. Kai entered the house with a small sigh.

Kai approached Eunjung who was sitting on her high chair. She was laughing and clapping her hands, excited that her dad was going to spend the day with her.

“Are you that happy to spend the day with appa?” Kai asked as if his daughter could answer.

Kai went to the room for a while to take his guitar. He dragged a chair and started playing a sweet and soft melody. Eunjung looked up to her dad, tilting her head and showing him her gummy smile. “Appa…” She muttered.

Kai stopped strumming his guitar. “What? What did you say?”

His daughter only giggled and banged her chubby hands on the table.

“Can you say it again?”

“A…pa…appa…”

Kai immediately took her in his arms and pulled put his phone as he dialled my number at the speed of light. “Jagiya! Jagiya, our daughter just…She said her first word.” Kai said, almost out of breath. “She called me appa!”

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO :D I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I decided to post this so that my brain would not be rusty ^^ See you in the next update <3