Distracted

Together We Make a Family

The toddler pressed both of her tiny hands to the white door. Her eyes were narrowed slightly as she continued to stare daggers into the poor piece of furniture.

Her head was leaning against the door.

“What are you doing?” I called out to my daughter.

She hit the door once and pouted slightly.

I couldn’t help but giggle at how similar she looked to Kai at that moment.

Her brow furrowed and her lips pursed; a complete copy of Kai.

Eunjung let out a whine of protest as the person behind the door was not listening to her.

I just laughed softly. “Eunjung, daddy’s having a shower. Daddy’s going to be out very soon. Okay?”

The look in her eyes were so lonesome. She stared at the ground dejectedly, one hand still on the door.

“We can just wait here?” I suggested.

She whipped her head back at the white door when she heard sounds coming from the shower. A minute had yet to past, and she was already impatient. Eunjung hit the door once. Twice then thrice but to no avail. Eventually, the girl gave up and waddled to the study room.  

“Eunjung,” I called out softly.

When the girl heard her name, she peeked from the entrance of the room and grinned at me. “Hello!” I waved enthusiastically.

With one leg on tiptoe, she proceeded to hide herself again. Once more, her head popped out from the side.  Her smile lit the room and filled the darkest dwellings with a beautiful glow that radiated from her. Eunjung smiled, flashing her baby pink gums.

A cheeky smile flashed across her face. Slowly, she pushed the door so that I would not be able to get in the room. Then she opened the door. It seemed to be her favourite thing to do these days; doing things repeatedly.

I picked up Eunjung in my arms and headed to the living bedroom. The girl pressed a sloppy kiss to my cheek and she snuggled into the crook of my neck.

At the nick of time, Kai came out of the bathroom.  He was already out with a pair of sweatpants hanging loosely around his waist and a towel around at the back of his neck. Without realising, I went inside the bedroom.

His wet hair was dripping wet, the droplets landing on his masculine shoulders. Beads of water rolled down his chiselled body. First down the bumps of his abs, then down to his V of the Valley and into the depths of his sweats.

Despite not seeing it for the first time, I was still amazed at how muscular he was. His arms were an impressive bulk; not too huge but definitely satisfying. His pecs were marvellous and his abs was well-developed but not flat. He was the epitome of perfection.

 “Jagi?”

I snapped out of my daze. “Huh?”

Kai chuckled, his Adam’s Apple dipping with each his vibration from his husky laugh. “Are you listening?”

He was seriously so handsome even though his hair was dripping wet.

“Kim ----!”

“Yes, I’m here, I’m listening.” I confirmed.

“Really?” He leaned on the wall, “Because it looks like you were ogling me for the longest time.”

I scoffed, “No I wasn’t. Besides, Eunjung was looking for you, not me.”

He inched his face closer to mine. “Really?” He asked again.

My cheeks flushed a slight scarlet. I could feel Eunjung’s soft breathing against my neck-she was asleep.

“I’m bringing Eunjung to her room. Bye!” I avoided the question and quickly left the room.

His voice was barely a whisper, “Don’t think that was the end of things.”

I giggled softly.

“Tonight, jagi.” He pointed a finger in my direction.

“Yes,yes.” I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

“Yah, I’m serious!” He snapped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........................................................................................................................

I had no idea what to name this ;/ I at naming the chapters! Please forgive me XD

I watched some fancams of Kai during the EXO'luxion concert --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZE-DerEn0

The video was awesome! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!