Sensual

Together We Make a Family

It had been a few days since Kai went overseas for an EXO world tour. All I really did was go to school, work on my assignment and keep the house clean. When I wasn’t doing all those, I moped around and watched television, falling asleep on the couch until I either fell off or got hungry.

Time flowed like cement. I checked my cell for the umpteenth time. A minute had passed since I last checked an hour ago, or so it seemed. Sitting there with nothing to stare at but a thick medical was excruciatingly dull and there was no telling when he would be back. It was so pointless too. Without realizing, I dozed off unaware of the fact that I left the front door unlocked.

My husband snuck in stealthily and saw me lying on the couch.

He smiled down at you as he leaned on his hands with his elbows propped up on the back of the couch.

I had my hair fanned out around me, sweat causing the hair on my forehead to stick to the skin. He didn’t need to be in my place to know that I was hot. Even with the air conditioner on, there was no way I could be cool in my current predicament.

Kai let his eyes trail over the sight of my body slowly, drinking the sight of me.

His tongue his lips lightly. His desire for my body wasn’t nearly sated. He traced his eyes down my legs that extended from the pair of shorts I wore. My legs were completely exposed to the extremely short shorts. Apart from that, the black lace bra I was wearing was obviously visible from under the white loose shirt. He smirked to himself, approaching me slowly.

I woke up to the feeling of someone’s lips against my neck as they ran their fingers up my thighs. Just as I was about to scream, I heard a familiar voice. “Do you always look this y when I’m away?” In the dim light of the television, I could make out Kai’s figure.

“When did you reach?” I said as I sat next to him, surprised.

“Just a while ago,” he said still staring at me hungrily, “You didn’t answer my question, jagi. Leaving the door unlocked, dressing like this when I’m not around. Someone’s a bit defiant I see … I think we need to fix that.”

Before I could answer anything, Kai had already wounded my legs around his waist, grabbed me by my bum and caused me to let out a short squeal as he flipped me over and fell with me onto the couch just to instantly bring our lips together and kiss me senseless.

He coddled my neck with long purposeful that made my breath hitch, he blew soft butterfly kisses on my collarbones that made me tickle and he carefully moved downwards to the swell of my to caress me with his lips tracing along my skin. I welcomed each little and arousing kiss he spoiled me with on any spot.

“Welcome home, oppa.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................

A double update because I love you guys too much XD