Aphrodisia

Together We Make a Family

I rolled over, bumping into a sturdy chest and snuggling closer to the source of warmth.

“Morning jagi,”came a husky from beside me.

Scrunching up my nose, I yawned widely. I smiled and pressed my face into the crook of his neck and inhaled his smell.

The familiar pressure of my body pressed against his seemed to wake Kai from his deep slumber just enough for him to yawn and drop and arm over my waist to pull me closer. He his lips and buried his nose into the tangled mess that was my hair.

Woof, woof.

“Oppa, please tell Jjanggu to lower down.” I whined, crying out for more sleep after having done my assignment until late into the night before falling asleep around three in the morning.

He sighed, but didn’t seem to budge from his position beside me. “Why don’t you go tell him? He’s your dog too.”

“But you’re the one who wanted him, oppa … Just get up and tell him to give us ten more minutes.”

“Ugh … If we just stay quiet and don’t move he’ll leave. I promise.” He muttered into my ear, on my earlobe gently. I bit down on my lower lip to silence a moan from slipping out of my mouth while his tongue flicked the bit of flesh before trailing down my jawline.

I squirmed in his arms, trying to break away from the onslaught of his tongue dragging against my skin, but my attempts to flee only encouraged him to do more. That sensual pink item darted out between his teeth, at every inch of skin he could reach.

My breath hitched in my throat when he on the patch of skin right below my ear and then pulled away to blow cool air over the spot. I could feel him smirking and snickering to himself even with my eyes barely open. The smallest things he did could get me off sooner than I knew.

“S-stop it. What if Eunjung hears us?” I asked quietly. When he didn’t stop, I placed my hand firmly over his mouth and pushed his face away from the expanse of my neck.

“Isn’t she at my mum’s place?”

Kai didn’t even give me the chance to reply before he rolled over on top of me and crashed his lips down against mine. As our lips crushed together, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth.

His hand slipped behind my head, entangling itself into my hair and pushing my head up towards his. I responded to the kiss by his lower lip and it into my mouth gently. Kai caught onto my sign quickly and parted his lips to allow me to push my tongue into his mouth.

My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips.

When we broke apart for air, I rested my forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. His smirk told me everything and I smiled back, sinking into his hold.

Aphrodisia.