Taint

Together We Make a Family

I am so sorry I have been busy with school lately. Currently I am on my study break. Exams are coming too. Hopefully I could write longer then? I have been wanting to write a mystical chapter XD My feels are finally satisfied :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

Pixie dust was nothing like sand, between his finger pads it was silky and the way it shimmered made it look alive. No matter the temperature of the day, the magical powder was cool, as if it was apart from the environment. The lore said that the pixie dust sat in a realm of its own so as to control the creatures who could access it. 

That was his initial task.

The pixies buzzed around the cloud with outstretched fingers. Their skin glowed as the magic from the pixie dust entered their blood streams. Under the moonlight they moved more like a shoal of fish than a flock of birds, one fluid motion of dozens of pixies.

“Leave us alone,” I hissed.

He thought that she seemed tense. Displeased. Irked even.

“What is it?” I snapped.

“I said,” JongIn stepped forward, the dark aura encompassing his form pulsating around him like thick wisps of smothering, deadly smoke. “It is none of your business.”

My eyes blazed accusingly at him. “You humans speak of our pixie dust, spreading rumours of our source. You know nothing.”

“That is not,” JongIn glared, “what all of us think.”

Growing frustrated, I continued, “You humans speak of our lore, but the words of our kin are not for your ears. You men so tall of stature and small of joy, cannot be taught, cannot learn.”

Alluringly, she would blink her eyes from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. My god, her eyes were simply spellbinding. Her left eye was a rapturous shade of cerulean blue, much more appealing than his own, and hazel-auburn rendered sphere orbited in her right eye. Each one held a coruscate gleam that enhanced their beauty. Her seraph's ears were pierced by golden hoops that were concealed by caramel colored blonde waves, enhanced by highlights of pink and blue.

“Your …” he spat out the next word hatefully, as if it was a slander that insulted him in every possible way. “kind started it.”

Anger spiked inside me at the unfounded accusation - just what was he trying to suggest?

My jaw dropped.

“You know of love and joy, but in such small measure that the rest of your being is filled with emotions we cast aside many centuries ago. Why hold onto hate when you can vibrate with the energy of mother earth?

Why be so violent?

Our ways are song, dance and storytelling.

We joke, laugh and make merry.

Do you have a problem with that?”

He thought that I looked kind of annoyingly adorable. When I pointed my index finger at him and scowled in that pouting manner, JongIn suddenly thought of the perfect way to get me to loosen up.

His mind drifted completely away from the innocent activity of arguing.

JongIn’s scowl intensified. “I am capable of so many more things than you know.”

His heart skipped a beat as he glanced at the lady in front of him.

 “Our pixie dust is our own, for in your hands this wondrous beauty would only accelerate your evil deeds. For it is a form of power and we know how that affects you, twists you. “

He blinked lazily at her and crossed his arms.

He was getting bored.

“So we say for your own sakes, humans, do not learn of our dust. Fuel for one is poison for another. Our worst is mischief, yours we have no words for.” I pressed.

But by now, all have learned that looks are deceiving especially with her whose skin resembled marble dusted with light specs of gold, eyes the shade of a winter sky fading into spring greens and obsidian hair like leaves in the autumn breeze. It was inevitable and certain that once you looked at her, you couldn't look away.

She kept you still and held your beating heart with one gaze, feeding off of you.

She was a succubus, beautiful and dangerous.

And he was trapped.

He gazed in her eyes longingly; not a word spoken by either of them.

I could practically feel his predatory gaze as it roamed over my body, undressing me with his eyes.

I was lost within the breathless paradise of his dreamy eyes.

What was happening to me?

I widened when he flash-steps into my view, far too quick for me to react. He rested his right arm against the wall to block me from moving elsewhere, and in the next second he had me pressed, face first against it.

No sooner without any authority he clutched his hands unto my hips, leaning me in against his muscular body; as a result I was weakened by his gentle seductive touch.

I bit down my bottom lip when his hand found the left cheek of my toned bottom, and gave it a firm squeeze. My breath hitched when he tilted his head next to mine and ran the tip of his tongue slowly along the right side of my throat, before he brought his lips close to my ear.
“Princess,” he uttered emphatically.

I swallowed. This was not good at all.

I know what we were about to do was wrong, but I wanted this.

“Take me,” I murmured.

 

The devil's cruel intention was already a success.