Skinship

Together We Make a Family

I felt my breath hitch in my throat as Kai’s face moved closer to mine. His lips were only a few centimetres from mine at maximum. Judging by the look in his dark eyes, he wasn’t planning on stopping or moving away.

“Oppa.”

My voice was soft as I muttered his name. He acknowledged me by giving a small nod as a signal that he was listening, but that didn’t stop him from closing the distance between my lips.

The kiss was soft and warm. It started out slow and smooth like the usual kiss he gave me when we weren’t alone. If humans could melt, I would’ve been a puddle by now.

When the kiss intensified, I broke it off, one hand shooting up to his chest to prevent him going further.

“Oppa … We’re at school.” I pointed out, glancing around him to check if anyone had seen the display of affection between the two of us.

“And?” He quirked an eyebrow as the hand cupping my chin dropped down to my waist. In a swift movement I had pulled up against him, firmly holding me in place despite my squirms. A smirk tugged at his lips as he leaned down again to capture my lips once more.

I closed my eyes, one hand still gripping the thick medical book to my chest while the other hand was pressed firmly against his chest.

For a moment, I had forgotten where I exactly I was. The only thing I knew that my husband never faltered when it came to skinship.

A gasp escaped my lips when he suddenly my bottom lip, gaining access inside my mouth. I could feel his tongue running across mine, tasting me.

“S-stop.” I pleaded with him. I jumped when his mouth found my sweet spot and I had to bite down on my lower lip to keep from out loud.

Kai smirked, his tongue darting out to the sensitive patch of skin he had nipped at only seconds ago, eliciting another suppressed moan from me.

My hand clenched the material of his jacket, wrinkling the fabric slightly from how tightly I was grabbing it.

“Oppa, I said stop.”

My pleas fell on deaf ears as he continued his assault on my neck.

My breathing was uneven now. I hated how someone like him could make my stomach do flips and heart beat faster, but at the same time I enjoyed the feeling of being twisted inside out just from his touch.

His hand slipped down past my waist, caressing my thigh before pushing back up under my dress. His actions caused my eyes to widen and I pulled away slightly.

“Kim JongIn, I said stop.”

I pushed him back, breaking the contact before gripping the book that had been trapped between the two of us up in front of my face to hide the bright blush that had crept up on my shirt from his teasing and touches.

Kai blinked in dismay at my actions and sighed, one hand pushing through his hair. “What’s the problem, ----? I thought you enjoyed it when I give you my full attention.”

“I do …” I sounded meek behind the book that was hiding my face. I wasn’t going to deny that fact. With how many times Kai had managed to make me weak in the knees, there was no denying that enjoyed it.

But this was a different situation. Both of us were in school. MY medical school, in the middle of the hallway as well!

He was annoyed now. I felt bad but if both of us had been somewhere else then it wouldn’t be as bad. “Then why are you stopping me? Every time I try to kiss you or hug you in public you always push me away, ----.”

I jumped when his fist collided with the wall beside my head. It was frightening when he gt upset, but I knew him well enough that he wouldn’t lay a hand on me even if he was upset.

It was silent now. Neither of us sold a word to each other. Kai just glared at the wall above me and I gazed down at my flats from behind the books.

“Oppa…”

My voice was quiet as I looked up at him.

I wouldn’t mind these types of skinship at home. I couldn’t risk the chances of being all lovey dovey in school. It was too much. The professors would most probably revoked my scholarship and my dreams of becoming a doctor will be shattered. All those years in medical school would be a waste. Shouldn’t he understand the position I was in?

“What?” I flinched at his tone, but I wasn’t going to shut up now when he was fuming mad. “…I’m sorry…”

He sighed again, this time; it wasn’t as angry or annoyed as it had been. The fist against the wall dropped and his hand came down to grasp the top of my book.

I stared at him as he pushed down the book, allowing him a full view of my flustered face.

The frown was gone and replaced with that of a smirk he always wore.

“Don’t worry about it. I can’t stay mad at you.” He assured me. Then he tugged me into his arms, trapping me into a tight hug as the both of us stood in the thankfully empty hallway.

I smiled at him, my expression no longer gloomy. “Next time mister, keep your hands to yourself in public.”

He laughed and shook his head as he lowered his arms around my waist. “Next time won’t be in public and these hands are going to be all over you,” he whispered huskily into my ear, nipping at my earlobe.

I blushed at him and pushed him back. “You really are the King of Skinship, aren’t you?”

He smiled and let go of me. “You know it wifey.”

At his words, I couldn’t help but shake my head at him and grin. “See you at five!”

He huffed and nodded. “Alright. Enjoy your lecture!” He rolled his eyes before turning around to capture my lips in a quick kiss.

“You owe me later.”

He winked and walked away, leaving me flustered in the hallway. I could hear him laughing to himself as he disappeared around the corner.

I couldn’t wait till five.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......................................

Sorry! I discovered the font was a bit weird when I posted it :/ Thus I decided to repost the chapter again. Still, I hope you enjoy? :D