Bye (part 3)

Together We Make a Family

“Nooo-nooo,” Eunjung said and pointed to her father.

Her grandmother stared at the girl in her arms. “Excuse me? What did you call your father?”

She smiled at her grandma, showing her a gummy smile. “Nooo-nooo,” she said again. The aged lady was about to correct her grandchild when she suddenly put out her arms and started screaming, “Nooo-nooo! “Nooo-nooo!”

Two hands came to take the princess in her arms and she gave the new arrival a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Kai laughed and when his daughter calmed down herself, he leaned forward to give his mother a kiss as well.

“Omma, how was Eunjung today?” Kai looked at his baby girl and she buried her face in his neck.

She nodded, advocating for herself but her grandmother only raised her eyebrows. “She has been a good girl. Eunjung ah, grandma will see you tomorrow!”

Her indulging father chuckled. “Let’s get you home. Bye, omma.” Kai waved to his mother before heading towards his car.

When he got home, he found his daughter to be unmanageable. The excitement of seeing her father after a long day had set her off and she was a rocket of energy. “Eunjung! Stop running and come take a bath! I have bubbles,” Kai cajoled.

“Nooo-nooo!” she shrieked and waddled towards the living room.

He grinned to reveal pearly straight teeth. Kai pretended to look in the kitchen, behind the sofa and even the laundry room to no avail. “Hmmm, where might Kim Eunjung be?” He mused to himself loudly.

Eunjung’s giggle filled the entire living room. Kai ran his hands in pretend frustration and plopped on the sofa. “Eunjung ah~~ Where are you?”

The father began to pace up and down the living room, thinking of the places that she could be hiding. Eunjung laid flat on the floor under the table at watched the amusing sight in front of her.

“There she is!” Kai picked her up with a grunt and shook her body softly. He pressed a kiss to her cheek and laughed when she squealed.

Kai walked into the bathroom with Eunjung in his arms. He the hot water faucet and plugged in the bathtub in order for it to fill up (not entirely with water, Eunjung will drown XP)  with boiling hot water. Later on, he poured in some of my baby friendly bubble bath foam and the cold water faucet to allow the water to be warm enough but still containing heat.

“Let’s play bubbles with appa!”

Eunjung splashed her arm through the bubbles and shook her head vigorously, spraying some shampoo onto her father.  He rubbed his daughter’s head and tilted her head under the shower head. He gently ran the warm water. She closed her eyes and he used his palm to keep the water from running into her face. “Eunjung ah, sit down and cover your ears. You don’t want water to get into your ears, honey.” She giggled and immediately flattened her ears. Slowly and carefully, he massaged her head. He took the shower head and rinsed off the soap from the bubbles.

When he was done, he wrapped a towel around his waist before grabbing another towel to wrap Eunjung. After that, he dried Eunjung and changed her into her bunny pajamas. Afterwards, he put on a tank top and shorts. His baby girl blinked her eyes and stared at her father. “Do you find me attractive too?” He chuckled and tapped her cheeks.

Kai and Eunjung settled on the King sized bed. He then patted Eunjung on her back and pressed a kiss to the top of her head and began humming slightly.

It was eleven p.m. and he could feel Eunjung slowly dozing off. From the week of barely getting any sleep, he had expected this. As her head lolled onto his shoulder, her eyelids finally slipping closed; Kai smiled. The rest of Eunjung slowly leaned into his chest, the rest of her body going limp. He could finally see her sleep. Her breaths were even and calming, the expression on her face no longer stressed but relaxed. Her eyelids fluttered, but she seemed too out of it to notice.

Kai tried to keep his eyes open, he really did. But it was so hard, and he was so comfortable. Soon, that was all that he was aware of: The soft mattress underneath him, the warmth of the sheets around him. His eyes began to drift closed. He was blissfully unaware of what was going on around him. Then it was just him and his dreams.

 

 

 

.......................................................................

Another update! I just had to because recently I have so much daddy Kai feels :D

I hope that you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you so much once again for giving so much love to this story. Eunjung has a special place in my heart. SHE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE XD