Morning After

Together We Make a Family

My eyes fluttered open as the lights escaping the blinds hit them. Blinking several times to adjust to the light, I lifted my head from Kai’s bare chest. My hair was a complete mess, tousled and twisted in what would take several minutes to untangle with a brush. Kai’s arms were firmly latched around my waist, holding me against his chest while his other hand was tucked underneath the pillow his head was resting on. A small smile crept on my face looking at him sleep ever so peacefully.

Groggy and muscles aching, I lifted my head to look at the hotel room. The suitcases were still sitting on the floor, still unpacked and my wedding dress and Kai’s suit littered the floor after being knocked out during last night’s bedroom escapade.

It’s been a day since we got together legally, since those words were exchanged, since that act was performed. I felt my face got red for a second as I wrapped the duvet around my bare self, trying to reach for my clothes from my bed, trying not to wake up Kai. However, that was not very successful. I felt Kai’s hands grab my waist, pulling me close to him.

“You’re up early,” my husband whispered to me, nibbling on my ear seductively, making my heart stop. He slowly made his way on top of me, looking right down at my face with a silly smirk on his face. He lifted his eyebrow and I knew what he was asking for.

“Oppa,” I whined, pushing him off me, still keeping the duvet around me. “Not now.”

He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted still not giving up. “Why not? We are officially on our honeymoon.” He slowly made his way to my neck gently kissing me there but I lightly hit his chest, warning him to stop.

“I’m hungry,” I whined again. I stuck out my lower lip in an attempt to get myself out of the situation.

“We can eat later,” he said to me in a low voice, his eyes looking straight at mine. “Do you purposely make yourself so hard to resist?”

I could feel my breath get heavy as his hand touched my face, his thumb brushing my cheek. The look he gave me was so enticing and his touch was like a electric shock.

“You don’t know what you mean to me,” he whispered to me in such an alluring manner that my face flushed a deep scarlet.

 With slow movements, Kai pushed his body down on mine, his lips gently colliding with mine, kissing me but this time he deepened the kiss into something even more. He slowly bit my lip, asking my permission to allow him to enter, which I did without I, myself even knowing. With a smile, his tongue entered my mouth taking dominance. His hands gradually made their way towards my waist, pulling me closer to him as he continued to kiss me in dominance, turning his head passionately. My arms made their way up his body to grab his hair. I could feel his warm touch run up my body. He grabbed my hands holding them above my head as he moved away from my lips allowing me to breathe. Kai gave me butterfly kisses up to my neck, where he kissed me harder leaving marks, making my hands want to break away but they couldn’t. In a soft teasing manner, he bit the area around my neck making my hands grab a hold of him again. I could feel him smile as he started to move lower to my collarbone and then to my chest, kissing harder when my phone suddenly rang.

“My phone,” I whispered as my husband looked at me blankly for a second. I swiftly pushed him off, causing a frown to appear on his face before rolling out of bed. I tip toed around the mess that littered the room, tripping over Kai’s shoe on the way towards the coffee table and fell onto the pile of random clothing. Suddenly, my phone stopped ringing.

I huffed throwing one of the clothes to the side as I heard a familiar chuckle from above.

“This is what I call a good morning: waking up to find my lovely wife stomping around the room only for her to trip over a pile of clothes and fall flat on her face. And this is from my wife who is going to be a doctor soon.

“The phone definitely was ringing a minute ago,” I grumbled turning a dirty glare in his direction.

Kai chuckled from his perched position, leaning over the side of the bed with the sheets wrapped loosely around his waist. His hair was in a messy state that slightly resembled a bird’s nest, but it didn’t seem to bother him much or distract from how handsome he could be while waking up from a mixture of deep sleep and love making.

“Where do you think you’re going early this morning?” He mused, reaching down to take a few strands of my hair in his hands and untangle them. “Why don’t you come back up here and we can sleep some more and perhaps-“

“No.” I objected with a small frown. “I need to eat. Food is more important than sleep.”

He frowned and opened his arms to invite me into them. As much as I wouldn’t mind spending the day wrapped up in his arms, I wanted to at least have some fun before the professors start to issue me assignments.

“Jagi …”

“Don’t ‘jagi’ me, oppa.” I pushed up into my feet, wrapping one of the clean towels around my torso. Although there was no need to hide from him, I felt more comfortable just standing there knowing that my personal business was out of sight. “I heard the morning buffet spread is great. Come on, we don’t want to be late. The rest of the EXO members might be waiting for us.”

“But it’s hot.” He whined and grabbed for a pillow. He tossed it down on the bed childishly and I smiled. “Can’t we stay in here where there’s nice air-conditioning and nobody else to bother us. If we go downstairs, Chanyeol hyung will blabber non-stop about yesterday’s wedding.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “The hotel is air-conditioned. You won’t be sweating buckets.”

Kai huffed, ruffling his hair in annoyance before his eyes landed on the clothes that were strewn across the suitcases. “Well? Get dressed.You’re the one that wants to go out and eat so that’s exactly what we’re going to do.”

I beamed and nodded. Quickly I knelt down beside my suitcase and pulled out a change of clothes to wear. Glancing up at Kai, who had already grabbed his clothes, I nodded towards the bathroom.

“Are you up for some water conserving?”

Kai smirked, grabbing me by the arm and wrapped the other arm around my waist, tugging me up to my feet.

“You don’t even need to ask me twice.”

He chuckled and placed a hand over my stomach, rubbing it soothingly as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Do you think-“

“No.” I interrupted his words and smacked his chest. “I highly doubt that it’s going to happen. Now is not the right time.”

My husband puffed out his cheeks in a childish pout. “A husband can dream, can’t he?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.................................................................................

Thank you for giving me so much love <3 

This chapter was not edited :DD

Still, I hope you enjoy?