Wedding Night

Together We Make a Family

“Stop it oppa, not here!” I hissed.

“Why?” he muttered, tightening his grip around my waist. “There is no one here except the both of us.”

“There is a surveillance camera you idiot. Let me go please,” I begged my husband, my face turning into a tomato red colour.

Kai buried his face into my neck, nuzzling my neck affectionately while showering the expense of skin with sweet pecks and the occasional nips. I could feel him smiling against my skin as the elevator rose up several levels of hotel floors, heading straight towards the honeymoon suite that the EXO members had booked for the two of us as a wedding gift.

Luckily for the both of us, the elevator was meant to go up directly to the suite levels. It also meant that no one would be able get on the elevator with us. I am positively sure that anyone waiting for the elevator would certainly get a shock to see the pair of newlyweds getting heated in the elevator.

“I don’t feel like going to the suite just yet,” I whispered softly even though there is no one else in the elevator.  I turned to him only for my lips to meet him with a chaste kiss. My face flushed in embarrassment. Kai smiled as his eyes bore into mine sweetly, He raised his fingers to my cheeks gently, caressing my cheeks.

“It’s so boring at the ballroom. The others are either drunk or dancing wildly like animals. Most probably Chanyeol hyung is having the time of his life irritating Kyungsoo hyung. Besides, it will be much better with only the both of us,” Kai’s lips grazed my ear as he spoke huskily into it.

My throat felt dry. Oh no. I’m doomed. I don’t want to be in the same room as him tonight. Finally the day I've dreading is here and I can't halt the darkness ebbing it's gradual way into night time. Tonight will be our first night as a married couple. Everybody knows what couples do on their first night. I shook my head, in an attempt to rid my head of negative thoughts. I had butterflies in my stomach.

The doors of the elevator opened with a ding and Kai quietly slipped his hand into mine and pulled me from the elevator and down the hall towards our room. Nervously, I fumbled with the piece of plastic, hand shaking as I struggled to slide the card across the card reader. Unfortunately, Kai notice my nerves and kissed the top of my head. Kai grabbed the card away from him and helped me to put the card in the slot before the door opened with a click.

Kai’s mouth dropped open slightly as both of us froze in the doorway, admiring the night view of the city. The fading turquoise sky was filled with watercolour grey clouds. The room was large with a King bed in the centre of the room with a box of chocolates on the pillows.

“Woah,” I gawked in awe at the magnificent view in front of me, slipping out of my heels and padded into the soft carpeted floor of the room.

Kai only managed to nod in response. He sat on the floor and began opening the suitcases, preparing to unpack both of our clothing.

“I’m going to wash my make-up off first,” I walked past him to get to the bathroom.  I turned the brass knob and locked the door. I checked the door a few times to make sure that it was surely locked. I rested my back against the door and slowly slid to the floor. I hugged my knees closer to my chest and placed my head on my knees. What am I going to do?! I felt a sea of anxiety deep down. I could feel my nerves tingling as if it was being tickled by a feather. I clenched my fists tightly until my nails were digging into my palms, but I barely noticed. The only thing that I was aware of was the sound of my heart throbbing against the cage of my chest. It is not until I looked in the mirror that I realized that I’ve been biting my lips so badly it bleeds.

“Yah, --- aren’t you taking a bit long in the toilet? --- open up please,” Kai knocked on the bathroom door. His voice filled with urgency.

My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest as I paced back and forth inside the bathroom. I was sweating to the point that my hair was sticking to my skin even though the temperature inside the suite was cool.

Just breathe, ----. Everything is going to be okay. It’s not going to hurt. Kai is not going to hurt me. I told myself over and over again quietly. The talk I had with myself was helping me to calm myself a bit. My heart rate was slowly lowering. I felt that I could breathe normally again. I smiled to my reflection in the mirror.

“I have to face it sooner or later. Here goes nothing,” I muttered under my breath as I heard him knocking on the door even more loudly.

I walked out of the bathroom and our eyes met. Kai walked over to check on me.  His hands were everywhere, scanning me from top to bottom, making sure I wasn’t injured.

“Are you okay?” Kai questioned me after he was done inspecting me.

I nodded my head and gave him my brightest smile, trying my very best to convince him. “I’m okay. It’s nothing to worry about.” Kai sighed in relief and gave me a tight hug. I did not return his hug and just stood there stiffly. Kai’s eyebrows formed a crease. He put me back at an arm’s length away and eyed me suspiciously.

“What are you hiding from me, Kim ----?”

“N…nothing,” I stuttered and gripped my dress.  I took several steps away from him, preparing to tell the truth.

“Kim ----,” Kai said even more sternly this time.

“I’m scared,” I blurted and clasped my hands over my mouth when I realized what I had said.

Kai only blinked his eyes, staring at me. Suddenly, he snapped his fingers in realization. Kai broke into laughter and clutched his stomach. I could feel my cheeks burning and ran towards the king-sized bed, burrowing my face in the pillows. I could feel Kai’s weight on the bed. He touched my shoulder gently and I turned to look at him.

“----, do you trust me?” Kai’s tone was soft. That softness was reflected in his eyes as the both of us locked out gazes.

I nodded unnoticeably and answered an almost inaudible, “Yes.”

“Then close your eyes,” Kai replied. I felt a sudden warmness to my face. Kai’s lips were pressed against mine in the next moment. I panicked and I raised my hands to make him stop. But I held in when I saw Kai’s peaceful expression. This sight was everything it took to calm me down. The fear I had before was now replaced by a pleasant feeling. I closed my eyes once again.

Kai moved his lip gently against mine in that was slow and pure. He tasted like mint and smelled like spice. As our mouths danced, I felt myself growing breathless. I threaded my fingers into his hair, encouraging him to deepen the kiss. He sat still for a moment, his forehead resting against mine for a couple of seconds. Then, he caressed my hair, placed a kiss on the bridge of my nose. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes. “Do you want to continue?”

I nodded.  Kai’s hands tenderly grabbed on the sides of my waist as he carefully pushed me backwards and laid me down on the mattress.

~~

“So… was it really that bad like you’ve imagined? Your body clearly told me otherwise,” Kai smirked. Fragments of what I had done shot through my head.  My cheeks felt really hot that I thought they were going to explode.

 Kai my hair lovingly. His fingers tangled into my hair and I snuggled my body closer to his as I let out an exhausted sigh. I smiled and pressed my face into the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent.

That certainly won’t be the last time that we would be doing that.  

 

 

 

==========================================

Hiiiii there! This is actually not a daddy Kai scenario but I still hope that you enjoy it! See you soon ^^ Do leave a comment too and subscribe to my other stories ~~