Best

Together We Make a Family

Eunjung stared at the blue bowl in front of her.

His chin was in his hands as he observed his daughter. “Hey, you.”

She turned away from the bowl, looked up at her father and grinned at him.

The toddler weighed the slice of cucumber in her outstretched hand, fingers curled around it just tight enough to keep grip of the smooth light green skin. Her fingers easily gripped and she crushed it using both hands. Opening wide, she stuffed the slice into . Eyes formed crescents to show her satisfaction.

Once again, she reached into the bowl to grab the vegetable.

“Eunjung, do you know how to use your chopstick?” She nodded her head.

JongIn handed her a pair of a Dibo the Gift Dragon character chopstick. “Use it like this.”

Expertly, she placed her thumb, index and middle finger at the correct positions. Eunjung’s lips were pressed into a thin line as she concentrated on picking up the cucumber slice.

Her father smiled, feeling slightly proud that he was able to witness this special moment instead of his wife, and leaned in to press a kiss to her cheek. Eunjung groaned quietly at the distraction but thankfully did not lose her grip with the chopsticks.

Eunjung brought the slice of cucumber which she managed to secure it between the chopsticks to her eyes. She turned her face to him and found him grinning. “Look!”

“You’re good at this,” He cooed. JongIn tapped her cheeks and kissed the top of her head once she was done.  

His phone beeped at the sound of a notification. Balancing his son on one arm and his phone in the other, he swiped to unlock his phone.

In the picture was of Eunjung posing with chopsticks in her fingers and grinning at the camera. Sehun scoffed at the caption; my baby girl is a genius.

An idea popped in his head. He laughed evilly as he sent a picture back to JongIn.

“AYYY, that brat!”

My son is a prodigy.

Oh Hyunwoo had a small pail over his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................

HELLO again! I am so sorry for taking so long to update. I am trying to adapt to a new school environment as well as juggling lots of projects and assignments. This time, I wrote a short one for you guys to get my brain cells going. I hope you enjoyed it XD

Thank you so much for all your support. Your comments keep me going <3