TayTay

Together We Make a Family

I assumed Kai is a fan of TayTay XD

Let's get on with the scenario, YO! 

 

“You are totally allowed to have as many pancakes every day.”

I rambled on and on.

Music began to play in the background. Slowly, I turned my head towards my husband. My jaw dropped and my eyebrows rose.

You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

I was shocked to hear my husband listening to TayTay’s new song; Style.

“Is that Taylor Swift?” My eyes went big like saucers.

The left side of his faint red lip tugged upwards creating a playful smirk on his god like face. “Yeah.”

It was unbelievable.

I lifted my gaze from my hands with wide eyes. “Are you serious?!”

He bit the edge of a smile when he got a funny idea in his head, a vain attempt to keep his creeping grin at bay. The intention behind his perking lips wasn’t something that could easily be ensured. It was rather better to be insured and hoped for the best.

Gradually, I watched a smile form on his face and that smile turned into laughter as we stopped at a red light.

Kai began to groove to the beat. His pointer finger on both hands drew circles in the air while he lip-synced to the song.

“You need to get TayTay off your mind!” I tickled him lightly at his sides. Silence enveloped in the car except for Eunjung’s random babbling in her car seat at the back.

"Jagi?" he stuttered as he called out to me, "Are you alright?"

I lowered my gaze back down without answering him and he quirked up an eyebrow.

Then I locked eyes with him again, the grin back on my face. “I guess Chanyeol oppa wasn’t kidding when he said that you’re a fanatic fan of Taylor Swift.”

He snorted from his place and he glanced at me.

“Am I getting on your nerves, Mrs Kim?”

I sighed softly and shook my head at his question which he obviously knew the answer to.

Kai blinked, his expression clearly saying that he wasn’t sure. “It’s a good song.”

He flicked his nose at me. “It’s a catchy song.”

My nose scrunched up when I heard his reply. I resisted the urge to laugh.

“Eunjung ah,” I called out to the toddler at the back, “Do you want to listen to TayTay?”

A moment passed. Thankfully, the girl was asleep.

“See, oppa! I thought so,” I grinned to myself.

"Yah!" Kai stammered much to my delight.

He rolled his eyes. “This is so ist right now. If you tell me to listen to Jason Chen, I would listen to him willingly.”

“But it’s different!” I argued. “They are two different people.”

“Do you know how awesome Taylor is, jagi? The lyrics of her songs are so meaningful that sometimes I feel that she is singing those words out to me…” Kai began listing out the reasons why I should be a fan of TayTay.

Closing my eyelids, I leaned against the window of the car and pretended to sleep.

“You’re jealous.” He concluded.

My eyes felt like they were about to bulge out of my sockets. “You’re drunk on jealousy, that’s what.”

I snapped to an upright seating position and I stared at him for what seemed like ages. Heat rose to my cheeks. Was that obvious?

 “Yeap, you’re definitely jealous.”

I crossed my arms over my chest and let out a sarcastic laugh.

He smiled as sweetly as he could. Leaning forward, he turned the volume of the radio a bit higher.

“Is this TayTay?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....................................................................................................

I was inspired by Taylor's song, Style :DD

I adore TayTay's songs so much.

Kai made his wife soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous XP