Are You Gay?

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: Are you gay?

 

Jaehwan was ready, sat in front of TV to watch The Grudge. He loved horror movie, so even in the late night like this, and alone, he still managed to watch it. Sometimes he screamed, hid his face under the pillow, and etc. But yeah he managed to watch it till the end.

But the problem then, he was scared. The time he turned off the TV, he felt the wind blows in the back of his neck. When he walked towards his room he felt someone followed him. He was directly jumping to the bed, even didn't close the door properly, and made Taekwoon shocked.

"Yaaa!!"

"I'm sorry Hyung.." He was directly covering his body with blanket.

But he couldn't sleep, he was fitful. He turned his body to the left, and the next two minutes turned again to the right. And it bothered Taekwoon.

"Hwan ah, what's the matter with you? Stop moving."

"Hyung.. I'm scared.."

"I've told you not to watch horror movie before sleeping.."

"Hyung.. I think there's someone look at me through the window, Hyung.. "

"You really.. Don't exaggerating, and just sleep!"

"But hyung.. " Jaehwan kept getting scared.

Taekwoon wanted to ignore him, but he also couldn't sleep because of it. So he asked Jaehwan to get closer to him.

"Yaa.. Come closer.."

Jaehwan took the chance and clung on him. Taekwoon then patted Jaehwan 's back and said, "It's okay.. It will be okay.. Nothing to be worry.. Because I'm here.."

As he was patting Jaehwan's back, he remembered the way his dad comforting him when he had a bad dream.

Dad.. I miss you..

 

-00-

 

"Good morning.. " Hakyeon greeted Taekwoon and Jaehwan as they went downstairs.

"What happened with you guys? Look at your faces! Seems you both don't have a proper sleep.. " Hakyeon gave comment.

"Stop watching horror movie.. You are really annoying Lee Jaehwan.." Taekwoon said as he sat on the chair.

"What's going on Hyung?" Ravi asked.

"I watched The Grudge last night, and I couldn't sleep.. And it made him couldn't sleep too.."

"You fool.." Hakyeon mocked him.

"Anyway, where is Sukyeon?" Jaehwan asked.

"She's already going to campus.. "

"Heee? Will there be a quiz today? Why didn’t she tell me?" Jaehwan was questioning why Sukyeon went early.

 

-00-

 

Sukyeon who went to campus was sitting by herself in the empty classroom. She was thinking what happened between Jaehwan and Taekwoon last night. And then Youngji came.

"Woah.. You came early, Yeon ah.."

Youngji greeted her, but she remained silent.

"Yaaa Cha Sukyeon.."

Then Sukyeon turned her head to face Youngji.

"Oh! Why? Something happened?" Youngji read from Sukyeon sad and confused face.

"What do you think happened in the night, if two guys who sleeping together have found were clinging to each other in the morning?"

"Omo!" Youngji gave a shock expression.

"Why? Why?"

"Do you hear a weird voice in the night?"

"Yeah.."

"What is that?"

"Some kind of screaming.."

"Oh My God.. "

"Wwhhyyy???"

"They were doing a thing.."

"What THING??"

"Mature thing.."

"YAA!!"

"Ah.. Stop hitting me when you upset Yeon ah.. "

"Impossible.. That's impossible Youngji aaah.. Please tell me they're not doing that thing.."

"Yayaya.. Don't cry here.. Ah.. I don't know.. I just guessing.. Don't take it so serious.."

But Sukyeon was already drowning into that thought. She was covering her tears with her hands.

 

-00-

 

Really? They really doing that thing? Oh My God.. How could they done that?

But yeah.. I just realized that Jaehwan is the one who can make Taekwoon ssi talk. That is also Jaehwan who can make him laugh.. And also smile.. So there is a possibility if Taekwoon fall for Jaehwan..

I don’t blame him anyway.. Jaehwan is kind and lovable..

But still.. Why I couldn't accept the fact they.... I don't know what to say no more..

 

-00-

 

At the break time, Jaehwan wanted to approach Sukyeon, but she went outside with Youngji. Sukyeon tried to avoid Jaehwan as much as possible. She still didn't know what to do if she met him. Jaehwan felt something wrong with Sukyeon, but he hardly could talk with her. Even in the house, Sukyeon was also avoiding him.

Jaehwan finally asked Youngji what happened to Sukyeon. That made her startled and lying that she just got Pre Menstruation Syndrome.

To prevent Jaehwan asked her again, Youngji told Sukyeon to stop avoiding Jaehwan and bravely asked him about this matter, but Sukyeon still hesitated.

"How should I ask him? Hwan ah, are you gay? Like that?"

"That's better t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter