Sleeping with Lion

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6: Sleeping with Lion

 

In the morning

Sukyeon went out from her room while still yawning.. She went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a shower, she was feeling refreshed and humming a song while walking to her room. But then she suddenly stopped.

Wait, is there someone sleeping in front of TV? Sukyeon asked to herself.

She walked closer to that person, and found out that it's Hyuk.

Hyuk? Why does he sleep here? Heol. Didn’t Jung Taekwoon let him inside? Sukyeon frowned.

She wanted to wake him up, but looked like Hyuk still in a deep sleep, so she didn't do it.

 

-00-

 

When Sukyeon came downstairs for breakfast, Taekwoon was already there.

He's already there? Eating his breakfast without feeling guilty? Sukyeon asked to herself. But then her brother talked to her.

"Where is Hyuk? Just bring him downstairs too.. I already made his favorite honey toasts.. "

"Ah, yeah.. I'll let him know.. " Sukyeon then went upstairs again. She sat next to the sleeping Hyuk and woke him up.

"Hyuk.. Wake up.. Oppa made your favorite honey toasts " She shook Hyuk's body.

Hyuk slowly managed to wake up. He then sit in front of Sukyeon. That was when Sukyeon realized.

"Hyukkie yaa.. What's wrong with your face? " She cupped Hyuk's face. "Look at those puffy eyes.. Are you crying over night?"

Hyuk shook his head.

Sukyeon loosened her hands from Hyuk's cheeks and asked, "What did Taekwoon ssi do to you? Just tell noona.. "

"Nothing.. Noona.. I'm fine.. " Hyuk answered shortly.

"This is not fine.. How could you sleep here, with this face.. No no this is not fine, Hyukkie.. "

"I watched midnight sad movie and got sleep here.. It's okay.. Just go breakfast.. "

"I know you are lying Hyuk.. But I also know there is a reason why you lie, so I won't asked more now.. just get downstairs with me and have breakfast.. "

"Later.. I will take shower first.. You're the one who should have breakfast now.. Just go.. "

"Okay.. Get downstairs after you finish okay? "

Then Hyuk nodded.

Sukyeon went downstairs again and sat on her spot. She was directly staring at Taekwoon, but Taekwoon was still busy eating his foods.

Hakyeon asked, "Where's Hyuk?"

"He's taking bath" Sukyeon answered, still staring at Taekwoon.

Jaehwan who noticed, asked her "Yeon ah, why are you staring at Taekwoon hyung like that? "

Taekwoon paused eating when hearing that question, but still looked at his plate.

"it's just.. Because he REALLY ENJOY his food.. Like didn't care anything else.. " Sukyeon emphasized the words to deliberately sign Taekwoon about Hyuk.

Then Taekwoon looked at Sukyeon. They share a stare for a while, but then Taekwoon moved his stare to take milk in the center and enjoyed eating again.

Heol. Did he really not feel guilty? I'll make sure you give a proper explanation about this, Taekwoon ssi! Sukyeon talked in her head.

 

-00-

 

Sukyeon, Jaehwan, and Taekwoon were walking together to the bus stop. But none of them were talking. Usually Jaehwan will say something funny to brighten up the situation but Jaehwan felt some tense between Sukyeon and Taekwoon so he chose to stay quiet.

Even in the bus, Sukyeon directly chose the back seat while Taekwoon chose the front. When they came in campus, Sukyeon suddenly walked faster to catch Taekwoon and stopped in front of him.

"We need to talk.." Sukyeon said.

Jaehwan got closed to them and asked, "What's the matter Yeon ah?"

"Just get in the class first Hwan ah.. I still have some business with Taekwoon ssi.. "

Jaehwan really wanted to know what happened to them, but he still respected their privacy, so he left them both behind and went to the class.

"What did you do to Hyuk?" Sukyeon asked directly.

Taekwoon looked at Sukyeon, but still remained quiet.

"I found him sleeping in TV room and he wake up with puffy eyes like crying over night.. Are you scolding him or what? "

"So do you think of me like that?" Taekwoon asked back.

His answer made Sukyeon held her anger. Instead, she felt so weak because of that .

"I don't know.. That's why I'm asking you.. " Sukyeon answered slowly.

"You said you can read me through my eyes, then why are you still asking? "

There was silent for a while.. And they were also sharing stare again. Taekwoon looked at Sukyeon's eyes. Sukyeon looked at Taekwoon's eyes.

But then Sukyeon said, "Forget it.. It's hard to communicate with you.." She walked away leaving Taekwoon.

 

[The picture of Taekwoon looking at Sukyeon leaving]

 

-00-

 

Sukyeon was avoided Taekwoon whole day. Jaehwan who sense that something was wrong brave himself to ask, but Sukyeon just said with "Nothing Hwan ah.. "

In the night, Sukyeon got a plan, she would stay in front of the TV to make sure Hyuk didn't sleep there but in the bedroom. But It was already late at night Hakyeon and Hyuk still didn't came back from Jellyfish building. Sukyeon who was worried sent a message and tried to call her brother, but he didn't give respond. But Sukyeon kept waiting even her already yawning many times.

Taekwoon who went to bathroom found that Sukyeon already falling asleep in front of the TV. He got closer to her, but didn't dare to wake her up.

What is she doing here? Does she do this on purpose? Huh. Taekwoon sighed and continued to go to the bathroom.

When he came out from the bathroom, he stole a glance to see Sukyeon who was still sleeping.

Should I wake her up? Taekwoon asked himself but he could manage to hold it and went to the room in hurry not long before Hyuk came.

Hyuk was surprised to see Sukyeon sleeping. He got closed to her and woke her up.

"Noona.. Noona.. Why you sleep here? " Hyuk asked while shaking her body.

Sukyeon suddenly woke up and looked at Hyuk while rubbing her eyes. "Oh, you came.. "

"Hu um.. Why did you sleep here noona? Just go to your room. "

"No.. I will make sure you sleep in that room. "Sukyeon said it while pointing to Taekwoon's room.

Hyuk giggled. "Why do you have to do this noona?"

"That's your rights Hyuk! He already agreed to share his room. So that room is yours too now, don't be afraid to take what belongs to you.." Sukyeon said it like a drunk girl.

"Heol.. You just make it difficult noona.." Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter