The Musical of MIA

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 50: The Musical of MIA

 

A/N: If you have VIXX – Chained Up album, you can just play it while reading the chapter

 

Scene 1. #bgm: Voodoo (intro) - VIXX

The curtain was opened and showed six guys in a black long-sleeved shirt and trouser standing back against the audience with the background of another black curtain.

Narrator said, “The story begins when the Adams Family moving to the old house of Shin..”

Then the second curtain was opened and showed the inside of the old house. The furniture was still covered with white clothes. They started to uncover it, and it showed a living room of the house filled with sofa, piano, and in the middle was hanging a painting on the wall. Then the light was focus on the paint, it was a beautiful old paint of a nine-tailed fox.

Narrator said, “There it is, the treasure of Shin Family since 100 years ago, hanging there beautifully. Will it creates a new story with the new owner of the house?”

 

Then the light was turned off, and then again to focus on the guy who was reading a book at the end of the sofa.

Narrator said, “Let me introduce you the family. The oldest in the family, N, who loves to read book. No one can disturb him when he was drowning into the flow of the story of the book.”

Then the light was flashed from N to another guy who was sitting in front of an upright piano while playing his fingers on it.

Narrator said, “The second oldest, Leo, who can’t be separated with the piano. His soul is fused with the melody so that he ignores everything but it.”

The light was flashed from Leo to another guy who was walking while holding a pencil and a sketch. Then he sat on sofa at the opposite of N.

Narrator said, “The middle child, Ken, who is busying himself with sketching. He was in his full concentration, doesn’t care about anything else.”

The light was flashed from Ken to another guys who were sitting on tools, facing each other.

Narrator said, “The twins, Ravi and Bin, who are having fun playing chest.. They are too immerse on the game, so they won’t notice that....”

The light was flashed from the twins to another guy who was standing in the corner of the room.

Narrator said, “... that the youngest is lonely.”

All the light then was , showing all of the brothers were busy over themselves.

Narrator continued, “Hyuk, the youngest, feels so lonely, that no one cares about his existence.”

And one by one, his brothers went out from the room, leaving Hyuk alone. Then he walked closer to the painting that hanging on the center wall of the room. He stood there against the audience and observed the paint.

And suddenly the light was turned off.

 

-00-

 

Scene 2. Mistress (intro) – VIXX

The light was again and focus on Hyuk who was observing the painting.

Narrator said, “Hyuk is observing the painting, looks at how it has a flowing line, dramatic tone, with smooth texture with a color mixture of white, red, and black. The nine tailed fox painting is incredibly beautiful. Like, it was alive.”

Hyuk observed closer to the painting. His fingers were trailed on the brush of the painting. He amazed by the realistic the painting was.

Narrator said, “He found something strange at the ninth tail of the fox. He got closer to touch it and he can feel its fur. It shocks him for a moment, but then he touches it again.. And from behind its fur, he found a strange words written on it.”

“Eden. Vuela. Amor.” Hyuk spelled it.

Then the red light was showering the painting.

And slowly, the eye of the fox blinked. It started to move it tails and even moved around the painting.

Hyuk was taken aback to look at the moving painting, but then suddenly the light was turned off.

 

The light was again, revealing a beautiful girl with a red dress standing next to the blank paint. Hyuk was shocked over her appearance until he was tripped. It also made the girl surprised and she ran away from Hyuk.

She started to sing, #bgm: Red Queen – IU

That girl with no expressions
That girl everybody hates
That girl even you know
That girl is oh so pitiful
That girl everyone is afraid of
That girl you know
 

Hyuk was observing her, a rounded black eyes, pointed nose, and red cherry lips, with scarlet hair and dazzling red dress made her stunningly beautiful. She was avoiding Hyuk’s gaze as she walked around the room. But then she braved herself to talk to Hyuk from a far.


Should I tell you a funny story
It might be a little sad too
Believe it or not
It’s a light-hearted story
Please keep this a secret

Ah, the thing is…
That girl
That despicable girl
There was a time she used to laugh
As deep blue as a blue day

Boys obviously but also girls
Even the things that aren’t human
Everybody fell for her, fell in love with her
Her laugh was that beautiful

Wearing a gala dress
Innocently chatting
That pale, dried up cheek
Used to be full of life
Oh Red Queen
 

Hyuk was walking closer to her, but she still ran away.


That girl whose smile is so pretty
That girl everybody loves
That girl even you know
That girl everybody loves
You know

That girl who is beautiful
That girl everybody calls pretty
That girl you know
That girl everybody loves

Should I continue this story
If there was one more thing to reveal
Up to what point should I tell it
It’s a light-hearted story
Please don’t misunderstand
You see, that girl
 

Hyuk was trying to approach her once again, but she was running away again.


A long long time ago
To a man who was crying sadly
She swept her hand across his back
You wouldn’t believe how warm it was

 

But then she was slipped and fall on the floor.


Children obviously but adults too
Even the things that don’t have life
Everything fell in love, fell in love with her
Her heart was that beautiful too
 

With a smile on his face, Hyuk was kneeling in front of her and reached out his hand.


Even when she gazed
At the tiniest, poorest of things
Those passionless, depressing eyes
Used to sparkle so bright
Oh Red Queen

 

The girl finally gave up, took his hand, and smiled back.

 

The curtain was closed as a sign of the end of Scene 2.

 

-00-

 

Scene 3.

The light was and showed Mia was sitting on the sofa with Hyuk.

Narrator said, “She is Mia. The girl who was cursed and trapped on the painting for over 100 years. She thanks Hyuk for helping her to get out. There, they started to be friends.”

One by one Hyuk’s brothers were starting to come in to the room. They were amazed by Mia’s beauty and really happy with her presence. They were surrounding her, scrambled to get closer to her.

Ravi was the first one to take Mia’s hand and sang, #bgm: Heaven - VIXX

A.N.G.E.L You’re Angel
H.E.A.V.E.N You’re Heaven
A.N.G.E.L You’re Angel
H.E.A.V.E.N You’re Heaven

 

Bin took Mia’s hand and kissed her hand and sang

 

I know all your feelings
It’s not easy to live with a smile on all the time

 

N grabbed Mia’s wrist and turned her to face him and sang


U know sad tears will
One day bloom flowers for you

 

But Ken took Mia’s hand from N and walked with her

 

Oh stand up and wake up I’m right here
I even have wings to fly with your tired self

 

Hyuk was blocking them and offered his hand to Mia


Oh stand up and wake up you’re paradise
The moment you want, come into my arms (Let’s go)

 

But before Mia could take Hyuk’s hand, Leo took her to follow him

 

Jump over the sky, come and fly with me
Forget the horrible world today

 

Ken won’t stay still, he blocked Leo and took off Leo’s grab on Mia’s hand.


Jump over the clouds
I’ll take care of all your happiness

 

And all of the guys sang

 

A.N.G.E.L You’re Angel
H.E.A.V.E.N You’re Heaven
A.N.G.E.L You’re Angel
H.E.A.V.E.N You’re Heaven

 

Narrator said, “Mia is beyond happy to meet the guys. It has been a long time, she didn’t become herself. Surrounding by the hot-blooded guys makes her alive”

At the end of the song, Mia smiled as the guys were surrounding her.

Then, the light was turned off.

 

It was again and focus on N who was reading the book with Mia in his side. He read her a story. Mia looked so comfortable in N’s arm, she even rest her head on N’s shoulder. But then she looked at N in the eye while placing a red choker around his neck.

After that, Mia smiled and got up. The light was following Mia as she walked closer to Leo who was sitting in front of the piano. Mia leaned against the piano board and smiled at Leo. Leo smiled back and asked her to sit next to him. He taught her to play the piano. Their fingers were beautifully playing on the piano. But then Mia touched Leo’s hand, and it made Leo to look up. She looked at him in the eye while placing a red choker around his neck.

After that, Mia smiled and got up. She walked closer to Ken who was leaning against the wall while sketching. Mia was standing next to him and giving comment about his sketching, and it made Ken smiled. She smiled back and placing a red choker around his neck.

After that, Mia went to the twins who were playing chest. She whispered on Ravi’s ear while placing a red choker around his neck and then whispered on Bin’s ear also placing a red choker around his neck.

After that, she went to look for Hyuk. But turned out Hyuk was already walking to her. He stopped in front of Mia and bent his head, letting her to place the choker on his neck.

Narrator said, “While Mia has to silently placing the chokers on the older brothers, Hyuk is willingly let Mia to own him..”

After placing the choker on Hyuk, they both were smiled to each other.

And the curtain was closed.

 

-00-

 

Scene 4.

Narrator said, “Mia has successfully chained up all of the guys and now she was ready to control them..”

The light was revealing Mia in the center with a dazzling red bracelet on her wrist, and then the guys were coming to the stage and were standing around Mia.

The music started. #bgm: Chained Up – VIXX

Then the guys made a V formation with Ravi in the front. They were bending their bodies as Mia was in the center playing her hand like controlling them through the chokers.

You wander around me. I stare right at you over the whip that overpowered you.

Mia sang as she acted like whipped them. That’s right, good boy...

Then N sang on the side

I’m short of breath. When you come and soothe me. I’m in so much pain. But I just can’t turn away.

Ravi come to the front while singing, My owner and My prey.

Then Mia came next to Ravi and sang, Your love and Your controller.

She caressed Ravi’s cheek and walked to the side.

And then Leo came to the front and sang

I put my hands up. Freeze. Armor down. It’s okay if you refuse me coldly.

I just can’t leave. Chained up!

They all were put their wrist together like it was being handcuffed.

And the next was Jaehwan who sang

I kneel down. Freeze. Armor down. It’s okay if I get hurt.

 There’s no doubt I’m chained up. Chained up!

Then Mia walked to Bin and played her hand like dragging him through the choker and trapped him into the circle of the gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter