Benefit

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29: Benefit

 

The audiences were all clapping, giving the casts and the staff applause for the successful musical drama. In the middle of the stage, the casts, the directors and the staffs were holding hands. Sukyeon was holding Taekwoon's and Eunji's. They all put a bright smile to the audiences and then bowed before going back to the backstage.

 

In the backstage, Minki screamed "Yyeeaaahhh!! Well done everyone!! Congratulation!!" Then he hugged Eunji who was standing next to him. Kyuhyun hugged Gayoon. Irene hugged Jaehwan, and Sukyeon hugged Taekwoon. They were exchanging hugs to celebrate the successful of the drama.

But Taekwoon and Sukyeon unconsciously stayed still. It was like they share the happiness after knowing all of the hardships they through in the practices get paid. But then Jaehwan came and call her name "Yeon Aaaah.."

Sukyeon directly loosened her hug in Taekwoon and welcome Jaehwan's hug.

"Congrats Hwan ah.. We have through it!" Sukyeon said brightly, leaving Taekwoon standing and looking at them awkwardly.

 

But then, the hugging party should end because the teachers come into the backstage.

"Congratulations.. It's such a good musical.." Mr. Kang praised.

"Thank you so much." the casts and the staffs were bowing to them.

"Of course there's some lack here and there.. But I can enjoy it.." Mrs Kim gave comment.

They were all bowing again.

"But I think, I have to talk with the directors.. Minki, Eunji, could you please follow me.." Mrs Kim said.

Minki and Eunji followed her and the other teachers to get outside the backstage, not long before the backstage filled with guests who wants to give congratulations to the casts, including the House's members.

Hakyeon was the first one get inside the backstage room, with yelling, "Jung Taekwoooonn!!!"

Hearing her Oppa's voice, Sukyeon was directly positioning herself in front of Taekwoon like protecting him.

"Jung Taekwoon, what have you done??!!" Hakyeon approached Taekwoon but directly was pushed away by Sukyeon.

"Oppa.. It's not his fault, it's mine.. Just mad at me.." Sukyeon pushed Hakyeon to prevent any physical attack.

"Why do you protect him?" Hakyeon asked his dongsaeng.

"Don't hurt him Oppa.. Jebal.."

"Who want to hurt him? Ah Jinjaaa.." Hakyeon sighed, he couldn’t believe what his sister thinking.

Sukyeon then loosened her grab on her Oppa's arm, so Hakyeon could make his way to face Taekwoon.

"Let's talk after this, Jung Taekwoon.." Hakyeon said that to the frozen Taekwoon and then turned to see Sukyeon "You too.." he said that to Sukyeon and went outside the backstage room, followed by Hyuk.

Ravi, Hongbin, and Jaehwan approached Taekwoon. Hongbin said, "Just prepare hyung.. Hakyeon hyung was really shocked when seeing you kissing noona.."

Taekwoon and Sukyeon both sighed, they knew exactly what will happen to them.

"Nagging nagging all night loo~ng" Ravi teased them.

"Anyway, you both really great! How can you both looked so relax like that? I'm wondering did you tell the truth about your struggling in practices, Yeon ah?" Youngji asked.

"Yaaa.. Ssst!" Sukyeon signed her to shut up.

"That's true.. They barely can do the scene when practicing, but once they are on stage.. Whoo.. Clean sheet! You both are professionals.." Jaehwan gave comment.

That made Sukyeon and Taekwoon blushing. Not because the praise, but the fact that they enjoyed the kiss.

 

"Let's just change the clothes.. And wrap it up.." One of the Coordi noona told them.

"Youngji, Hongbin, and Ravi, we should change now.. Thanks for coming, let's meet after this okay? And.. Please calm my oppa.." Sukyeon said.

"Okay.. Okay.." Ravi answered.

And then they were excuse to change clothes.

 

After changing the clothes and erasing the makeup, Sukyeon was looking for the House's members. But then she saw her Oppa talking with a girl. Long straight black hair, a pretty ones.

"Who's that girl with Oppa?" Sukyeon whispered.

They were talking and smiling, not long before the girl excused to leave. Hakyeon turned his body and started to walk. Sukyeon could see that her oppa was still smiling while walking.

Sukyeon tilted her head, wondering who the girl was.

Then, she followed Hakyeon and it led to the place where the House's members gathered.

"Where is Youngji?" Sukyeon asked.

"Going home" Hakyeon answered shortly.

"Why? Don't we will having dinner together?"

"No having dinner together or what.. I need your explanation as soon as possible.." Hakyeon answered it fast.

Sukyeon sighed. Hish oppaaa..

 

-00-

 

In the rooftop after dinner.

Hakyeon was standing in front of Taekwoon and Sukyeon who were standing next to each other.

"Can you both explain it to me, hum?" Hakyeon asked.

"Explaining what, Oppa?" Sukyeon answered with another question.

"THE KISS!!" Hakyeon was mad.

"It's on the script.. So---"

"Then why don't you tell me before??" Hakyeon cut her word.

"Because I know this will happen.. I know that you won't allow me to take the role."

"If you know then why did you still take the role, Cha Sukyeon?"

"Because I want it!"

"Kissed by Taekwoon?"

Hakyeon reply made Sukyeon and Taekwoon startled.

"What? Ah.. Nooo.. That's not what I mean.." Sukyeon paused to catch some breath and continued, "This is the first musical I got Oppa.. So of course I want to take it.. There's or there's not the kiss.."

There was silent for a while until Taekwoon says, "It's only the performance, Hakyeon.."

"Only you say?? That's my sister's first kiss!"

Taekwoon was surprised, and Sukyeon was embarrassed.

"I don't like the fact that her first kiss should be done with someone she's not in love."

"Oppa.. Jebaal.." Sukyeon tried to stop her Oppa from saying more.

"And you don't even say sorry.. Don't you know how you kissed her?? You looked like such a damned pro.. I don't know how many girls you have kissed.. But please don't make my sister suffered because of your kiss." Hakyeon talked a lot.

"Oppa please.. That was not Taekwoon ssi.. That was Hyde.. He was just absorbing his role.." Sukyeon defended Taekwoon..

"Huh? Really? Are you defending him, Yeon ah?" Hakyeon asked Sukyeon but then turned to Taekwoon, "Look, my sister just starts to defend you.. This is your mistake.. This is your kiss effect.. Don't make my sister have a high empty hope that it was more than a simple kiss!"

"OPPAAA!!" Sukyeon screamed to stop her Oppa.

But then, Taekwoon whispered. "That's also my first.. "

"What?" Hakyeon asked.

Sukyeon also paid attention to Taekwoon.

"That is also my first kiss.. So don't exaggerate that I'm the only one who take the benefit.."

There was silent for a while, until Taekwoon said, "But.. I'm sorry.. " he said that and bowed, excused to leave.

Cha siblings were freeze. They didn’t imagine that it will turn out like this.

"He's lying right? How could he looked like a pro if that's his first try?" Hakyeon asked Sukyeon.

"Hish Oppa! You embarrassed me really.. " Sukyeon said that and left her Oppa.

 

-00-

 

In the bedroom, Sukyeon was laying on the bed while touching her lips.

"I'm not dreaming, right?" Sukyeon was still thinking about her kiss with Taekwoon.

“The first time his lips touched mine roughly, the way he pushed it deeper, the way our nose rubbed. It was just.... Amazing..”

She rolled to another side still touching her lips.

“And when it changed to be tender. Everything was like in a slow motion.. Our moves were synchronized.. I really like it.. Oh My God.. Why can't I stop thinking about it? Why do I feel so happy? Moreover to know that it was his first kiss.. Our first kiss..”

Sukyeon giggled when thinking about that. She couldn’t stop smiling.

 

-00-

 

In the Monday morning, they had breakfast as usual.

"Morniiing!" Sukyeon greeted them and sat on her seat.

In front of her, there was already Taekwoon who has started munching his sandwich. Sukyeon stole a glance to look at him and she was naturally smiling. Taekwoon also stole a glance to look at Sukyeon, he saw her smiling silently.

Hakyeon who sat between them notices that, he could only chuckle soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter