Smile and Cry

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24: Smile and Cry

 

In the next practice, the atmosphere was changed after the dating game.

"Irene... You successfully throw away your cocky looks.. Buuuut..... Why do you become awkward now?" Minki asked desperately.

"R-really?" Irene stuttered.

"Yes! It got worse.." Minki sighed so loud and then moved to the next scene.

But then, he got stressed again when it comes to Hyde and Lucy scene.

"Why'd you have to stop, Jung Taekwoon??" Minki yelled to see Taekwoon still can't kiss Sukyeon.

"Gayoon, did you really take them for a dating game??" Minki asked Gayoon.

"Yes, they all come.." Gayoon answered.

"But why can't I see improvement?? Wait, you were not supervise them to get closer, but instead dating with Doojoon, were you?" He asked Gayoon.

"Oh? Mmmm.." Gayoon couldn’t explain.

"F**king Hell!" Minki cursed. Then he screamed, "Yaa you both come here! Bae Irene, Lee Jaehwan come here!!"

Sukyeon, Taekwoon, Irene, and Jaehwan gathered in front of Minki.

"Taekwoon piggyback Sukyeon and Jaehwan piggyback Irene.." Minki ordered carelessly.

"What?" Jaehwan asked softly.

"I WANT YOU TO PIGGYBACK IRENE.. AND TAEKWOON PIGGYBACK SUKYEON.. YOU ALL HAVE TO DO THAT TO REACH THE CAFETERIA.. THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT.. GOT IT??" He screamed.

The four of them couldn’t refuse or even said a single word because they knew Minki was really mad.

 

Taekwoon then bent his body to let Sukyeon climbed up to his back. Jaehwan also did the same. Sukyeon and Irene actually hesitated, but they were scared of Minki.

Sukyeon linked her arm on Taekwoon's neck and he grabbed her lower thighs while he stood up.

Oh My.. I can feel her breath on my ear, and her heartbeat.. Calm yourself Jung Taekwoon! Taekwoon talked to himself.

Sukyeon also tried to calm herself. She was nervous, until she can't control her fast heart beating.

 

All the way they went to the cafeteria, people were looking at them. Some were laughing, some were whispering to the one next to them.

 

Finally they reached the cafeteria, Minki ordered them to sit face to each other. Then he brought French fries and asked them to feed each other..

They were still silent when Minki asked them to do that.

Sukyeon thought in her mind, Come on Yeon ah! Just start it.. What's hard to feed him anyway? This is for the sake of the musical.

Then she was the first one who make a move. She picked one piece of French fries and said, "Taekwoon ssi, open your mouth please.."

Taekwoon was shocked, but he obediently followed her instruction. He opened his mouth and Sukyeon filled it with French fries.

"Good job Yeon ah.. " Minki gave comment.

Then Jaehwan also started to feed Irene.

"Just try to make a conversation.. Anything.." Minki ordered.

Sukyeon started, "Taekwoon ssi, did you sleep well last night?"

Sukyeon's question made Taekwoon choking.

"Ugh-ugh.. Y-yeah.." He answers softly.

Then Jaehwan also started, "Noona, just try to smile.."

"Hum?" Irene gets surprised.

"Just try to smile.. Like this.." Jaehwan endid with a smile.

But Irene moved her stare to another direction avoiding Jaehwan.

Jaehwan sighed softly.

But then Irene back to look at Jaehwan again and slowly made a curve on her lips.

"Woah.. You are prettier when you smile, noona.. So smile more often.."

Jaehwan words made Irene blushing.

 

Then they continued the conversation until Minki tell them to stop.

 

 

 

After that, Minki asked Taekwoon to lift up Sukyeon in princess style as they went back to the practice room. Minki also asked Jaehwan the same. Just like at the beginning, they looked hesitant at first, but then they successfully did that.

 

Taekwoon lift up Sukyeon's body easily. They accidentally looked at each other in the process and got awkward. Meanwhile Jaehwan was struggle in lifting Irene. Irene then linked her arm around Jaehwan's neck to make it easier.

Jaehwan said softly to her, "I'm sorry noona.. That you have to get through this.."

From what I know, I'm the one who causes this. Why you're the one who say sorry? Irene asks in her mind.

Then they finally could go back to the practice room.

"Okay.. Since you can get through physical interactions, I hope you both couples now will not feeling awkward anymore.. Do the scene smoothly and we will finish it soon.. Got it?" Minki asked.

They all nodded.

Then Minki asked Jaehwan and Irene to do their scene. Surprisingly, Irene and Jaehwan made a great progress. She made a mimic and gesture like really falling in love with Jaehwan.

 

Then, Taekwoon and Sukyeon chance. Minki told them to do their kissing scene.

Taekwoon slowly moved closer to Sukyeon, tried to kissing her but he failed. It was not happen once, but three times. Until Minki got up and climbed up to the stage.

"What's so hard kissing her, Huh???" He yelled.

He then grabbed Sukyeon's arm and tried to kiss her while saying, "It's just as simple as this!"

But suddenly Taekwoon shoved Minki while screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

He shoved Minki so hard until he fell on the floor.

Sukyeon and the rest staff and casts were shocked.

Minki got up and confrontd Taekwoon. He pushed Taekwoon's body while saying, "Why? Why do you shove me, Huh?"

Taekwoon got back to his sense so he didn't react.

"I just want to show you how easy to kiss her.. Why you--"

"I'M NOT GONNA KISS HER!" Taekwoon cut Minki's word.

Everyone was silent hearing his declaration, making his word blaring around the room.

Even though everyone was shocked to hear what Taekwoon saying, but the most shocked person was Sukyeon. Her face became so dark and her world seemed stop.

W-what he's just saying? H-he won't...

"What are you saying?" Sukyeon's question has been asked by Minki.

"I-I.. I'm not gonna kiss her until we're on stage.." Taekwoon ended his words while stealing glance to Sukyeon.

But it was just too late, Sukyeon already fell into sadness.

Meanwhile Minki is laughing. "So you won't practice kissing her but only kiss her on stage?"

Before Taekwoon nodded, Sukyeon couldn’t hold her tears, so she ran away. Taekwoon wanted to follow her, but Minki's question stopped him.

"How can I trust you? You can't even p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter