Problems

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22: Problems.

 

"How was your first practice? Kisseu kisseu?" Youngji teased Sukyeon.

Sukyeon covered Youngji 's face with her hand, while saying, "He even can't grab my waist.. Heol."

Youngji laughed so loud. "So, you disappointed, uh?"

"Tsk.. What are you asking? Let's go, we have another class!" Sukyeon tried to avoid the conversation.

Meanwhile, Youngji keeps teasing.. "You look disappointed.."

"Nooo.."

 

But Sukyeon was actually a little bit disappointed, because Taekwoon still acted awkward like that in the next practices. That made it as the problem. Because the scene practice become hard, making Minki yelled and mad. And of course, it was not only Taekwoon who got scolded, but also Sukyeon.

 

"Jung Taekwoon!!  Aaarrgh, what's wrong with you? Are you both enemy? You both don't have a good relationship? It's really awkward.. Even though you show improvement because you can do the dance but it looks awkward.. Your face is awkward.. Jung Taekwoon, pleaaasee.." Minki got stress over Taekwoon.

Meanwhile Taekwoon only remained silent. He knew he made a mistake, but he couldn’t help it. Sukyeon could also do nothing, because in that scene, Taekwoon was the one who should make an aggressive moves.

 

But the problem was actually not happen only to Hyde & Lucy couple.. It also happen to Jekyll & Emma.

"Irene.. You play as Emma.. Emma really loves Jekyll.. So, you should look at Jaehwan with full of love.. Don't make a poker face like that.." Gayoon ordered.

"He can't make me feel the scene.. " Irene answered coldly.

"Don't blame Jaehwan because of your own lack.." Gayoon said.

 

Irene was kinda don't like Jaehwan becoming the main cast. She still believed that it will be better if they use one actor who played as Jekyll and also Hyde. So, her act towards Jaehwan was a bit... Cold.

 

"Irene noona.. What about practicing our scenes tomorrow evening? Do you have free time?" Jaehwan asked her after their usual practice day's end.

"No.. I have schedule for tomorrow.." Irene answered coldly.

"Aaah. How about the day after tomorrow?" Jaehwan still asked.

That makes Irene sighed. "What do you want actually?"

"Hum?" Jaehwan got confused with Irene question.

"Why do you insist that we should have personal practice? Don't you think this is enough?" Irene asked.

"This is not enough. We get criticized in many parts--"

"Do you want to have more time with me?" Irene cut Jaehwan words.

"Heee?" Jaehwan was shocked over Irene question.

"Let's make it clear.. I already have a boyfriend.. And I don't have any interest on boys like you, who smiles every time and act like a children.." Irene rambled.

Meanwhile Jaehwan only remained silent, looking at her.

"Huh.. I think it's better if Minki ssi using only one actor.. Taekwoon will do better." She said that as she walk away.

 

Jaehwan was freeze. In that time, Sukyeon approached him.

"Hwan ah.. Don't listen to her.."

"Oh! Yeon ah.. " Jaehwan turned his head to look at Sukyeon who was already standing next to him.

"She's blindly hating you.. So whatever she says, just ignore it.." Sukyeon said.

"Hahaha.. Yeah.. But actually.. That makes me thinking about it.. Why she hates me? Have I did something wrong to her?"

Sukyeon then cupped his face while saying, "You're not Hwan ah.. You are a nice guy.. And yeah people is like that. No matter good things we do, there must be someone who don't like it.. So,  don't over think that thing.." She squeezed Jaehwan's cheek.

"Aaah.. Yeon aaah.." Jaehwan felt bothered yet happy. He liked that Sukyeon was right there next to him to brighten up his mood.

"If she refuse to practice with you, why don't you ask me instead?" Sukyeon asked while walking next to him.

"You should practice with Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter